Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"thought process"

4 posters

Go down

"thought process" Empty "thought process"

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:09 am

couldnt really figure out where to put this but since it relate to debate i put it here.
anyways.

i was just curious as to the thought process of other people. Since there is no way for me to know, i figured id ask. Ive always been interested as to how others form ideas during conversation. So if you all wouldn't mind indulging my curiosity, when your debating or even just conversing, how do you form the ideas in your head that turn into the words that you speak? does the proverbial phrase " think before yo speak" always apply?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

"thought process" Empty Re: "thought process"

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:14 am

not really., it just flows from a thousand things swirling around in my mind., things that don't necessarily make sense to others, but make perfect sense from the thought process going on in my mind., it is never fully understood when you say things on-line., you need to first meet minds with the person to grasp where that person is coming from., and then too, if you're seeing eye to eye, face up. then there's the hand gestures, body motions, eye expressions, voice tones, etc, in short, body language plus ~> goes a long way in fully communicating what one is trying to say., but none of it comes out 100% right when you're just typing away trying to let it all out and make contact on the web
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 am

wolfman wrote:not really., it just flows from a thousand things swirling around in my mind., things that don't necessarily make sense to others, but make perfect sense from the thought process going on in my mind., it is never fully understood when you say things on-line., you need to first meet minds with the person to grasp where that person is coming from., and then too, if you're seeing eye to eye, face up. then there's the hand gestures, body motions, eye expressions, voice tones, etc, in short, body language plus ~> goes a long way in fully communicating what one is trying to say., but none of it comes out 100% right when you're just typing away trying to let it all out and make contact on the web
yea. i agree.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 am

DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:not really., it just flows from a thousand things swirling around in my mind., things that don't necessarily make sense to others, but make perfect sense from the thought process going on in my mind., it is never fully understood when you say things on-line., you need to first meet minds with the person to grasp where that person is coming from., and then too, if you're seeing eye to eye, face up. then there's the hand gestures, body motions, eye expressions, voice tones, etc, in short, body language plus ~> goes a long way in fully communicating what one is trying to say., but none of it comes out 100% right when you're just typing away trying to let it all out and make contact on the web
yea. i agree.

so now that you see me., take me off the mod status., i was just toying around that day i said put me in
this place ain't my house
i'm just a visitor
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 am

Same as Wolf, it just flows from all kinds of shit in my head.

The problem with me is theirs so much I know inside my head and so much I'd like to express in my posts but I don't have the ability to express it, leaving me pretty frustrated. I guess my communication and writing skills are no good. Knowing something is like whatevers, but being able to teach or express it is a whole other skill or maybe talent.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:21 am

it is not whether you have writing skills., is whether you can connect
making that connection with people can be difficult in this world wide web
it is hard to trust alien people when you say things around
its like, you're taking a risk
you have people of all different attitudes
some try to be cool and righteous
some want to fuck with you
some have a messed up attitude and play in here as if they actually were gaining some respect
some are just outright comedians, puro clowns
you get it all on-line
even the nasty coo-koo people
so how can you connect thru all of that?
i guess you just have to be yourself

wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm

RC wrote:Same as Wolf, it just flows from all kinds of shit in my head.

The problem with me is theirs so much I know inside my head and so much I'd like to express in my posts but I don't have the ability to express it, leaving me pretty frustrated. I guess my communication and writing skills are no good. Knowing something is like whatevers, but being able to teach or express it is a whole other skill or maybe talent.
take a public speaking class, or read some books on the subject. i think some people are better speakers naturally. Same with writing. some people have different styles of writing, some are analytical, they break down parts of discussion, and some have a more poetic/artistic style of writing that may try and win you over with their style. There are other writing styles, but im not really an expert on the subject. I think the best writers/ speakers are the ones that find a good mix of everything.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

wolfman wrote:it is not whether you have writing skills., is whether you can connect
making that connection with people can be difficult in this world wide web
it is hard to trust alien people when you say things around
its like, you're taking a risk
you have people of all different attitudes
some try to be cool and righteous
some want to fuck with you
some have a messed up attitude and play in here as if they actually were gaining some respect
some are just outright comedians, puro clowns
you get it all on-line
even the nasty coo-koo people
so how can you connect thru all of that?
i guess you just have to be yourself

Nice post wolf I agree the net is like a hot bed of America mass different diversity, shit even the worlds. Just sometimes people get trolled, actually most of the time so its hard to hear everyone's opinions and when people debate or talk about their opinions they get heated or mad and it turns to flame wars so just have to learn to talk to people by experience, If you want to be good cray talk in every opinionated conversation that you can and you will eventually learn or get the hang of talking to people.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down