Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights?

3 posters

Go down

PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights? Empty PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights?

Post  Elvo Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Any you guys ever try these videos? Yall know if they work? Also where can I buy weights from in the IE any know? I need dumbells like 20 lbs to 30 lbs

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights? Empty Re: PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights?

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 pm

A good set of adjustable dumbells is a good start. I ordered mine on amazon but you can buy some at sports authority too.

Whether its P90x or any other program, they all probably work if you like them enough to stick to them correctly. The main thing is finding a program or routine that you enjoy so that you don't quit in a couple weeks.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights? Empty Re: PX90 does it work? Also where to find weights?

Post  ~OSO~ Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:12 pm

elvo wrote:Any you guys ever try these videos? Yall know if they work? Also where can I buy weights from in the IE any know? I need dumbells like 20 lbs to 30 lbs

Look on craigslist. Be patient, eventually you'll find a good deal. 50 cents a pound is what you should be looking for. If you should come across Ivanko, York, Iron Grip, or Cap weights, jump on it, even if they are rusty, doesn't take much to clean em up and slap some paint on em.

I personally can't comment on P90x, but it does get good reviews.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down