Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

+4
Drunky McThuggerton
.02 cents
American Zombie
Forum Gawd
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. Empty Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. Empty Re: Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

Post  American Zombie Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Nah, theirs worse ones..

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. Empty Re: Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

Post  .02 cents Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm

this is the worst ever!!!!!!!

.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:23 pm

This Is Turning OUt To Be A Horrible Chicano Rapper Thread So These Weirdos Gotta Be Added On Lol.!!!

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm

^ songs not bad.... better than pac alexander or babylak...hahaha

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Thugtastic wrote:^ songs not bad.... better than pac alexander or babylak...hahaha

Oh Shit I Forgot Your A Super Sureno Straight Out His Imaginary Pinta.!!! Spencas Eshe.!! Worship

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:^ songs not bad.... better than pac alexander or babylak...hahaha

Oh Shit I Forgot Your A Super Sureno Straight Out His Imaginary Pinta.!!! Spencas Eshe.!! Worship
ora, homie said gracias

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

Simon Simon Orale Mas Firmota Esta Rola.!! Orale Wheres That Firme Ruca Pinks At.?? Got A Sureno Jalapeno For You Esha.!!!

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm

hhaha iwas lookin for that vid of your homie rappin...couldnt find it tho facepalm

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

Simon Simon Orale Mas Firmota Esta Rola.!! Orale Wheres That Firme Ruca Pinks At.?? Got A Sureno Jalapeno For You Esha.!!!

omomiquili quimixnahuatia< super sureno type shit you should know, live up to your name eshe! means she died, say goodbye to her! lolzk

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Thugtastic wrote:hhaha iwas lookin for that vid of your homie rappin...couldnt find it tho facepalm

I Posted It here You Douche Lol.!!

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

omomiquili quimixnahuatia< super sureno type shit you should know, live up to your name eshe! means she died, say goodbye to her! lolzk

Fuck Dat We Need Firme Jainas Not No >>Osamatli Levas Like We Have Already.!!!

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

lol @ monkeys monkey

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Thugtastic wrote:hhaha iwas lookin for that vid of your homie rappin...couldnt find it tho facepalm

I Posted It here You Douche Lol.!!
where it aint in this thread!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Notice the average response to those chicano rap videos is:

"SUR SIDE X3"

"SUR 13 all day"

"Sureno 4 Life"

"14"

"fuck 14 puro surx111!"

"serio got sum firme rolas"
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

lol @ monkeys monkey

Caxtillān Quimichin

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

lol @ monkeys monkey

Caxtillān Quimichin

you just try and say spanish mouse?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

lol @ monkeys monkey

Caxtillān Quimichin

rat lol i looked it up on yotube lol...

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:

ora, homie said gracias

lol @ monkeys monkey

Caxtillān Quimichin

rat lol i looked it up on yotube lol...
otitechmohtilico tlahtec nonotzaz eshe

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Peaceful Anarchist wrote:Notice the average response to those chicano rap videos is:

"SUR SIDE X3"

"SUR 13 all day"

"Sureno 4 Life"

"14"

"fuck 14 puro surx111!"

"serio got sum firme rolas"

LOL. And it's due to the fact that 99% of the lyrical content in these songs is only about "Sur 13" and "Soutshide", "bald heads", "blue ragging" etc. Maybe if they actually tried rapping about something else for once, that would change.

For now, cholo rap (not chicano) will remain wack as fuck.

Last edited by WholeGrains4Life on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Caxtillān Quimichin

Filthy savages
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 pm

But Yet This Shit Is More popular.?? scratch

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

That's old though, and in an era when things like that were common and current. How many "banging on wax" type of rappers are there now? Zero. The banging on wax CD's were wack anyways, and I don't know of anyone doing anything like that these days. Most cholo rappers are rapping about shit that faded out years ago and that's the issue I have. You see some of those capon-e, lil cuete etc, videos, and you'd swear they were filmed in 1992 by the way they're dressed and how it looks.

LOL at west coast "gangster" rappers still trying to rap about khakis and chucks and french braids, knee high socks, low-riders, chronic etc - the olden west coast culture is largely dead in this day and age. Times and music have changed/evolved, people don't want to hear about that stuff anymore cause most of the new generations can't relate to it.

Last edited by WholeGrains4Life on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:That's old though, and in an era when things like that were common and current. How many "banging on wax" type of rappers are there now? Zero. The banging on wax CD's were wack anyways, and I don't know of anyone doing anything like that these days. Most cholo rappers are rapping about shit that faded out years ago and that's the issue I have. You see some of those capon-e, lil cuete etc, videos, and you'd swear they were filmed in 1992 by the way they're dressed and how it looks.

LOL at west coast "gangster" rappers still trying to rap about khakis and chucks and french braids, knee high socks, low-riders, chronic etc - the olden west coast culture is largely dead in this day and age. Times and music have changed/evolved, people don't want to hear about that stuff anymore cause most of the new generations can't relate to it. .

Dam nyte schooling baby bullet on music Very Happy

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:That's old though, and in an era when things like that were common and current. How many "banging on wax" type of rappers are there now? Zero. The banging on wax CD's were wack anyways, and I don't know of anyone doing anything like that these days. Most cholo rappers are rapping about shit that faded out years ago and that's the issue I have. You see some of those capon-e, lil cuete etc, videos, and you'd swear they were filmed in 1992 by the way they're dressed and how it looks.

LOL at west coast "gangster" rappers still trying to rap about khakis and chucks and french braids, knee high socks, low-riders, chronic etc - the olden west coast culture is largely dead in this day and age. Times and music have changed/evolved, people don't want to hear about that stuff anymore cause most of the new generations can't relate to it.

I Was Being Sarcastic Lol.... i Knew It Would Make U Post Sumtin Long Thats Why Lol.. Sureno Rap Is Garbage Anyways Unless Its Conejo Brownside Then Its Crap Lol...

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next