His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Forum Gawd on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 pm

DontxTrip wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

get some more info on this!!
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Underdog on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:14 am

This is crap; disinformation to say the least.

First of all, before Hitler tainted the meaning of the swastika it represented the earth rotating on its axis.

At the birth place of civilized man in the Garden of Eden where four rivers joined.

A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin and onyx are also there.) The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates. (Gen. 2:10-14)

The Tigris and Euphrates here is not the same rivers we know by the same name today. The rivers we know today were named after the rivers from the garden. This is also why you won't find the other two rivers connecting to the Tigris and Euphrates today.

There are other symbols and meanings of the cross; like the galactic equator of the Milky Way

As far as the Mark goes and the Name of the antichrist: this has to do with the gods of the ancient days returning. (Watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel)

The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (Rev. 17:8 )

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:18 )

For the word 'count' the number was an ancient idiom used to cast a verdict; which was used with a bag a stones that were kept for generations. These stones over time had become worn smooth from all the castings. Essentially the verse is saying to enumerate from the stones the source of this 'mark'.

And the Lord said unto him, therefore whosoever slays Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. (Gen. 4:15)

The next question should be why was Cain the evil murderer from the beginning? Why was he so different from Abel? Answer: Although Eve was the mother of both of them, each had different fathers.

God speaking to the serpent says:
And I will put enmity (hostility) between you and the woman , and between your seed and her seed ; it shall bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel. (Gen 3:15) The original word here for seed was 'sperma'

Next is the word, antichrist. Today we think of the prefix to mean something 'against' something. In the days the bible was written, it meant something 'instead of' something.

Many Christian believe Jesus to be God in the flesh. Likewise, the antichrist is the serpent returned defacto; in person. When the antichrist appears, it will be what the bible calls, the Great Apostasy; meaning a great falling away from the faith. Why? Because people around the world will look at this person like the Messiah has returned and no longer will be looking for the Real Messiah. It's the Dragon 'instead of' the Lion.

For the 'mark' today, has a two-fold meaning. I say two-fold because I believe that the RFID chip is a symbol of a person surrendering to the deception. Spiritually however, getting the RFID chip doesn't necessarily mean eternal damnation. However, it does mean physical suffering. On a spiritual level, it's complying to the beast by 'doing' its will (in the hand, i.e. your works) and thinking you're doing the right thing (in the forehead, your brain)

So, the next question should be, how will the antichrist appear? He will descend from the heavens just as Jesus ascended to the heavens. What's the difference between his descending and Jesus descending? The antichrist comes first. When the true Christ returns...

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [the dead have already risen (2Cor. 5-8 )] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1Thes. 4:16-17) 'In the air' here simply means in a different dimension.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Cor. 15;52)

Everyone at the return of the true Christ, changes instantly from flesh to their new spiritually glorified bodies. Earth becomes to the new kingdom of heaven and flesh and blood cannot reside in heaven.
Shocked
avatar
Underdog
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Elvo on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:30 am

Underdog wrote:This is crap; disinformation to say the least.

First of all, before Hitler tainted the meaning of the swastika it represented the earth rotating on its axis.

At the birth place of civilized man in the Garden of Eden where four rivers joined.

A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin and onyx are also there.) The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates. (Gen. 2:10-14)

The Tigris and Euphrates here is not the same rivers we know by the same name today. The rivers we know today were named after the rivers from the garden. This is also why you won't find the other two rivers connecting to the Tigris and Euphrates today.

There are other symbols and meanings of the cross; like the galactic equator of the Milky Way

As far as the Mark goes and the Name of the antichrist: this has to do with the gods of the ancient days returning. (Watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel)

The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (Rev. 17:8 )

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Rev. 13:18 )

For the word 'count' the number was an ancient idiom used to cast a verdict; which was used with a bag a stones that were kept for generations. These stones over time had become worn smooth from all the castings. Essentially the verse is saying to enumerate from the stones the source of this 'mark'.

And the Lord said unto him, therefore whosoever slays Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. (Gen. 4:15)

The next question should be why was Cain the evil murderer from the beginning? Why was he so different from Abel? Answer: Although Eve was the mother of both of them, each had different fathers.

God speaking to the serpent says:
And I will put enmity (hostility) between you and the woman , and between your seed and her seed ; it shall bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel. (Gen 3:15) The original word here for seed was 'sperma'

Next is the word, antichrist. Today we think of the prefix to mean something 'against' something. In the days the bible was written, it meant something 'instead of' something.

Many Christian believe Jesus to be God in the flesh. Likewise, the antichrist is the serpent returned defacto; in person. When the antichrist appears, it will be what the bible calls, the Great Apostasy; meaning a great falling away from the faith. Why? Because people around the world will look at this person like the Messiah has returned and no longer will be looking for the Real Messiah. It's the Dragon 'instead of' the Lion.

For the 'mark' today, has a two-fold meaning. I say two-fold because I believe that the RFID chip is a symbol of a person surrendering to the deception. Spiritually however, getting the RFID chip doesn't necessarily mean eternal damnation. However, it does mean physical suffering. On a spiritual level, it's complying to the beast by 'doing' its will (in the hand, i.e. your works) and thinking you're doing the right thing (in the forehead, your brain)

So, the next question should be, how will the antichrist appear? He will descend from the heavens just as Jesus ascended to the heavens. What's the difference between his descending and Jesus descending? The antichrist comes first. When the true Christ returns...

