Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loma Linda Killas? LLK???

4 posters

Go down

Loma Linda Killas? LLK??? Empty Loma Linda Killas? LLK???

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 am

earlier I talked the "maintenance" man at a homies. He said he was from CX3 and that they are on the east side of Highland. Anyway, He also said he grew up in Okieville and that he always used to get shot at and that okieville doesn't get along with Redlands. He also said the Asians over there are pretty down for theirs he was kool with all of them. He didn't say OLB or TRG just Asians.

Then he told me about the Loma Linda Killas but I was lowkey trying to get some other shit done so my attention faded while they kept talking and shit. He said their "hood" is in Loma Linda and their hood store is Naders over off of Redlands Blvd. I know in them apartments over there off Park its pretty much nothing but Blacks and Samoans but I don't know if LLK is a hispanic or black or what i'll have to run into homie again

Back to top Go down

Loma Linda Killas? LLK??? Empty Re: Loma Linda Killas? LLK???

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Loma Linda Killas??....LOL. wow.

I've been over there more times then I can count, there's a little bit of everything over there, asians, hispanics, indians, blacks and a TON of white trash in that trailer park. I noticed that the blacks over off of Van Leuven street weren't there until a few years ago. My guess is that the majority of them are from San Bernardino, LA and Rialto, transplants in other words. I remember there used to be a couple Grape streets and a CG that lived over by that C2.

LOL, that's kind of funny though. What's next, Grand Terrace Locotes or Yucaipa Assasins?.....smh
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 1:02 pm

LOL you know what NYte I keep getting confirmation that there is a Yucaipa Barrio but nobody knows much about it...OFF the net btw...?

Also, Yeh I remember that was in the late 90's early 00's when the Gardens was in those apartments in Loma Linda...I did mention if they were offshoots of Byrn Mawr Rifa and he looked confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 16, 2012 1:08 pm

By the way he was saying CX3 is all on Delrosa and then up further east on Higland ave by Orange st. and all that over there that borders redlands outskirts and that area... (had no idea that was considered Eastside Higland but now that I think of it makes sense) Trippy part is he didn't have an ese look to him or even have the extra's out chicano type dialect but he was rocking a dark blue rag over his shoulder though

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm

CX3 is Colonia 13, right?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Yeah, thats "E/S Colonia Trece (E/S HLD CX3)". Some old boundaries i had for them was 5th (s), pacific(n), victoria(e), and palm (w). And there are some crips in those apartments on the corner of 5th and central, in their hood. This one female i used to hit did hair and i took her there a few times and their is, or was, a very visible crips presence hanging in there, EVERY time i went in there. This is a few years ago. This area used to be hit up with graffitit and dudes would be out patrolling and the whole nine. I never got any good flicks but i remember seeing CX3 on the walls on 5th, next to the wash, etc... Kind of like an entry area for their hood if you are in that area coming from the shopping center down the block. But damn, del rosa is ALOT further west than the boundaries i got, and if they call orange/highland area home, thats further north too, than what i originally had. How deep are these dudes. Thats a large turf. Sub-cliques?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Actually, yeah, i forgot they got like 4 sub-cliques. let me see if i can find them....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 16, 2012 7:31 pm

I never heard of these dudes in the streets. It was only until I found the forum years ago that I first heard about them. I saw a cat from 7st on another forum saying he never heard of them either. They must not be on any major hoods radar I guess.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Jae wrote:Yeah, thats "E/S Colonia Trece (E/S HLD CX3)". Some old boundaries i had for them was 5th (s), pacific(n), victoria(e), and palm (w). And there are some crips in those apartments on the corner of 5th and central, in their hood. This one female i used to hit did hair and i took her there a few times and their is, or was, a very visible crips presence hanging in there, EVERY time i went in there. This is a few years ago. This area used to be hit up with graffitit and dudes would be out patrolling and the whole nine. I never got any good flicks but i remember seeing CX3 on the walls on 5th, next to the wash, etc... Kind of like an entry area for their hood if you are in that area coming from the shopping center down the block. But damn, del rosa is ALOT further west than the boundaries i got, and if they call orange/highland area home, thats further north too, than what i originally had. How deep are these dudes. Thats a large turf. Sub-cliques?

If this is that area close to the airport, then those crips in there are 5X. I know that LOTS of them have moved into that general area over the years.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Wed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed May 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Isn't one the Eastsiders or sumthing like that. But on another note Colonia should be wreccin shit out in highland. Besides the Alley Boyz they are the only hood in Highland that has a legitamate name and turf. You have the outta towners and sum gangs from nearby cities with sum numbers out there but no bloccs. Highland would seems like it could be super jumpin, don't get me wrong it has its spots, but I would assume more gangs would have established territory out there.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed May 16, 2012 7:40 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I never heard of these dudes in the streets. It was only until I found the forum years ago that I first heard about them. I saw a cat from 7st on another forum saying he never heard of them either. They must not be on any major hoods radar I guess.

They are there fa sho tho, I remember way bacc when when I would go into highland up Highland ave I would always see this big ass Colonia X3 hit up old english style on a wall by sum apartments. It's been gone 4 awhile now tho but walk thru Highland u'll see there hit ups. The Redlands ese's don't like them either is what I got from a article I read that mentioned them.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

The crime rate in Redlands (34.4 per 1,000 residents) is lower than both the national
average (43.4 per 1,000 residents) and the state average (38.5 per 1,000 residents). While
gangs exist in Redlands, the magnitude of the problem is relatively small when compared
to other cities across the country. Currently, 318 gang members have been documented
by the police department. Gang members in the city belong to one of four gangs: Barrio
Redlands (n=115), Colonial 13 (n=65), Red Zone (n=44), and North Side Redlands
(n=94). The police department recorded 13 drive-by shootings and 13 gang-related
crimes in 2000, 1 drive-by shooting and 13 gang-related crimes in 2001, and 2 drive-by
shootings and 2 gang-related crimes from January through June 2002.

I thought it had mentioned the number of members each gang had but I wasn't sure.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Highland has always been like a refuge of sorts for transplants coming in from LA. Those that knew about San Bernardino and weren't with the gang banging anymore chose to move out to Highland instead. There was quite a bit of activity over there in the late 80's and 90's though. Mostly in the "old" Highland closest to San Bernardino. Shootouts, drugs, the whole nine. Mostly LA transplants fighting with each other. The area that is closest to San Bernardino limits is the most active area of Highland.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm

dstrm300 wrote:The crime rate in Redlands (34.4 per 1,000 residents) is lower than both the national
average (43.4 per 1,000 residents) and the state average (38.5 per 1,000 residents). While
gangs exist in Redlands, the magnitude of the problem is relatively small when compared
to other cities across the country. Currently, 318 gang members have been documented
by the police department. Gang members in the city belong to one of four gangs: Barrio
Redlands (n=115), Colonial 13 (n=65), Red Zone (n=44), and North Side Redlands
(n=94). The police department recorded 13 drive-by shootings and 13 gang-related
crimes in 2000, 1 drive-by shooting and 13 gang-related crimes in 2001, and 2 drive-by
shootings and 2 gang-related crimes from January through June 2002.

I thought it had mentioned the number of members each gang had but I wasn't sure.

Lots of ese's from San Bernardino living in Redlands. And quite a few LA, SB, Rialto transplants living in those apartments off of Colton ave and Brockton.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:07 am

Jae wrote:Actually, yeah, i forgot they got like 4 sub-cliques. let me see if i can find them....

Nah I don't think you have their bounderies off I just think they exploded in numbers...I didn't want to seem judgemental but what I was getting at in my last post about his appearance was that he really had that straight Mexican look...not the sureno look. Just as they've been described on this forum lol i'll find out what he says as far as numbers go the nigg is putting up walls and shit at the homies so he's there for a bit more

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 am

I spoke with my relative earlier who lives in Redlands where NSR is suppose to be, and I asked him if he knew about this gang and he said that he went to RHS with a few of them and that CX3 has been smashing on Redlands ese's for years. LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu May 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Their cliques are:
-East Side Riders
-South Side Highland Locos
-Tiny Locos

*Their Original name was "Sur Trece Gang", when they were located in Redlands. Both VRLS, and NSR battled them for their turf which put the pressure on them (in the streets and at the schools) and with them being the smaller gang at the time, and "paisa", they got pushed out of the city into highland. CX3 started back in the mid 90s but didnt get pushed to highland until like 2000, or 2001 so that is a good 10 years of recruiting in highland, and being the only real SUR gang there, they can absorb all mexican youth basically.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu May 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Good shit Jae, where did u find the article that shit was in?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 23, 2012 2:21 am

I had that written down from like 6 years ago, lol, i didnt side note it with where i got the info from though. But in those days it was probably out of an old newspaper article from when i use to go to the library and pull up old microfilms for the research of certain cities or read old autobiography type books from chicanos from the area.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev123 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

Jae wrote:Yeah, thats "E/S Colonia Trece (E/S HLD CX3)". Some old boundaries i had for them was 5th (s), pacific(n), victoria(e), and palm (w). And there are some crips in those apartments on the corner of 5th and central, in their hood. This one female i used to hit did hair and i took her there a few times and their is, or was, a very visible crips presence hanging in there, EVERY time i went in there. This is a few years ago. This area used to be hit up with graffitit and dudes would be out patrolling and the whole nine. I never got any good flicks but i remember seeing CX3 on the walls on 5th, next to the wash, etc... Kind of like an entry area for their hood if you are in that area coming from the shopping center down the block. But damn, del rosa is ALOT further west than the boundaries i got, and if they call orange/highland area home, thats further north too, than what i originally had. How deep are these dudes. Thats a large turf. Sub-cliques?

Turfs that size are pretty common, especially west of the IE (SGV/Pomona). Never knew they went all the way to Palm, and especially to Highland Avenue, though I always had a feeling they were around Del Rosa as the areas between Del Rosa and Sterling (Highland with the SB zip code) are some of the most ghetto in the city. Also, that area of Loma Linda is the "bad" area of it (some of the houses have fences and Redlands Boulevard looks a little "hood" with a motel next to that hood store) so I'm not too surprised.

Kev123
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 am

Kev123 wrote:

Turfs that size are pretty common, especially west of the IE (SGV/Pomona). Never knew they went all the way to Palm, and especially to Highland Avenue, though I always had a feeling they were around Del Rosa as the areas between Del Rosa and Sterling (Highland with the SB zip code) are some of the most ghetto in the city. Also, that area of Loma Linda is the "bad" area of it (some of the houses have fences and Redlands Boulevard looks a little "hood" with a motel next to that hood store) so I'm not too surprised.

I was just in this area about an hour ago (in Loma Linda), and I stopped at that liquor store, Naders I think it's called. It's funny because I was entering I noticed a small group of black dudes posted up in front of the place. One of them actually approached me and asked me what I needed, I looked at the dude somewhat puzzled, but then I realized that he was an employ at the store. I don't know for what though, since they had two Arabs working the cash register already. I'm assuming the dudes there were actually doing some kind of security there. I chuckled a bit. The little area looks a little low income for sure though, not really nice, but not bad either.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down