Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLACK VS. BROWN

+8
Drunky McThuggerton
TumbleWeed
alfonzemefesto
Wes88
Ty
American Zombie
W.Devil
Drop Out
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BLACK VS. BROWN Empty BLACK VS. BROWN

Post  Drop Out Sun May 25, 2008 3:34 pm

FOUND THE STREETGANGS FOOL TALKING ABOUT GANGS HOW COME IxE NOT ON HIS SITE IT LIKE WE DONT EXIST?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

BLACK VS. BROWN Empty Re: BLACK VS. BROWN

Post  W.Devil Sun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm

lol....fuckin alfonso..

he even has oxnard shit on his site but not us..lol and a lil OC
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun May 25, 2008 5:43 pm

I havnt been on streetgangs in a long ass time. fuck that site..

I mainly just come here now. I even stopped going on califarap for a long time too until a few days ago i checked it out
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun May 25, 2008 5:56 pm

LOL...THAT EUROPEAN DUDE BONE HAS BEEN GETTIN ROASTED ALL WEEK ON CALIFARAP HAHA
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

BLACK VS. BROWN Empty Racial Strife

Post  Ty Wed May 28, 2008 9:31 am

If you really want to know the truth, the problem is ignorance in both camps. To many of my Black and Latino brothers get caught up in the power aspect of things without noticing they being manipulated. The manipulation is made possible by the fact that they ignorant of the shared history of both as a people in North America. All you got to do is go down into Mexico beyond Tijuana and you start seeing the indigenous roots of the Mexican people which includes some of the same African blood that flows through the veins of those they are targeting. I've seen mexicans, real mexicans who ain't never seen this side of the US border with skin twice as dark as mine. I've also witnessed some of my down ass ese's inked up with Aztec tatts calling they own wetbacks. So the hatred is a learned behavior. They lashing out but in the wrong way.

How you going to kill somebody who has the same financial difficulties as you. Who is attending the same inadequate schools as you. Who is getting shipped off to prison and the graveyard at the same rate as you. See what I'm saying. We tend to shift the blame and focus for the troubles we have onto someone else, that way we don't have to try so hard to change the things we have no power to change as individuals. The only way our neighborhood schools are going to provide the type of education we really need is for all of us to attend the board meetings in mass and demand the funding which is being subverted into other areas be spent on our kids.

The only way we are going to lift the economic burden which effects our communities is to truly educate ourselves on the political process and elect officials who are willing to act as our representatives. We can't continue to lose our right to vote playing these dumb games of Cowboys and Indians, Niggas and Mexicans, cops and bangers. That's why we have all this pent up frustration. We don't have nearly enough opportunity because hope has all too often been educated out of us by the time we hit high school. All of us can see times is tough but few of us have any ideal how to change our reality. The only way we know how to make a quick dollar is to go grab a sack and hit the block. That in itself hightlights the issues we have, and this crosses the color divide.

If I told you we are one and the same, I'm sure somebody will disagree. If I told you the indigenous people of Central and North America now known as Mexicans use to harbor fugitive slaves would you recognize it as truth? If I told you these people formed some of the most feared colonies in the Western hemisphere would you begin to understand the media's anxiousness in promoting the ideal of racial strife between blacks and Mexicans? If we discussed the fact that in one instance one of these mixed colonies successfully fought the Dutch armed forces for 8 generations and lived to survive and prosper would it interest you? If I told you Thomas Jefferson a revered bakra father stated publicly "We would never stop pursuing them with war while one remained on the face of the earth." Of course his goal would be accomplished a lot easier today because now the sons and daughters of those same united people openly kill one another in ignorance.

If that is ancient history how about the modern day battles which have been fought side by side. The Zoot Suite riots. The battle at 12th and Central. Would anyone care to know the truth or shall we say ignorant forever more?

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

BLACK VS. BROWN Empty brown VS blacc

Post  Wes88 Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:53 pm

yea this shit is stupid..another way of the white fuccers to set us up for failure, they enforce us hatin each other and sit bac and watch us kill each other....

wen we all kno ppl from the other race either blacc or brown dat are just like us, grew up in the same hood and all that bt becuz of stupid ass racial tension we gotta picc who we fucc wit

and me! im half guatemalan and half blacc, i got a brother who is a southsider locced up in Delano bt i run wit CRiPs...

i have never hatin on an ese or a nigga unless they hated on me cuz i just dont see the point...they both my ppl
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Not sure I should post this in the tv/movie section, but the thread is appropriate. I'm curious to know what any of you think about this letter from a veterano and the issues it raises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:51 pm

Lonewolf is a fucking idiot. Foreal.

Listen:

The Brown Berets were modeled after the black panther's movement, first of all...so Mexicans have derived from blacks way before a damn drive by and shit.

Mexi means Mix in spanish. So Mexican is mixed man or mixed national. Before the damn spaniards (white boys) there was no such thing as a mexican so what is he talking about lol.

Mexican is mixed with native and spaniard blood. Latino is a refference to white boys from spanish background...hispanic is another made up word.

Mayate??? I am so tired of this fucken word. Mayate is a term that was meant for the dark skinned or native "MEXICANS" (IF THERE IS SUCH A THING) by the light skinned "mexicans" or pretty much white boys that speak spanish and live in the country they stole and reformed.