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [the dead have already risen (2Cor. 5-8 )] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1Thes. 4:16-17) 'In the air' here simply means in a different dimension.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1Cor. 15;52)

Everyone at the return of the true Christ, changes instantly from flesh to their new spiritually glorified bodies. Earth becomes to the new kingdom of heaven and flesh and blood cannot reside in heaven.
Shocked

I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it, it was told by other man not him also there to much ambiguity from that time and now we don't know if people revised things or said or did things to further their own cause. That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me alas this is just my opinion though everyone is entitled to their ideas. I just don't get to hyped about STORYTELLING to corny imo. pig

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Underdog on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 am

elvo wrote:
I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it, it was told by other man not him also there to much ambiguity from that time and now we don't know if people revised things or said or did things to further their own cause. That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me alas this is just my opinion though everyone is entitled to their ideas. I just don't get to hyped about STORYTELLING to corny imo. pig

I respect your opinion.

Just wanna comment on two thoughts;
"Jesus never preached it"
The four gospels were written from personal friends of Jesus that hung out with him for at least 3 years.

"we don't know if people revised it.."
The Dead Sea scroll proves that after 2000 years, the bible has indeed maintained its integrity and preservation of the original content.
Also, the scribes used a tool called the Massorah that ensured each copy would be identical.

Lately I've been getting into the Sumerian version of creation and its simularity to stories in the bible. The Sumerian tablets were written 2500 years before Moses wrote the first five books of the OT. The tablets go into more detail and have a slightly different spin. The same can be said between the tablets and the book of Enoch.
scratch
avatar
Underdog
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 am

Underdog wrote:
elvo wrote:
I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it, it was told by other man not him also there to much ambiguity from that time and now we don't know if people revised things or said or did things to further their own cause. That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me alas this is just my opinion though everyone is entitled to their ideas. I just don't get to hyped about STORYTELLING to corny imo. pig

I respect your opinion.

Just wanna comment on two thoughts;
"Jesus never preached it"
The four gospels were written from personal friends of Jesus that hung out with him for at least 3 years.

"we don't know if people revised it.."
The Dead Sea scroll proves that after 2000 years, the bible has indeed maintained its integrity and preservation of the original content.
Also, the scribes used a tool called the Massorah that ensured each copy would be identical.

Lately I've been getting into the Sumerian version of creation and its simularity to stories in the bible. The Sumerian tablets were written 2500 years before Moses wrote the first five books of the OT. The tablets go into more detail and have a slightly different spin. The same can be said between the tablets and the book of Enoch.
scratch


Underdog wrote:Just wanna comment on two thoughts;
"Jesus never preached it"
The four gospels were written from personal friends of Jesus that hung out with him for at least 3 years.

Yup.


"we don't know if people revised it.."
The Dead Sea scroll proves that after 2000 years, the bible has indeed maintained its integrity and preservation of the original content.
Also, the scribes used a tool called the Massorah that ensured each copy would be identical.

Indeed. The Dead Sea scrolls are the smoking gun proof against claims of textual corruption.


Underdog wrote:Lately I've been getting into the Sumerian version of creation and its simularity to stories in the bible. The Sumerian tablets were written 2500 years before Moses wrote the first five books of the OT. The tablets go into more detail and have a slightly different spin. The same can be said between the tablets and the book of Enoch.
scratch

I've always found ancient Sumeria fascinating. I have read the Sumerian account of creation, along with the global flood deluge and I believe these extra-biblical narratives actually serve to bolster the Mosaic/biblical accounts. I can elaborate, but I think something like this deserves its own thread. I'll be starting one soon...stay tuned.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Elvo on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Underdog wrote:
elvo wrote:
I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it, it was told by other man not him also there to much ambiguity from that time and now we don't know if people revised things or said or did things to further their own cause. That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me alas this is just my opinion though everyone is entitled to their ideas. I just don't get to hyped about STORYTELLING to corny imo. pig

I respect your opinion.

Just wanna comment on two thoughts;
"Jesus never preached it"
The four gospels were written from personal friends of Jesus that hung out with him for at least 3 years.

"we don't know if people revised it.."
The Dead Sea scroll proves that after 2000 years, the bible has indeed maintained its integrity and preservation of the original content.
Also, the scribes used a tool called the Massorah that ensured each copy would be identical.

Lately I've been getting into the Sumerian version of creation and its simularity to stories in the bible. The Sumerian tablets were written 2500 years before Moses wrote the first five books of the OT. The tablets go into more detail and have a slightly different spin. The same can be said between the tablets and the book of Enoch.
scratch

I can hang around bullet for his whole entire life and say he was a man of peace and shot lasers out of hes eyes and flew and hoovered in the air I'm pretty sure at least 50% of the stuff written was indeed revised and changed I bet money on it if you want homie and also as for the dead sea scrolls if you believe a piece of paper found in the mountains to be proof of something im sorry but your naive someone could have placed it there first you say religion is a tool and controlled by the four puppet masters now you say its truth and believe something that may have been orchestrated by "those 4 masters" Shocked also the scrolls 40% is about hebrew bible take a look on google and it says Moses took those "stories" from someone else and said was hes vision yet you should know that since you study religion.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Underdog on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:50 am

elvo wrote:
I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it,


That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me
facepalm
avatar
Underdog
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 am

LOL ^^^
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Elvo on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:26 am

Underdog wrote:
elvo wrote:
I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it,


That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me
facepalm

im talking about the revelaton and the book of genesis yo lol dam ppl got to be precise in everything thy say on here lol

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 am

elvo wrote:
Underdog wrote:
elvo wrote:
I really don't pay attention to the story telling of the bible because Jesus never preached it,


That's why I just focus and Jesus because whether he is gods son or not his message and essence of intent is what matters to me
facepalm

im talking about the revelaton and the book of genesis yo lol dam ppl got to be precise in everything thy say on here lol

facepalm
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: His NAME and MARK Revealed ANTICHRIST 666 The Mark Of The Beast

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum