Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!!

+6
dstrm300
CaliforniaRepublic
geyez
TumbleWeed
.02 cents
Forum Gawd
10 posters

Go down

Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!! Empty Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Fontana: 1. HHS 2. SF
Rialto: 1. Fifth st. 2. NSR??? ( My Opinion)
Colton: 1. NSC 2. CCC
San Bernardino: 1. WSV ( All The Clicks) 2. SSVF
Onterio: 1. OVS 2. OVS ( Because no one poses a threat)
Bloomington: 1. WSB 2. TFK ( They have a presence there and no one is really up in bloomington like that)
Montclair: 1.F13 2.MCR

Can't Really Speak Much About Other Cities I Don't Know Of.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!! Empty Re: Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!!

Post  .02 cents Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Rialto Fifth st, raza or black?
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!! Empty Re: Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!!

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Why are the only ones mentioned in your list strictly barrios, and what exactly are you basing this off of? Actively partaking in beefs? How many bodies have been dropped? If so, then I would have to greatly disagree with your list.

Take Colton for instance, NSC and CCC have not been very active at all in the past few years. And you know I'm going to speak on San Bernardino, being that it's my area and whatnot.

The westside barrios have always been active, no doubt about that, but as far as who is constantly partaking in beefs, constant gun play, and wars? It's the B's and C's or other black gangs in the city.

It's the DHB's, PJG's, PPHG's, 5x's, the CGC's etc., that have been responsible for generating the majority of the cities activity in the past couple decades. The westside barrios were partaking in wars during the 70's, 80's and 90's, having on and off periods of activity. Whereas the b's and c's in the city have been banging hard and non-stop since the 80's.

Now don't misconstrue what I'm trying to say here, as I know the ese hoods in SB are quick to kill and will serve you in a minute, but what I'm saying is that they will only do so if it is necessary. They don't get caught up in mindless beefs or wars like the blacks do. If you look at who's being murdered at a higher rate in SB, it's black people. I think that speaks volumes.

I hope none of yall try to turn this into something it's not, but anybody actually familiar with SB will tell you the same.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

.02 cents wrote:Rialto Fifth st, raza or black?

5x Crip - Black
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  geyez Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:19 pm

i could of swore carnales were more active then f13 in montclair.

why yu say all the clicks of wsv?what i've seen 7th st is the most active thats just my opinion.

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:22 pm

7st and Sur Crazy Ones are the most active. LCG is on and off. Back in the day it was 7st, Topo City, LCG and SCO. Flats has been more active then all of them for the past few years.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:34 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

5x Crip - Black

oh, lol, i know 5x, i just didnt get fifth street. So basically foothill is there turf? I used to stay up the street from their hood, just below baseline on eucalyptus. I went through those burnt out apartments when they were still up, being curious, the ones right next to Arco, there were still people living there in some run down ass spots, that tripped me out. But I always wondered why they were called 5x, but now it makes sense. Foothill turns into fifth...ohhhh scratch
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

.02 cents wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

5x Crip - Black

oh, lol, i know 5x, i just didnt get fifth street. So basically foothill is there turf? I used to stay up the street from their hood, just below baseline on eucalyptus. I went through those burnt out apartments when they were still up, being curious, the ones right next to Arco, there were still people living there in some run down ass spots, that tripped me out. But I always wondered why they were called 5x, but now it makes sense. Foothill turns into fifth...ohhhh scratch

They originated off of fifth street and meridian ave, in those duplexes that were demolished. Not from the 5th street in San Bernardino. That's where the name came from. Foothill is just a street that runs through their area, Foothill till about Pepper.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm

OVS aint the most active... its these tag bangers, cliques and crews that are MOST active on the west-end. The gangs here aint doing much of nothing.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:51 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Why are the only ones mentioned in your list strictly barrios, and what exactly are you basing this off of? Actively partaking in beefs? How many bodies have been dropped? If so, then I would have to greatly disagree with your list.

Take Colton for instance, NSC and CCC have not been very active at all in the past few years. And you know I'm going to speak on San Bernardino, being that it's my area and whatnot.

The westside barrios have always been active, no doubt about that, but as far as who is constantly partaking in beefs, constant gun play, and wars? It's the B's and C's or other black gangs in the city.

It's the DHB's, PJG's, PPHG's, 5x's, the CGC's etc., that have been responsible for generating the majority of the cities activity in the past couple decades. The westside barrios were partaking in wars during the 70's, 80's and 90's, having on and off periods of activity. Whereas the b's and c's in the city have been banging hard and non-stop since the 80's.

Now don't misconstrue what I'm trying to say here, as I know the ese hoods in SB are quick to kill and will serve you in a minute, but what I'm saying is that they will only do so if it is necessary. They don't get caught up in mindless beefs or wars like the blacks do. If you look at who's being murdered at a higher rate in SB, it's black people. I think that speaks volumes.