That is why the Indians of Chiapas wrote to a few black leaders asking them for help in spreading propaganda and asking for advice because of the similar situations and struggles. This Mexican and Black gang bullshit is from fucked up situations originating here in California. It is a Chicano thing to hate blacks. And that used to not be. WE (chicano's and blacks) have historically always gotten along with the exeption of your silly shit that happens in isolated events. Just look at Texas. Tejuano's aren't nigger haters. True, Black gang members started to target mexicans for shit in the early 80's. But that was on some common petty thief shit. It was never a race factor. I've only met a handful of blacks that say they don't like mexicans. I can't stand for a black man to say that...and i'm black. But i've met and heard a mass of Mexicans in Southern cali who don't like blacks or us "niggers." So it seems one sided this racism.

The Aztecs even had a god who bore a black face. The olmec heads in mexico have identified as africanoid/Asiatic. When Columbus enlisted the aid of west african sea men...he was warned that they had dispatched men across the sea who have never returned. Could this be the reason for all the very dark skinned people in southern mexico today?

You got evidence of Africans in:

Thailand
Cambodia
Filipines
Mexico
Hawaii
Samoa
Tonga
Austrailia
Indonesia
India...

Shit Black people today in America are just as mixed as any mexican. So this hatred is really stupid...but as history will tell us: ignorance is the beginning of enlightenment. So it is necessary to go thru this...things move in cycles.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:56 pm

In L.A. you don’t see Raza in black gangs, and if you come to the pinta “Crippin” you’ll soon be “dripping” blood—YOUR OWN!

I must say this is nonsense.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Someone answer me this, why is their so much ignorance with in both nationalities? After reading this piece by Lonewolf all I got out of it was a boastful, prideful ego and just more petty ignorance that keeps feeding this racial nonsense. The loose way he uses the term "mayate" is evidence of this.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 pm

And there’s more. Take their rap music for instance, the music your sisters, homegirls and primas listen to, that talks about their sexuality! What you’re listening to is mayates working on the minds and emotions of your women so that it will be easier to get into their pants.

The pure ignorance of this shit is amazing to me.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:05 pm

That particular “type of rap” has no class, and you have no self-respect if you allow your carnalas and rucas to listen to mayates bragging about their manhood. You only have to check Raza rappers and compare them to see if Raza shakes their privates at our rucas over the air. You won’t find it, because there’s more respect there.

LOL. We have Chino Grande in disguise rite here. Oh boy. All he forgot to mention was the notion that the "Aztecs formed the art of rap".... bounce

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:09 pm

that dude is just proud of what he is, but he might take it a lil over board. one of them old chicano vatos from back in the day.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Proud? No sir. This is far from being the over the top healthy form of pride, this is closet racism at it's best. Pridefullness doesn't vindicate the down play and verbal assassination of an entire people like he did several times in that post.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:18 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Proud? No sir. This is far from being the over the top healthy form of pride, this is closet racism at it's best. Proud doesn't vindicate the down play and verbal assassination of an entire people like he did several times in that post.

That's exactly how it reads to me.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:18 pm

Mexi means Mix in spanish. So Mexican is mixed man or mixed national. Before the damn spaniards (white boys) there was no such thing as a mexican so what is he talking about lol.

i think your refering to the word "mexica" wich was a word that meant half or mix used by the "natives" (aztec, olmec,maya, or whatever) used to describe us half spaniard and half native. which was adopted by the Spaniards and evolved. just like most terms do over time.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Proud? No sir. This is far from being the over the top healthy form of pride, this is closet racism at it's best. Proud doesn't vindicate the down play and verbal assassination of an entire people like he did several times in that post.

what is racism if not "over the top pride" in ones own race. im not defending the vato, but i like to see things from more than one viewpoint in order to form a better understanding of the argument.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Mna who the hell is this Lil BD?? Huero or Dicer? This shit is confusing me!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:23 pm

LOL...I was about to say the same thing...all these name switches over the past few days have got me scratch confused. We've had Chino Grande, Big Lokote, Capone-E, and a host of other dudes on the forum. LOL. That's the homie DT though I think.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Lil B.D~BTRxGANG~ wrote:

what is racism if not "over the top pride" in ones own race. im not defending the vato, but i like to see things from more than one viewpoint in order to form a better understanding of the argument.

Having a healthy dose of of well being, love for your up bringing, your environment and lastly who you are as a people doesn't assert anything about your nationality. Most of us who came from this kind of lifestyle share this form of pride, but the mention of blacks in a derogatory manner as he did several times in this post adds racism into the mix as well, only he did it in a low key way that obviously has fooled some people who read it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 pm

i think hes just a guy who see's his old school ways dying out and is afraid of change, wether that change is for better or for worse. he may not be politically correct, or just flat out wrong. i think i posted some music by "chicano rappers that are far worse than the music hes talkin about. but peopel gotta stop caring what came from who and who is beeing held down more. i see confused minorities take that as some twisted thing to pride themselves on. we all go t everything from someone and make it our own in our own way. we all have been through slavery, prejudice, and genocide. whether by the hands of some controlling majority, eachother, or our selves. people need to stop lookin to the past and blaming or tryin to take credit for shit, and stop lookin at the future and beein all scared of what tomorrow brings and live in the present. the only way to fix tommorow is to start today.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Well put, I agree.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm half Arabian (Saudi Arabia, then Egypt) and Half Spanish, (then I have a lil Peruvian, Italian, French)
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 pm

{~Vicente~} wrote:I'm half Arabian (Saudi Arabia, then Egypt) and Half Spanish, (then I have a lil Peruvian, Italian, French)

han you aint half nada lil homie, your a 16th of the world....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 pm

{~Vicente~} wrote:I'm half Arabian (Saudi Arabia, then Egypt) and Half Spanish, (then I have a lil Peruvian, Italian, French)

DAMN HOMIE YOU CAN BACK UP ANY RACE IN THE SCHOOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next