No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm

No Eazy= no dre snoop DOC bone thugs death row either shit, you get the point there wouldnt be a slim shady or a 50 cent shit not even the game...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm

all them dudes would of been discovered somehow

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 84
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm

DontxTrip wrote:all them dudes would of been discovered somehow

so your telling me that someone else would have discovered bone thugs outside next to a burning trash can rapping and give them a record deal? killyoself

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 pm

YG Funkyourdaughter wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:all them dudes would of been discovered somehow

so your telling me that someone else would have discovered bone thugs outside next to a burning trash can rapping and give them a record deal? killyoself
yup

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 84
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:17 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
YG Funkyourdaughter wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:all them dudes would of been discovered somehow

so your telling me that someone else would have discovered bone thugs outside next to a burning trash can rapping and give them a record deal? killyoself
yup

Fuck it then maybe i should goto the middle of nowhere in fontana get a burning trash can dress up looking bummy with nappy ass hair and half braided nappy hair start rapping and wait for a music producer to come and offer me a deal. Didn't know it was that easy.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: No Eazy = Most of your favorite rappers wouldn't of existed

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:11 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum