Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I, Pet Goat II

+2
TumbleWeed
Drunky McThuggerton
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I, Pet Goat II Empty I, Pet Goat II

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

I, Pet Goat II Empty Re: I, Pet Goat II

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 pm

ive been reading alot of interpretations of this vid, but the end of it is what i have a problem with. The company that made it is called "heliofant". people read alot into the symbolism into this video, but i think they read the ending wrong, when they believe it shows Jesus' return. watch it.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
satanist propaganda disinformation video....lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

But on a more serious note, I noted SEVERAL things in this video which are obviously occultic in nature. I think a specific interpretation is required to fully understand what the maker was trying to convey here.

But apart from the blatantly obvious derogatory, and not to mention, blasphemous depiction of Jesus Christ, I noticed one or two things in particular that stood out towards the end; in the scene when this "Jesus" figure is riding out into the horizon, there is a cross perched upon some kind of structure (perhaps representative of the collective Church?). This structure eventually topples over, and the Christ figure continues into the horizon. At this time, 3 pyramids come into picture which are then destroyed by what seems like comets or asteroids.

I'm going to look deeper into this for sure though. I'll be posting some more thoughts later.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:But on a more serious note, I noted SEVERAL things in this video which are obviously occultic in nature. I think a specific interpretation is required to fully understand what the maker was trying to convey here.

But apart from the blatantly obvious derogatory, and not to mention, blasphemous depiction of Jesus Christ, I noticed one or two things in particular that stood out towards the end; in the scene when this "Jesus" figure is riding out into the horizon, there is a cross perched upon some kind of structure (perhaps representative of the collective Church?). This structure eventually topples over, and the Christ figure continues into the horizon. At this time, 3 pyramids come into picture which are then destroyed by what seems like comets or asteroids.

I'm going to look deeper into this for sure though. I'll be posting some more thoughts later.
on the official site it has some analysis of the vid but stops short of describing their jesus character. which make s me believe that the jesus in the vid is actually the ant christ.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Those two final scenes appear to be allegorical and imply the doing away with and destruction of both past and present aspects of civilization/society and culture, with the emergence of a new one in the form of a Utopian New World Order. I also believe that the destruction of the cross or church structure in this video holds significance importance.

The "Jesus" figure is most definitely representative of the anti-christ.

Any information behind the people who made this? I'd like to get more insight on them and the alleged motives behind this production.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

I, Pet Goat II Empty It's a DEEP video indeed

Post  Underdog Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Its art, and like beauty, is determined by whom beholds it.

Interpretation is a constructive process, limited by the tools of the builder.

Knowledge is the resource, and with abundance, brings clarity.

study
Underdog
Underdog
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 pm

The Christ-like figure has a third eye painted right on the pineal gland, which refers to the concept of spiritual illumination. The triangle above the eye represents divinity and that illumination leads to the contact with one’s own divine nature.

Just a snippet from the article that "Vigilant", from Vigilant Citizen, recently posted regarding this video. I've watched the video three times and am just now beginning to notice the strong prevalence of Gnostic undertones in it. For those in here unfamiliar with this term; it's derived from the Greek word "gnosis" which means knowledge. The "Gnostics" were a group of heretics who existed around the time of the formation of the early Christian church. They gained in popularity in certain regions but were largely rejected by early Christians for their doctrines which greatly dissented from established Christian beliefs.

According to the producers of the video, this Christ figure is supposed to be representative of the actual viewer of the film, and not Jesus Christ Himself. Their description appears to be in line with the basic tenets of Gnosticism and other esoteric schools of thought, which teach that salvation is a matter of attaining special or "hidden knowledge" not readily available to the common man. They seem to be promoting the personal or spiritual "enlightenment" of oneself as the key to breaking away from the corruption and evils of this world.

Personally, I don't believe that their sole intention in creating this film was to merely generate self-awareness of the corruption that is around us while suggesting an escape from it. They imply this in their description of the video, but careful scrutiny of the film has revealed otherwise to me.

You can check out the entire article I quoted from earlier HERE
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Underdog Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 am

People are going to interpret the symbolisms of the video according to their present understanding of the world around them; including religion, spirituality, politics, current events, etc..

I thought the video was brilliant. Like any piece of art, it's open to individual interpretation; some may like the thoughts and emotions that come to them and some may not. The latter are more inclined to disagree with the concepts; either because of their level of understanding or their boundaries of principle beliefs.

I have to agree with the article stating, "In short, the story is about the triumph of spiritual enlightenment against the forces of darkness."

A hot chick in a bikini is still a hot chick in a bikini; whether or not she has a zit on her chin or a hairy bush peeking out from her muff... I'd still hit that.
cyclops
Underdog
Underdog
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:15 am

Well its cool I to me personally made me feel likes there's life after death a rebirth per say, like occult things aren't really occult their just history of ancient civilizations and just seems like a embodiment of the understanding of human nature and us as a people whether it be other peoples opinions or ideology the the realm of the human mind.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think when you read some of the artists own interpretations, its fair to make your own, along the same lines as theirs. using the same context. It is somewhat telling however, that the most important part of the short video, the Jesus figure, was left un-analyzed, which in turn leaves it open to interpretation.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 pm

DontxTrip wrote:satanist propaganda disinformation video....lol

I've pretty much come to this conclusion.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Underdog Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Religion is just another tool created by the puppet masters of ancient times used to divide and conquer and maintain control.

Underdog
Underdog
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Underdog wrote:Religion is just another tool created by the puppet masters of ancient times used to divide and conquer and maintain control.

That's too easy of an analogy, holmes ^ ^ ^ ^
you got to get into the heart of "religion" in order to fully critique it
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am

Underdog wrote:Religion is just another tool created by the puppet masters of ancient times used to divide and conquer and maintain control.

Religion isn't the problem its us as a people that need to take responsibility for what we do and how we use and control it. I'm sorry but a child isn't born evil hes born ignorant and solely relies on outside influence to make them intelligent and if any force that be corrupts them or manipulate it from good then it is most likely our own fault. Same can be said about any system of government or ideology we are the problem because in the end we are the ones that hold our own individual power to manifest our destiny and each other and majority of our social surroundings.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  Underdog Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:09 am

wolfman wrote:
That's too easy of an analogy, holmes ^ ^ ^ ^
you got to get into the heart of "religion" in order to fully critique it

Been there, done that.
I wrote a book on Christian history and philosophy in the '90s.
I've studied pretty much all world religions; that's my hobby of expertise.
Unlike a lot of Christians however, I've never stopped looking and researching. I don't preach the same thing for years on end; especially after advances in science has shown some religious concepts to be quite archaic and antiquated.
As symbolized in the bible, the four horses of the apocalypse represent the dominions of power the old family of 'puppet masters' have had on societies since the beginning.
I've been contemplating writing another book based on the four horses.
To understand the four horses is like waking up from a bad dream where everything you thought you knew and were taught turned out to be just one huge lie after another.

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. (Ecc. 1:2)

Trust no man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of? (Isa. 2:22)

Underdog
Underdog
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Underdog Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:30 am

elvo wrote:
Religion isn't the problem its us as a people that need to take responsibility for what we do and how we use and control it. I'm sorry but a child isn't born evil hes born ignorant and solely relies on outside influence to make them intelligent and if any force that be corrupts them or manipulate it from good then it is most likely our own fault. Same can be said about any system of government or ideology we are the problem because in the end we are the ones that hold our own individual power to manifest our destiny and each other and majority of our social surroundings.

Never said religion was the problem. The problem isn't usually the tool, it's the one using the tool. Whoever said a person was born evil? ..and why are you apologizing for it? Where'd that come from? Sounds like religious dogma to me, i.e. 'original sin.' Which to be honest, sounds like a contradiction in that religion is a problem to you. Of course people have to be taught to learn. This is influenced by the parents and their beliefs and ideals. Neglectful and dysfunctional parents tend to have neglectful and dysfunctional children. Unless the child has someone of influence outside the family.

I'm sorry, but your last statement makes no sense at all. Perhaps you might want to rephrase it. Wink

Also... I am not a wannabe (MODERATORS)... Wannabe what? I am what I am already. There's nothing else I 'wannabe.' OK?
Underdog
Underdog
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 am

think about it, homie

ALL the worlds civilizations are based on "principals"

so ask yourself the question..
where do those principals come from? if not from GOD given "doctrine"

unless of course you think that a monkey came from an ape and turned into upright man who then came up with the structure for "society"
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 am

Underdog wrote:
elvo wrote:

Never said religion was the problem. The problem isn't usually the tool, it's the one using the tool. Whoever said a person was born evil? ..and why are you apologizing for it? Where'd that come from? Sounds like religious dogma to me, i.e. 'original sin.' Which to be honest, sounds like a contradiction in that religion is a problem to you. Of course people have to be taught to learn. This is influenced by the parents and their beliefs and ideals. Neglectful and dysfunctional parents tend to have neglectful and dysfunctional children. Unless the child has someone of influence outside the family.

I'm sorry, but your last statement makes no sense at all. Perhaps you might want to rephrase it. Wink

Also... I am not a wannabe (MODERATORS)... Wannabe what? I am what I am already. There's nothing else I 'wannabe.' OK?
its just our ranking system. keep posting and itll change...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Underdog wrote:
elvo wrote:

I'm not arguing with you or assuming things about you I never mentioned your name or said what I said was aimed at you it wasn't even personal like you assumed it was I just told the truth nuff said and me apologizing I'm apologizing for the fact that there is people that use stuff like ideology or media or governments to take advantage of people it wasn't directed to anyone just a self apology to ppl in general which I need no reason to do because like I said I reason and have rights and do what I want.The reason I mention children is because im using it to describe the people that have grown up that use and abuse the system of governments and ie religion it wasn't meant to tell you that I thought any one said ppl were born evil it was a method to describe the ppl of abusive tyranny in the world like you had previously stated in your statement, and mod thing I really don't get so kinda confused about that statement.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Keep on topic, and maybe start using periods and commas to separate your sentences. ^^
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Saying religion is just a tool created by ancient people is pretty much dumb. I understand that you have probably done alot of research but im interested in how science has disproved religions. Underdog please enlighten me because I acn prove you wrong...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

99% of religion is bunk.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 am

GRASS FED LAMB wrote:99% of religion is bunk.

and whats the other 1%??
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next