Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reputable's from CCC going in on 40 Glocc

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reputable's from CCC going in on 40 Glocc - Page 2 Empty Re: Reputable's from CCC going in on 40 Glocc

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Reminds me of you bullet ^
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Reputable's from CCC going in on 40 Glocc - Page 2 Empty Re: Reputable's from CCC going in on 40 Glocc

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Reminds Me Of You Old Man Reputable's from CCC going in on 40 Glocc - Page 2 3332704151
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 am

This is in the village greens which is there hood since they can't really go into the Zoo like that. This is literally down the street from the zoo but its San Bernardino city limits. But you can stand in the street and see the zoo plain as day just a hundred yards away. Anyway I grouses this dude caught a fade for someone disrespecting zoo life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm

I saw a video of a hood hopper from 7 trey GC getting put on CCC the other day.....LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 am

niners wrote:This is in the village greens which is there hood since they can't really go into the Zoo like that. This is literally down the street from the zoo but its San Bernardino city limits. But you can stand in the street and see the zoo plain as day just a hundred yards away. Anyway I grouses this dude caught a fade for someone disrespecting zoo life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I fucking hate having short ass arms dude. That is why I'll just stick to the gun play lol. Nah but on the serious note that dude that layed out was lucky the other dude didn't hop on top of him, and start whaling on him. Most dudes would have tooken advantage and stomped him out till they felt like stopping.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 am

Most dudes these days are severely lacking with the hands. The one in the white tank top is a good demonstration of that. His form.....it was terrible. Why do you think everybody is so quick to shoot now? People don't know how to fight....

Last edited by Daddie Strong Pipe on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 am

YG Toe Nail wrote:I fucking hate having short ass arms dude. That is why I'll just stick to the gun play lol.

icon_facepalm ......... killyoself
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 pm

I could be wrong because its hard to see his face as good but that looks like another dude from ccc the dude in the tank top...40 Glocc has a lot of cats from Colton who are riding woth him and they been fighting...hood scraps. So they not gonna stomp out nobody from the turf. Basically some zoo niggas are cool with 40 some aren't. But at end of the day they not gonna let 40 get fucked with based on hood politics period. So no matter what u hear anyone say on the net...they still got his back believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2