Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAST SIDE ONTERIO

+12
Mothra
SFxSTONER
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
gotpisto1
P_LOKO
RENO
SURCALMEX
East Coast
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
American Zombie
Drop Out
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EAST SIDE ONTERIO - Page 2 Empty Re: EAST SIDE ONTERIO

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:Another meaning of DPR is D ST. Park Rydaz I remeber back in 2004-2006 when I was a sophomore and junior at Colony High DPR was deep as fuck they had like 30 heads in the school I remember seeing them chilling like 20-30 deep during lunch with foos from other crews too I havent heard much lately I think they claim KMR now but not to sure if everyone does I remeber does foos always act like if they where a little gang but I don't know if they claim the 13, back in 2006 they was when they all changed to KMR. I remember a homie saying that OVS told them to either get put in to OVS or drop that shit and they didn't want to get put in into OVS I remember them having some lil beef with the foos from NAW at Colony since NAW had number at Colony too, but nothing to big and they also had a beef with FAME Krew

no thats false they r not KMR now... theyre cool with KMR though

i know the fool that started DPR back when he was in high school... hes pushing the O now and is my tattoo artist and my good friend... a lot of DPR members started pushing the O later on when they got put on... the homie Nimmer was from DPR and now is from the O... my homie Manoe was the starter of DPR... him, his brother Yurz, the homie Chino who is now from the O but is currently locked up, nimmer, Don Mega i believe was from DPR as well... and quite a few ma'fuckaz were from DPR that i used to hang around with... there was twins that were from dpr... one of em... i think his name was like andrew or anthony had "D Street" tatted down both his arms... but ill see hit ups every so often of DPR here and there

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:
SURCALMEX wrote:Another meaning of DPR is D ST. Park Rydaz I remeber back in 2004-2006 when I was a sophomore and junior at Colony High DPR was deep as fuck they had like 30 heads in the school I remember seeing them chilling like 20-30 deep during lunch with foos from other crews too I havent heard much lately I think they claim KMR now but not to sure if everyone does I remeber does foos always act like if they where a little gang but I don't know if they claim the 13, back in 2006 they was when they all changed to KMR. I remember a homie saying that OVS told them to either get put in to OVS or drop that shit and they didn't want to get put in into OVS I remember them having some lil beef with the foos from NAW at Colony since NAW had number at Colony too, but nothing to big and they also had a beef with FAME Krew

i know the fool that started DPR back when he was in high school... hes pushing the O now and is my tattoo artist and my good friend... a lot of DPR members started pushing the O later on when they got put on... the homie Nimmer was from DPR and now is from the O... my homie Manoe was the starter of DPR... him, his brother Yurz, the homie Chino who is now from the O but is currently locked up, nimmer, Don Mega i believe was from DPR as well... and quite a few ma'fuckaz were from DPR that i used to hang around with... there was twins that were from dpr... one of em... i think his name was like andrew or anthony had "D Street" tatted down both his arms... but ill see hit ups every so often of DPR here and there

So im guessing they are problably clicked up cause I remember DPR heads writing DPR-KMR over at Colony, Shyboy you know any of the younger DPR members who got put into the O?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:24 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:

So im guessing they are problably clicked up cause I remember DPR heads writing DPR-KMR over at Colony, Shyboy you know any of the younger DPR members who got put into the O?

Yeah DPR and KMR are cool as hell with eachother... My homie Yurz had a drawing on his myspace of DPR KMR from what he did back in the day... I was gonna post it up but he ended up takin it down... Nah I don't know any younger foos just the older ones

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:27 pm

EY SHY YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SMF? ALL I KNOW IS THERE A SOUTH SIDE ONTA TAGGER CREW AND SEEMS TO HAVE BEEF WITH DPR CUZ I WOULD ALWAYS SEE EM CROSS EACHOTHER OUT WHEN DPR WOULD COME DOWN HERE TO WRITE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:32 pm

