Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.??

+2
TumbleWeed
Forum Gawd
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.?? Empty top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.??

Post  Forum Gawd Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 am

1. San bernardino
2. Fontana
3. Riverside
4. Rialto
5. Moreno Valley
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.?? Empty Re: top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.??

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 am

BULLET_ache wrote:1. San bernardino
2. Fontana
3. Riverside
4. Rialto
5. Moreno Valley

I would put Rialto in second. Riverside last.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.?? Empty Re: top 5 cities that crack the hardest in the IE.??

Post  Forum Gawd Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
2. Fontana
3. Riverside
4. Rialto
5. Moreno Valley

I think fontana got more murders..
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

I work in Moval now. S'o I can say without a doubt them dudes out there is probably number three on four on your list. And that is stretching it I really want to put it above Fotana but I haven't been in Fontana in awhile. BUt Moreno Valley is turnt up lol I never knew these baby san berdino dudes was active like they are. The Dorner's, the SEx Cash, and the Edgmont Crim/Locos is active for sure. I work in Dorner Block area...them houses was never meat to be THAT way

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 am

BULLET_ache wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
2. Fontana
3. Riverside
4. Rialto
5. Moreno Valley

Fontana is also a lot bigger. Rialto has A LOT of gang activity, especially for a city of it's size. I would say more so then Fontana to be honest. Fontana has activity no doubt, but Rialto just has more gangs which can result in more activity.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue May 29, 2012 4:51 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
BULLET_ache wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
2. Fontana
3. Riverside
4. Rialto
5. Moreno Valley

Fontana is also a lot bigger. Rialto has A LOT of gang activity, especially for a city of it's size. I would say more so then Fontana to be honest. Fontana has activity no doubt, but Rialto just has more gangs which can result in more activity.

Fontana actually got more gangs then rialto ie and la ones some are lame but they do there thing .. trust fontana has a lot of activity with the various gang.. but no doubt I give rialto props for the size of their city nd the active shit they got.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

I thought the question was about who got hit by cracc harder, not what city has more gangs?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 pm

dstrm300 wrote:I thought the question was about who got hit by cracc harder, not what city has more gangs?

Where the fuck did crack get into this mix LOL.!! Nah its the hardest cities gee.!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 29, 2012 1:52 pm

dstrm300 wrote:I thought the question was about who got hit by cracc harder, not what city has more gangs?

Well, odds are that a city with more gangs will almost always have more activity or "crack harder".
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 pm

My bad I read it wrong lol, but in that case yea SB 1st and Rialto is 2nd in my book. Riverside and Mo Val are two cities in Riverside County that get it craccin. Fontana and Ontario would be close for 5th. But really there is no way to get a correct answer for that question. Different people are gonna have different opinions about the cities they no best. Im sure Bullet really feels like Fontana is pretty jerkin and im sure for him it is, but when a person like me for instance goes to Fontana it's not the same. Blacc gangs are not as poppin out in Fontana as in other places so it's not the same feelin I would get when I was in say Rialto or SB. And Vice Versa, Fontana's Hispanic gangs are more poppin then Rialto's in a lot of peoples opinion so naturally some people will feel that the city as a whole is more active basing it on that logic. It's hard to pinpoint that type of thing unless the numbers are so incredibly different that it's obvious which city goes harder. Like for instance compare SB's numbers to any city in the entire Inland Empire and you will see that hands down SB is prolly the most active out of all cities in the is area. But after SB you will find that a lot of cities have similar murder and crime rates, which makes it harder to determine that kinda thing.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Riverside was active in the 90's. Nowadays, not so much. I would put it at the very bottom of the list, and Moreno Valley ahead of it. I would put Ontario ahead of Riverside. To me San Bernardino, and then Rialto by far. Then Fontana, Moreno Valley, and that's it imo.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue May 29, 2012 4:25 pm

riverside is a bigger city but most of the hoods and shit there are established so theres not alot of beefs with hoods coming up like you got in fontana. but if you r counting just riverside and not including rubidoux and mira loma than i would put riverside towards the bottom too. most of all the beef in riverside is in the east and west sides. but there is alot of beef in those two areas. so i would put it ahead of moval and fontana. fontana gots a lot of beefs but its all with lil clicks and crews, rialto is second behind s.b. and i havnt herard alot out of ontario, mostly cuz is mainly a one gang city.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Man, I forgot about Rubidoux. Yeah, I didn't count it as Riverside, but you're right. Rubidoux is jumping when it cracks off for sure. More so than the east side or south side, imo. Mira Loma I'm not to familiar with.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Tue May 29, 2012 5:01 pm

