Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cities with the most LA gang activity in it?

5 posters

Go down

Cities with the most  LA gang activity in it? Empty Cities with the most LA gang activity in it?

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Obviously Fontana got the most of it because of us but what other cities got it going hard??
I know montclair is pretty swarmed with LA activity, but what other cities got it going bad???
just trying to get this forum more active!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Cities with the most  LA gang activity in it? Empty Re: Cities with the most LA gang activity in it?

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

But hasn't your hood been there since the 80's? I'm assuming that most of, if not all, the members in it are Fontana or IE born and raised. "LA gang" in name only, but still recognized by the original, I would say. There's Rollin 40's NHC in San Diego, which is a gang founded in LA, but 40'S in SD is SD to the bone. The same applies to most of gangs which formed in one city and were then transplanted to another city. And isn't there already a topic like this? lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Cities with the most  LA gang activity in it? Empty Re: Cities with the most LA gang activity in it?

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:23 pm

yeah the recruits are primarily ie born but its still considered an LA gang because of how no one claims ie.

You lost me after this sentence. How is it an LA gang, if for one, the turf you claim isn't in LA, and two, you're gang is in Fontana and has been based in that city for over 20 + years? Again, LA by way of the name only. I don't mean to sound condescending, but I simply don't buy that "it's an LA gang" thing.

The PPHG's and the CGC's in San Bernardino don't claim IE either, neither considers themselves an LA gang though. The same can be said of the Crip gangs in Riverside. The 12's, the Casa Blanca GC's, Rubidoux PJ's etc., neither of these gangs claim IE.

Is there actually IE born and raised people in your hood that claim Los Angeles? If so, then I have to say that I find that a bit silly. Someone in here said this a while ago, but in in the rare event that someone successfully manages to establish a gang, the people who later become a part of it will claim the city they are IN and not the other way around.

Here's another example: The Pasadena Denver Lanes are obviously an extension of DLB in LA, but, PDL doesn't go around claiming they're an LA gang and they claim Pasadena to the fullest. Again, I don't intend to sound condescending, just trying to point out the flaws in that kind of logic.

Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:27 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:But hasn't your hood been there since the 80's? I'm assuming that most of, if not all, the members in it are Fontana or IE born and raised. "LA gang" in name only, but still recognized by the original, I would say. There's Rollin 40's NHC in San Diego, which is a gang founded in LA, but 40'S in SD is SD to the bone. The same applies to most of gangs which formed in one city and were then transplanted to another city. And isn't there already a topic like this? lol

oh and yeah there is a topic like this but i asked who has the most LA activity??
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  geyez Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

[quote="Midget Bala"][quote]yeah the recruits are primarily ie born but its still considered an LA gang because of how no one claims ie. [/quote]

You lost me after this sentence. How is it an LA gang, if for one, the turf you claim isn't in LA, and two, you're gang is in Fontana and has been based in that city for over 20 + years? Again, LA by way of the name only. I don't mean to sound condescending, but I simply don't buy that "it's an LA gang" thing.

The PPHG's and the CGC's in San Bernardino don't claim IE either, neither considers themselves an LA gang though. The same can be said of the Crip gangs in Riverside. The 12's, the Casa Blanca GC's, Rubidoux PJ's etc., neither of these gangs claim IE.

Is there actually IE born and raised people in your hood that claim Los Angeles? If so, then I have to say that I find that a bit silly. Someone in here said this a while ago, but in in the rare event that someone successfully manages to establish a gang, the people who later become a part of it will claim the city they are IN and not the other way around.

Here's another example: The Pasadena Denver Lanes are obviously an extension of DLB in LA, but, PDL doesn't go around claiming they're an LA gang and they claim Pasadena to the fullest. Again, I don't intend to sound condescending, just trying to point out the flaws in that kind of logic.

[/quote]

then why do hhs in fontana claim LA & not fontana?

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Don't know. They shouldn't claim IE or LA. They should claim nothing other than Fontana.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  geyez Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 pm

just the city.if the click tms is made for fontana whats the point of claiming LA.i dont get it.bala clear it up

geyez
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm

TRUE!!!! you foos should just claim fontana if that clique stared in the ie
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

southsiderifa wrote:TRUE!!!! you foos should just claim fontana if that clique stared in the ie

aint gunna happen big homies didnt let tfk in for trying to claim ie so why now!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 am

ok idont know shit bout tfk but u foos should just
stop tagging la on ie streets
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 am

southsiderifa wrote:ok idont know shit bout tfk but u foos should just

been doing it since 89!! 23 years in fontana already!! we been around in the ie longer than alot of the hoods out here!! there is no reason to stop a tradition!! we have always been fontanas most hated for that so we aint planing on changing shit!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  kyte flya Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Writing LA on IE walls, when almost everyone in the gang is IE born and raised to begin with, is dumb in my opinion. Not tradition at all, just plain dumb. And who is TFK again?

kyte flya
Wannabe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kyte flya Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Young Thirsty wrote:

been doing it since 89!! 23 years in fontana already!! we been around in the ie longer than alot of the hoods out here!! there is no reason to stop a tradition!! we have always been fontanas most hated for that so we aint planing on changing shit!