DICER wrote:EY SHY YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SMF? ALL I KNOW IS THERE A SOUTH SIDE ONTA TAGGER CREW AND SEEMS TO HAVE BEEF WITH DPR CUZ I WOULD ALWAYS SEE EM CROSS EACHOTHER OUT WHEN DPR WOULD COME DOWN HERE TO WRITE.

smf??? nah dog cant say i have... this is the first time i have ever even heard of them... it could be a newer beef... because i dont remember hearing about that shit

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

DICER wrote:EY SHY YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SMF? ALL I KNOW IS THERE A SOUTH SIDE ONTA TAGGER CREW AND SEEMS TO HAVE BEEF WITH DPR CUZ I WOULD ALWAYS SEE EM CROSS EACHOTHER OUT WHEN DPR WOULD COME DOWN HERE TO WRITE.

smf??? nah dog cant say i have... this is the first time i have ever even heard of them... it could be a newer beef... because i dont remember hearing about that shit

YEAH SEEM NEW TO ME THATS WHY I ASK...FUCKERS HIT UP ALL OVER FROM PALMETTO TO GROVE...WE STARTED CALLN EM SMELL MY FARTS CREW...THEY SEEM CLICKD UP WITH D4W,NFR AND PARK STREET.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:15 pm

all I know about SMF is that they mostly stay in that Campus and Walnut area and always making rope chains and hitting up the 60 freeway
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:28 pm

THEY MUST HAVE A FEW CLICKS CUZ THE ONES I SEEN HIT UP ALOT ON MISSION FROM MOUNTAIN TO EUCLID.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm

DICER wrote:THEY MUST HAVE A FEW CLICKS CUZ THE ONES I SEEN HIT UP ALOT ON MISSION FROM MOUNTAIN TO EUCLID.

Not very sure but I think they beef it with D2D*CSU and KMS911 tambien
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:
DICER wrote:THEY MUST HAVE A FEW CLICKS CUZ THE ONES I SEEN HIT UP ALOT ON MISSION FROM MOUNTAIN TO EUCLID.

WHO DONT BEEF IT WITH D2D N THERE BUTT BUDDYS CSU...ALL CREWS AND ALOT OF VARRIOS GOT NO LOVE FOR D2D...THE FEW D2DERS I KNEW WERE SOME LAMES THAT AINT ABOUT THE HIT UPS BUT MORE ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm

DICER wrote:
SURCALMEX wrote:

WHO DONT BEEF IT WITH D2D N THERE BUTT BUDDYS CSU...ALL CREWS AND ALOT OF VARRIOS GOT NO LOVE FOR D2D...THE FEW D2DERS I KNEW WERE SOME LAMES THAT AINT ABOUT THE HIT UPS BUT MORE ABOUT THE NUMBERS.

Im suprised D2D and CSU are still around with all the beef they got going on with all these varrios, What i heard was problably true, my homie told me that he knows some D2D fools and that D2D will put almost anyone just too get deep kind of like 18th ST but lamer because their just a tagbanger crew DPR is another krew that use to go at it hard with D2D a lil back ive heard about more than a couple DPR VS D2D rumbles at John Galvin Park and another one at D ST Park, Hey Dicer I remember like 3-4 years ago 3 youngsters killed some old man while he was taking his daily walk over on John Galvin Park got any info on where those guys where from? if you remember what im talking about
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:37 pm

RENO wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:What was DPR again? Are they just taggers or do they push the 13? And I guess they're pretty much potential OVS recruits?

i mean they used to be taggers. i mean if applicable they could be OVS recruits, but they mainly bang the D. Dstreet that is. it had different meanings.
Dst Posse Rocks
Down Phuckin Riders
Dst Park Rules
some simply say Dst Park Kills cuz they abreviate DPR by just saying DP

my homie daniel is the only person "i know" that was recruited to OVS and became a BA shortly after. some OVSRs used to chill with DPRs back in the day tho. the main one was this fool named RAY RAY but im not sure how they get down now. i still got folk from the D, but i never really ask about what goes on in their politics

u know that Daniel might be facing 50 years to life in prison???