I hope none of yall try to turn this into something it's not, but anybody actually familiar with SB will tell you the same.

It's not strictly varrios 5th st is 5x I don't call it 5x because when I run into them that's what they say nd for colton I put colton city crip so I'm not picking by favorites.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Yea he was also clear to put "his opinion" in his post. But I do agree with Ryda, u cnt leave out sum of the hoods in the Dino blacc or brown. You also have PPHG on the east that has been holding shit down alone for ages. CSL by far is the most active Hispanic gang fa sho they wrecc shit. But I would add either PPHG, CGC, DHB, OR IEP, or even 5X which is a SB hood with Rialto ties. The Flats is active as hell but they be on they own shit. Don't nobody be goin down there fuccin with them so u barely hear about them anymore. As for Rialto, my list if I was talking about bacc in the day would be SSR Sage and the NL's. No im not bias, I understand they have a lot to do wit Rialto's gang history and I know personally sum of the shit they hood has gone thru. So I would pay homeage, that's if we was talking about the old days. Tre Roc makes that list easily now imo, we are the only hood on the NS still recruiting. That still has our hood and has not shown any serious signs of decline. NSR RNZ to my knowledge is still over there but they have never been that deep and have never really been a big of threat as say Sage. They have ryders from there don't get me wrong but they are in a horrible location. In the middle of all the blacc hoods in Rialto plus stucc with just a lil section of turf. That's why u dont hear about them like that no more they not as active as they were when they was recruiting at RHS and other spots around Rialto. They beef with No Cutz is intresting tho. They wall bang a lot on eachother but they hoods are right next to eachother, and I mean right next to eachother lol.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!! Empty ryda got tht info

Post  E/S PPHG Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm

pphg stay smash

E/S PPHG
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Flats been in the mouths of many in the city as of late.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Every IE Cities Top 2 Most Active Hoods.!! Empty THEY TALK TO MUCH

Post  E/S PPHG Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 pm

PPHG NIGGAZ DO TLK ABKOUT SHIT LIKE THT WIT PPL THTS NOT FROM PPHG WE JUS WATCH NEWS MAKE SURE WE DIDNT MISS U WNT FIND TO MANY PPL WHO CAN SPEAK ON PPHG HOODK BKIZZ WE TRYN KEEP ALL AT HOME IF U KNO WUT I MEAN BUT IF U JUS PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEWS AND THE WERE/WHY NIGGAS GOT SHOT YOULL SEE THE TRUTH. IM NOT SAY THT THE ESE AINT ON ONE CAUSE THY R I JUS HAD AY RUNIN WIT SOME MT.VERNOS IT IS WUT IT IS. PPHG R NUNTHIN

E/S PPHG
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Flats been in the mouths of many in the city as of late.

from my understanding not many hoods go through the flats like that because they have their hood on lock!
even the west dont go there unless they have numbers on them, and are strapped thats why i put them as the most active in their city! but like i said its just my opinion i cant speak as much as an actual resident of sb can!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm

If you're casually walking through the Flats and you look like you're gang banging (hispanic or black), and nobody knows you, you're going to get beat up or shot or jacked. One of those three. VF is one of the most territorial hoods in the city, and also one of the most racist.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzard909 Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:06 am

yo nyte whats vf territory?

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 am

Hazzard909 wrote:yo nyte whats vf territory?

2nd street north, the car depot/train tracks to the west, the 215 freeway to the east, and the water duct/Valley college to the south.

It borders NSC to the west, CSL to the north, and ESC to the south. Biggest gang turf in the city by far. If you're banging, then the areas you need to be alert in is anything north of Mill, since that is entering the heart of their hood.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzard909 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Hazzard909 wrote:yo nyte whats vf territory?

2nd street north, the car depot/train tracks to the west, the 215 freeway to the east, and the water duct/Valley college to the south.

It borders NSC to the west, CSL to the north, and ESC to the south. Biggest gang turf in the city by far. If you're banging, then the areas you need to be alert in is anything north of Mill, since that is entering the heart of their hood.

yup good lookin

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:29 am

r

Last edited by BeanIExRIV on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:39 pm

I would put Riverside after Fontana on the list, near the bottom. Riverside hasn't really been active the last several years, at least compared to before (early 2000's)
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I would put Riverside after Fontana on the list, near the bottom. Riverside hasn't really been active the last several years, at least compared to before (early 2000's)
lol the parts of riverside that are active, are Active, but it has quieted down, if you leave out sb, than no where is really active. and thats not just the I.E, Its everywhere

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah, pretty much. The east side has been more active this year from what I've heard about.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I would put Riverside after Fontana on the list, near the bottom. Riverside hasn't really been active the last several years, at least compared to before (early 2000's)

Fontanas active everybody getting shot in the leg nd surviving LOL.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down