That's a negative. SF was around long before yall came around. I'm sure most of the others, excluding Diablos and another one I can't remember, were around before that too. 23 years is a long time though, especially for a gang with outside roots. It's almost unheard of in IE.

kyte flya
Wannabe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:59 pm

kyte flya wrote:
Young Thirsty wrote:

That's a negative. SF was around long before yall came around. I'm sure most of the others, excluding Diablos and another one I can't remember, were around before that too. 23 years is a long time though, especially for a gang with outside roots. It's almost unheard of in IE.

I NEVER SAID WE WERE HERE LONGER THEN SF!! we were here the same year diablos came out as a tagging crew they didnt become a gang untill around 94.! We were here like 2 years before Nhls! Thls didnt even start till around the early 90s maybe late 80s if im mistaken.. Sf and hard times are the only hoods with mexican roots to be around longer than us in fontana... plus were the only hood that has ever had a gang injunction on us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] heres the link the injunction was in 96 only are 7th year in the fontana... and still to this day were the only hood in fontana to have ever gotten one... we came out here as an LA gang that the others ended up disliking for our LA roots, so why would our big homies like us banging IE??? im in the third generation of hhs tms no reason to switch it up!! TFK is a click from south fontana now.. in the 90s they wanted to be hhs when they were still a crew trying to be a gang.. we allowed them in and then gave them the boot for wanting to claim IE.. dont get me wrong i know most of my homies are born out here we claim are roots and we go out there all the time almost on a daily basis if anything... are orange county counterparts even bang LA.. every county we came in didnt like us so why join in what they claim.. it may sound stupid too you but its what made us the most hated in this city and made us different from the rest.. MCP came out here as an LA gang and after pressure from sf and other surrounding ie foos they gave in and became an IE gang.. we never did that and we were cool with hard times at one point but never did we gave in.. we stook to our roots.. were not these other lame ass fucks that have come out here lately with trying to smash by jumping in whoever... we do our shit the way gangbanging is supposed to be done.. not this sugar down love the rest bullshit.. thats why all the fontana hoods dropped their beefs to go against us.... hahahah
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  geyez Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 pm

yall have been there so many years all of the original tms were LA.do your thing..i was just saying after all the new generations why wouldnt hhs just push the hood not the city but atleast your not confused like mcp flipping ie that shows to much weakness in my opinion.

geyez
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Young Thirsty wrote:
kyte flya wrote:
Young Thirsty wrote:

I NEVER SAID WE WERE HERE LONGER THEN SF!! we were here the same year diablos came out as a tagging crew they didnt become a gang untill around 94.! We were here like 2 years before Nhls! Thls didnt even start till around the early 90s maybe late 80s if im mistaken.. Sf and hard times are the only hoods with mexican roots to be around longer than us in fontana... plus were the only hood that has ever had a gang injunction on us... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] heres the link the injunction was in 96 only are 7th year in the fontana... and still to this day were the only hood in fontana to have ever gotten one... we came out here as an LA gang that the others ended up disliking for our LA roots, so why would our big homies like us banging IE??? im in the third generation of hhs tms no reason to switch it up!! TFK is a click from south fontana now.. in the 90s they wanted to be hhs when they were still a crew trying to be a gang.. we allowed them in and then gave them the boot for wanting to claim IE.. dont get me wrong i know most of my homies are born out here we claim are roots and we go out there all the time almost on a daily basis if anything... are orange county counterparts even bang LA.. every county we came in didnt like us so why join in what they claim.. it may sound stupid too you but its what made us the most hated in this city and made us different from the rest.. MCP came out here as an LA gang and after pressure from sf and other surrounding ie foos they gave in and became an IE gang.. we never did that and we were cool with hard times at one point but never did we gave in.. we stook to our roots.. were not these other lame ass fucks that have come out here lately with trying to smash by jumping in whoever... we do our shit the way gangbanging is supposed to be done.. not this sugar down love the rest bullshit.. thats why all the fontana hoods dropped their beefs to go against us.... hahahah

I've never said anything about your hood needing to bang IE. I don't think that is appropriate either. Again, just look at any other hood that came out here with LA roots, none of them claim LA or IE. They only claim the city they're in. Seeing LA next to a hood (regardless of where they originated) that has been here for over 20 years, and with most of it's members being native IE'rs, is ridiculous. I'm not speaking on your hood or anybodies hood in particular, just speaking in general.

Last edited by WholeGrains4Life on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down