RAIDERS Sobb

Go down

RAIDERS Sobb

Post  wolfman on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm

They're killing me Mad facepalm
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1808
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm

wolfman wrote:They're killing me Mad facepalm

Lol At Having A Classic Case Of The Raiders Symptom...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  wolfman on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

i was even considering some other teams lids to buy when i was at the cap store
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1808
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 pm

wolfman wrote:i was even considering some other teams lids to buy when i was at the cap store

Thats Classic Traitorism At Its Finest Typical Of A Raiders Fan Lol.!! I Never Wear Any Other NFL Team Hat Other Than A Saints Cap I probably Have More Saints Caps Then Alot Of cats Have Caps Periods.!!

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  wolfman on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 pm

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:
wolfman wrote:i was even considering some other teams lids to buy when i was at the cap store

Thats Classic Traitorism At Its Finest Typical Of A Raiders Fan Lol.!! I Never Wear Any Other NFL Team Hat Other Than A Saints Cap I probably Have More Saints Caps Then Alot Of cats Have Caps Periods.!!


i never said that i'd wear other "nfl" team caps., what i said is that i was considering "other teams lids" ., like Pittsburgh Pirates gold and black, or USC, maybe even an LA Dodgers lid., and triple sandwich fobb the swampers., in your ear foo.
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1808
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 pm

wolfman wrote:
StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:
wolfman wrote:i was even considering some other teams lids to buy when i was at the cap store

Thats Classic Traitorism At Its Finest Typical Of A Raiders Fan Lol.!! I Never Wear Any Other NFL Team Hat Other Than A Saints Cap I probably Have More Saints Caps Then Alot Of cats Have Caps Periods.!!


i never said that i'd wear other "nfl" team caps., what i said is that i was considering "other teams lids" ., like Pittsburgh Pirates gold and black, or USC, maybe even an LA Dodgers lid., and triple sandwich fobb the swampers., in your ear foo.

TJ Wetbacks Are Going Toe The Border Bowl This Year YOu Should Get tickets.!! Coyotes Is The Quarterback...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  wolfman on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 pm

TJ mojados do buy tickets, foo., you should try spending some of that midnight money earned on some., see what a game looks like LIVE !!! but right, that was funny., LOL i had forgotten to laff., swamp joke right?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1808
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  Forum Gawd on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm

wolfman wrote:TJ mojados do buy tickets, foo., you should try spending some of that midnight money earned on some., see what a game looks like LIVE !!! but right, that was funny., LOL i had forgotten to laff., swamp joke right?

Not a Swamp Joke Its A Rio Grande River Joke... Heard The Migra Has A Pretty Good Defense This Year So I Dont Know? :\

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

RAIDER NATION

Post  OldBlue on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 am

Hell yeah Raiders pulled off eshays!! RAIDER NATION!! til they lose again next week!

_________________
"AINt No HOOD TuFF As... PaRENThOoD" By VYAL1
avatar
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11
Location : Pit of HELL

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 am

Lucky Luciano wrote:Hell yeah Raiders pulled off eshays!! RAIDER NATION!! til they lose again next week!

I Usually have the right to say Lol at 2 wins but unfortunatley the saints had a slow start this season and have two wins as well lol. but i can say Lol at barely beating the Jaguars when they lost their only good player mjd and even their qb lol... fuckyou

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: RAIDERS Sobb

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum