Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

+3
Drunky McThuggerton
American Zombie
Forum Gawd
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) Empty Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 am

Whats Everybodies Opinion On This?? We Already Know Whats Going On In Fontana But What About The other Cities??

Last edited by StereoTypical Sureno X3 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) Empty Re: Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

Post  American Zombie Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:47 am

Doesn't seem like theirs really any real active ones out right now. KBS in SB isn't making any noise and neither is VVR in Bloomington anymore. So x Los in Rialto seems to have gone inactive.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) Empty Re: Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:23 pm

RC wrote:Doesn't seem like theirs really any real active ones out right now. KBS in SB isn't making any noise and neither is VVR in Bloomington anymore. So x Los in Rialto seems to have gone inactive.
florencia in glen avon, but there not that deep. whats goin on in Montclair?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, none of these gangs last more than a couple years it seems. And by that time, 99% of their members are actually IE'rs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 pm

dog town rubidoux

clika los primos riva
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, none of these gangs last more than a couple years it seems. And by that time, 99% of their members are actually IE'rs.

Mr. Kyte thats why i said LA roots.. pphg counts on this one as well...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 pm

wolfman wrote:dog town rubidoux

lol...this guy... Your from DTLA u know better...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 pm

.02 cents wrote:

he wishes we had la roots, that way he could say his hood was still active in some kinda way.....hahahaha :trollface:

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm

IsraeliThug wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, none of these gangs last more than a couple years it seems. And by that time, 99% of their members are actually IE'rs.

LOL....PPHG? In that case, the vast majority of black gangs in the IE have LA roots.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

"roots" can be a pretty general word. if your talking about la gangs that came out here and still claim la, than their mostly all gone (outside fontana)

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:45 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
IsraeliThug wrote:

LOL....PPHG? In that case, the vast majority of black gangs in the IE have LA roots.

Your right LOL that was pretty dumb :b ... But as far as I know in SBM right now what I see nd hear Its Florence grape nd fudge hoovers from wit byte has told me...

Muscoy has playboys from wit a mvg homie told me...

Highland had kbs.??? Wut happened to inglewood 13 in san g area.???

Rialto.???

Fontana well let's no let me get cocky hahah.!!

Montclair f13 criminals carnales mexiklan happy town .. nd from my understanding krazy Kate will come out from time to time...

Ontario.. well according to the homie jae .. nortenos.?? LOL jk...

Riverside.?? Clicks los primos 18 f13 wit else.???

Info ppl let's get active.??
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 pm

you said active, all those areas might have people form other areas living there but nothing at a higher level. clps in riverside isnt active at all and there are es riva now. florence is in "jurupa valley" and all but gone and lol @ 18st. dont know bout montclair or sb. but like i said in another thread. its hard to find any real active bangin goin on anywhere.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:35 pm

That's the thing though, outsiders/transplants will always be around and in every city. Dudes are scattered, some living in the same apartment complex, on the same street etc., BUT, that is hardly enough to qualify as a "gang".

The difference today as opposed to say 20 - 25 years ago, is back then, certain outsider gangs were actually deep enough in certain areas to be considered a gang/force against the native gangs of the area. That simply isn't the case these days.

The Hoovers, for instance, were in the Rialto area since the early 80's, and they only grew in number as the LAPD formed the CRASH unit which forced many gang members from Los Angeles to pack up and move, almost like a mini-exodus of sorts. These exoduses are what essentially sparked the "infamous" "LA vs IE" beefs.

There was probably around 150 + ACTIVE Hoovers in the Rialto/SB area in the 80's/early 90's era. Almost all of which were living in or around the Jackson street area of Rialto, and only later began relocating into the Highland area (Lil Africa) due to pressure from rival San Bernardino gangs.

Other notable outsiders that came, though in much smaller numbers, were Back street Crips (Watts), and Santana Block Crip. Ducky Hood Crip seemingly transplanted there entire gang to the SB area on the deep eastside. The PPHG vs Ducky Hood beef was one of the most intense in the city during the 90's, but you'd be hard pressed to find them around the east side in numbers like that nowadays. (Ducky Hoods, that is)

Today, outsiders are loosely banded, scattered about, and couldn't hold on in a war if their lives depended on it. Things aren't the same. It's a different ball game, no organization, no real wars with outsiders. All that's left is random people from different gangs. It's nothing like before, which is why I find it funny when someone says "LA gangs are all over that place!"...*cough*...bullet, ....when in reality it's just random people, from different gangs, simply living in the city, no actual gangs, per se.

In a city like San Bernardino, home based gangs outnumber people from outside gangs like 10 to 1, whereas during the height of the outsider incursion, it was probably closer to 10 to 5.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 pm

KBS were in Highland/Del Rosa area. They had enough numbers to qualify as a legitimate gang, and had problems with 7st and SCO, but again, that didn't last more then a few years. F13 never had significant presence or numbers in the city. Again, a few random and scattered about people isn't akin to being a gang.