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:33 pm

RENO wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:What was DPR again? Are they just taggers or do they push the 13? And I guess they're pretty much potential OVS recruits?

i mean they used to be taggers. i mean if applicable they could be OVS recruits, but they mainly bang the D. Dstreet that is. it had different meanings.
Dst Posse Rocks
Down Phuckin Riders
Dst Park Rules

my homie daniel is the only person "i know" that was recruited to OVS and became a BA shortly after. some OVSRs used to chill with DPRs back in the day tho. the main one was this fool named RAY RAY but im not sure how they get down now. i still got folk from the D, but i never really ask about what goes on in their politics

THATS THE LEAST OF HIS WORRIES LOCKD UP...LIMPY WAS WELL KNOWN AND VERY RESPECTED AS WELL AS CONNECTED.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:52 am

DICER wrote:
RENO wrote:

Dst Posse Rocks
Down Phuckin Riders
Dst Park Rules

THATS THE LEAST OF HIS WORRIES LOCKD UP...LIMPY WAS WELL KNOWN AND VERY RESPECTED AS WELL AS CONNECTED.

i know big limps was... he was doing shit most ba's werent doing... but i dunno if the homie venom did it... i doubt it though... but same with venom... u especially should know that if ur a ba... ur someone... and my boy was... but someone snitched on him or couldve set him up... i knew a few fools from onterio with tats on their face just like my boy... but not blasted with the hood on their forehead

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 am

Do me a favor and take some pics of SMF hit-ups when you see it.

SMF is an old Fontana stoner gang, though not related to the people you're talking about.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm

CSU is still around?? Old school taggers Cant Stop Us??
Down in South Onta near the 60??
Cort, Losk, Dusk, Duer, etc??

Mothra
Associate

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Mothra wrote:CSU is still around?? Old school taggers Cant Stop Us??
Down in South Onta near the 60??
Cort, Losk, Dusk, Duer, etc??

YEAH THEY AROUND...THEYRE CLICKD UP WITH D2D N SOME OTHER CREWS IN THE AREA...FIRST VATOS I EVER GOT DOWN WITH WHERE FROM CSU.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Fri May 01, 2009 3:09 am

DICER wrote:
RENO wrote:

Dst Posse Rocks
Down Phuckin Riders
Dst Park Rules

just some more onta politics, BA's vs BA's.....................
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri May 01, 2009 3:10 pm

check this out NSO and ESO going at it back in 99

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:wm3e-H-tIrUJ:www.courtinfo.ca.gov/opinions/revpub/E029354A.DOC+north+side+onterio+calaveras+gang&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:4OxEowl796EJ:www.courtinfo.ca.gov/opinions/revpub/E029354.DOC+north+side+onterio+calaveras+gang&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 01, 2009 6:12 pm

yeh i posted this in the old forums and in the ontario thread some months back...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 pm

ESO is somewhat active then?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:ESO is somewhat active then?

SOMEWHAT YA...ESO N NSO VARRIO ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER SO SHIT BOUND TO HAPPEN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 pm

I WOULD SAY ESO N NSO ARE ABOUT AS ACTIVE AS A TAGBANGER CREW...FIGHTS,RANDOM HIT UPS,AND ONCE IN A WHILE A SHOOTING.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri May 01, 2009 10:04 pm

"THIS ONE TIME, AT BAND CAMP"
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat May 02, 2009 5:19 pm

DICER wrote:I WOULD SAY ESO N NSO ARE ABOUT AS ACTIVE AS A TAGBANGER CREW...FIGHTS,RANDOM HIT UPS,AND ONCE IN A WHILE A SHOOTING.

Yeah kinda like DPR a few years back or MCP, CAK and CMK in Fontana
The 10 freeway separates NSO and ESO if im not mistaken ESO stays in the same area as 4th Street Hustlas
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next