on a side note... In the south you have CB, which may not have a lot of sporadic activity, but is active as hell. Most people stay away that don't belong there... Theres a lot of respect from that hood, you never hear of anyone trying to set up shop there. I bet the residents of CB there can tell you its not as quiet as it seems, like dstrm said, the variables change by the experience. Unless its war time, fools from outside the hatfield and mccoy situation that is always going on there stay away...why get caught up in the cross fire...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 29, 2012 5:31 pm

CB is active. You're right. Besides they ese's, the Casa Blanca GC's put in some work in recent times after being quiet for a long while. Someone from 151 Piru was killed by CBGC a few years back.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:31 am

Damn you're right. Casablanca. You don't want to get caught up in that area. Its never safe. What happen to CB boy btw? Haven't heard from him in awhile. Hands down though Casablanca is hood that rings bells like any sb hood

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 30, 2012 3:47 am

sometimes i think riverside may be "underestimated". i think it has to do with the fact that every part of it is pretty much dominated by a neighborhood. from the ss to the ns and es, with he exception of the west i guess.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:55 am

yeh man if riv was as compact as sb it would be alot worse i'm sure. sb is so damn small geographically speaking you know? I think Riv is bigger...not to mention at least another 20,000 more people. The sides are pretty far from each other because of all the industry and downtown that separates the barrios but riv has alot of hoods where i'm wondering do they really exist stil? LIke a Darkside Rivas or Hillside or 5150 or La Sierra...on down the line. Leafside??? I only hear about East/West and Casablance (not to be confused with South Rivas) but them other hoods i'm kind of curious now...are they really that active? What hood is that by Fairmount Park? Because I know a dude who was robbed by a white boy and a black dude in that area lol a few years back

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 am

I think Riverside just broke the 300,000 mark last year. So they actually have over 100,000 more people than SB does.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed May 30, 2012 11:53 am

Hillside is active too, and Arlanza was flaring up their for a second... I can't speak on any of the other hoods, but I do know Hillside handles theirs...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 30, 2012 1:11 pm

hillside is active, darkside is around but small, l asierra is around, leaf ive heard of but never seen. fairmount is just a hub for the city, any day you got people from everywhere..lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I remember reading a while back riverside is the biggest city in the IE. Size wise and probly population. Shit spans from what McKinley/ pierce down to la cadena? Not sure how far east is considered riverside. A year ago or so I'd see wall bangin all over the SS. Tiny winos, 5150, SRL, MD. Yeah I'd say most hoods are established none trying to set up, but I do remember down in LSR. Area PFX3 shit getting tagged up. Primera. Flats? Duno. Someone said some dudes on his street by magnolia and van burn were claiming 18 St but never heard of em in the riv
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

BeanIExRIV wrote:I remember reading a while back riverside is the biggest city in the IE. Size wise and probly population. Shit spans from what McKinley/ pierce down to la cadena? Not sure how far east is considered riverside. A year ago or so I'd see wall bangin all over the SS. Tiny winos, 5150, SRL, MD. Yeah I'd say most hoods are established none trying to set up, but I do remember down in LSR. Area PFX3 shit getting tagged up. Primera. Flats? Duno. Someone said some dudes on his street by magnolia and van burn were claiming 18 St but never heard of em in the riv
from corona to the sb county line, around grand terrace?aand from jurupa valey (now) to mo val.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Yup big ass territory. What up DT been a minute since I been on here
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 pm

BeanIExRIV wrote:I remember reading a while back riverside is the biggest city in the IE. Size wise and probly population. Shit spans from what McKinley/ pierce down to la cadena? Not sure how far east is considered riverside. A year ago or so I'd see wall bangin all over the SS. Tiny winos, 5150, SRL, MD. Yeah I'd say most hoods are established none trying to set up, but I do remember down in LSR. Area PFX3 shit getting tagged up. Primera. Flats? Duno. Someone said some dudes on his street by magnolia and van burn were claiming 18 St but never heard of em in the riv

Yeah, Riverside is by far the biggest city.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next