East side 13 is probably the only gang worthy of mention in this regard, as they managed to stick around for a good 10+ years before finally dying out, but again, they played it smart and settled on the deep eastside making sure they were well out of distance from the westside. No LA based gang has ever taken the turf of a San Bernardino based gang. As for the other cities, I can't speak on them.

Also, though Eastside 13 had LA "roots", I can't recall ever seeing them striking up "LA" on the walls.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 am

.02 cents wrote:

he he he.. j/f with don't trip clown
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 pm

wolfman wrote:
.02 cents wrote:

:trollface:
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

GRASS FED LAMB wrote:
wolfman wrote:
.02 cents wrote:

:trollface:

LOL at grass fed lamb....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Kyte gettin served on my dinner plate.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:18 pm

RC wrote:Kyte gettin served on my dinner plate.

lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:36 pm

i may be getting off track with the topic somewhat, but you know what, it ain't just ie or oc or sd having issues with la people coming in their zones and acting up making noise and shit, that happens in l.a. itself too., when people from inner city l.a. move out into south east or long beach, or the harbor area or wherever, it is the same pedo., l.a. people think that because their og neighborhood grounds were nitty gritty and they got caught up in it for so damn long not going anywhere else, that they think that l.a. is the hardest and nobody else bangs like in l.a., and you know what? that may be true in for a lot of places and for some people from l.a., but so what? that's l.a. life so let it be when you move out., why go where another set of circumstances and another way of going about it in the nightly routine is different? some places may be weak in comparison to inner city l.a., but some places may be bigger and banging harder than where you came from in l.a., case example west side berdoogo and casa blanca, or even DHS, so why test? just leave it alone if you moved out, or go back and do your thing., but to try and muscle your way is wrong., that's just crazy., your hood is never gonna last anywhere where you're a foreigner, the odds are against you.. very few outsider hoods last for more than a decade anywhere, unless they set up where no one has been., be proud of where you come from, but don't try to set up where there's a long tradition of people being loyal and proud of their city and neighborhoods., people from t'flats are said to have come into san pedro back when i wasn't around, and they got they got their cool invitation pulled and then got evicted., then later on, people from young crowd came in, and they remained, but the only reason why they remained is because they hitched up with san pedro bloodlines, so in essence, they became from san pedro, so they don't bang lynwood, they bang san pedro yc., that's the difference.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Orale..
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

wolfman wrote:i may be getting off track with the topic somewhat, but you know what, it ain't just ie or oc or sd having issues with la people coming in their zones and acting up making noise and shit, that happens in l.a. itself too., when people from inner city l.a. move out into south east or long beach, or the harbor area or wherever, it is the same pedo., l.a. people think that because their og neighborhood grounds were nitty gritty and they got caught up in it for so damn long not going anywhere else, that they think that l.a. is the hardest and nobody else bangs like in l.a., and you know what? that may be true in for a lot of places and for some people from l.a., but so what? that's l.a. life so let it be when you move out., why go where another set of circumstances and another way of going about it in the nightly routine is different? some places may be weak in comparison to inner city l.a., but some places may be bigger and banging harder than where you came from in l.a., case example west side berdoogo and casa blanca, or even DHS, so why test? just leave it alone if you moved out, or go back and do your thing., but to try and muscle your way is wrong., that's just crazy., your hood is never gonna last anywhere where you're a foreigner, the odds are against you.. very few outsider hoods last for more than a decade anywhere, unless they set up where no one has been., be proud of where you come from, but don't try to set up where there's a long tradition of people being loyal and proud of their city and neighborhoods., people from t'flats are said to have come into san pedro back when i wasn't around, and they got they got their cool invitation pulled and then got evicted., then later on, people from young crowd came in, and they remained, but the only reason why they remained is because they hitched up with san pedro bloodlines, so in essence, they became from san pedro, so they don't bang lynwood, they bang san pedro yc., that's the difference.

Well said, Wolf. Couldn't have said it better myself.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Well said but unlike others. We've done it for over two decades.... Hahahahah.!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:52 pm

I don't know why many forget to mention Eastside 13 in these talks. I understand that ES 13 has not been a factor for years now, and that the actual gang itself seems to have faded and taken on a different identity (Tiny Crooks 13, who claim IE), but historically speaking, SB ES 13 has been around since the 80's, and managed to survive in the heaviest of war years. I think that's noteworthy.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I don't know why many forget to mention Eastside 13 in these talks. I understand that ES 13 has not been a factor for years now, and that the actual gang itself seems to have faded and taken on a different identity (Tiny Crooks 13, who claim IE), but historically speaking, SB ES 13 has been around since the 80's, and managed to survive in the heaviest of war years. I think that's noteworthy.

I give respect to es13 but the point is that they ain't here no more and I'm pretty sure some of them are still here but they are not making no more noise its all bout the noise u make.! In the 90s they were doing it big but that shit died down. My ogs and es 13 came out here around the same time so in a way were like cousin hoods.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next