Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:46 am


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:48 pm

humans are the fallen angels., fallen from heaven, down to the abyss., seeking to reconcile themselves to the heavens above., hence religion and ufology., it's all about fallen human angels stuck here on earth, banned from the universe., banned from the heavens., caught up down here in this clipped wing world without flight., damned and condemned to fight it out, eek out an existence., a type of hell indeed, with just a little taste of heaven; just enough to make you thirst and hunger for the things above., right!?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:32 pm

DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:37 pm

wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
orale pastor wolfie

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
orale pastor wolfie

that's why i kno cocc boi succs with his judeo-cristian "regular" theology
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 am

wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
orale pastor wolfie

that's why i kno cocc boi succs with his judeo-cristian "regular" theology

How do i suck? Because I dont do the mistake my ancestors did by making up their own theories to satisfy the ears of immoral people? I speak off the knowledge i have gained through my studies! I have studied The Holy Scriptures Thoroughly, and although I must admit I still have a plethora of knowledge to gain along this journey my life must take, I am confident that my knowledge of my Judeo-Christian beliefs is quite accurate. If not, then who ever has noticed any thing unorthodox to these beliefs then let them confront me, and point out the correction to my scripture misinterpretations through scripture, and not out of their own misconstrued beliefs that's roots trace back to their own imagination. I don't know what your referring to when you say "regular" theology of my Judeo-Christian beliefs, but if your referring to the actual meaning of scriptures that the true believers practice then yes I do believe in it, and can back up my knowledge with what was written by the ancient prophets of The Lord Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, King David, Nathan, Solomon, Ezekiel, Paul, John The Apostle e.t.c..

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am

H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
orale pastor wolfie

that's why i kno cocc boi succs with his judeo-cristian "regular" theology

How do i suck? Because I dont do the mistake my ancestors did by making up their own theories to satisfy the ears of immoral people? I speak off the knowledge i have gained through my studies! I have studied The Holy Scriptures Thoroughly, and although I must admit I still have a plethora of knowledge to gain along this journey my life must take, I am confident that my knowledge of my Judeo-Christian beliefs is quite accurate. If not, then who ever has noticed any thing unorthodox to these beliefs then let them confront me, and point out the correction to my scripture misinterpretations through scripture, and not out of their own misconstrued beliefs that's roots trace back to their own imagination. I don't know what your referring to when you say "regular" theology of my Judeo-Christian beliefs, but if your referring to the actual meaning of scriptures that the true believers practice then yes I do believe in it, and can back up my knowledge with what was written by the ancient prophets of The Lord Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, King David, Nathan, Solomon, Ezekiel, Paul, John The Apostle e.t.c..

alright then, i'll take you up on it., who was "John the Apostle?"
and how do you reconcile John & Paul's theology with the author of the Pentateuch?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  .02 cents on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:49 pm

wolfman wrote:
H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
orale pastor wolfie

that's why i kno cocc boi succs with his judeo-cristian "regular" theology

How do i suck? Because I dont do the mistake my ancestors did by making up their own theories to satisfy the ears of immoral people? I speak off the knowledge i have gained through my studies! I have studied The Holy Scriptures Thoroughly, and although I must admit I still have a plethora of knowledge to gain along this journey my life must take, I am confident that my knowledge of my Judeo-Christian beliefs is quite accurate. If not, then who ever has noticed any thing unorthodox to these beliefs then let them confront me, and point out the correction to my scripture misinterpretations through scripture, and not out of their own misconstrued beliefs that's roots trace back to their own imagination. I don't know what your referring to when you say "regular" theology of my Judeo-Christian beliefs, but if your referring to the actual meaning of scriptures that the true believers practice then yes I do believe in it, and can back up my knowledge with what was written by the ancient prophets of The Lord Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, King David, Nathan, Solomon, Ezekiel, Paul, John The Apostle e.t.c..

alright then, i'll take you up on it., who was "John the Apostle?"
and how do you reconcile John & Paul's theology with the author of the Pentateuch?

Boom!
avatar
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:31 am

my bad wolf i havent had that much time to reply with all the chambiando muh boy ill get back at you with a strong reply...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:57 pm

wolfman wrote:
H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:blaspemy, making up your own mythology! read a bible eshe

well i have read the bible, and have even gone to bible college. but you are right. i am thinking up my own mythology
orale pastor wolfie

that's why i kno cocc boi succs with his judeo-cristian "regular" theology

How do i suck? Because I dont do the mistake my ancestors did by making up their own theories to satisfy the ears of immoral people? I speak off the knowledge i have gained through my studies! I have studied The Holy Scriptures Thoroughly, and although I must admit I still have a plethora of knowledge to gain along this journey my life must take, I am confident that my knowledge of my Judeo-Christian beliefs is quite accurate. If not, then who ever has noticed any thing unorthodox to these beliefs then let them confront me, and point out the correction to my scripture misinterpretations through scripture, and not out of their own misconstrued beliefs that's roots trace back to their own imagination. I don't know what your referring to when you say "regular" theology of my Judeo-Christian beliefs, but if your referring to the actual meaning of scriptures that the true believers practice then yes I do believe in it, and can back up my knowledge with what was written by the ancient prophets of The Lord Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Samuel, King David, Nathan, Solomon, Ezekiel, Paul, John The Apostle e.t.c..

alright then, i'll take you up on it., who was "John the Apostle?"
and how do you reconcile John & Paul's theology with the author of the Pentateuch?


KK lol at asking me who was John the Apostle Lol! All I'll Say Is He The One That Jesus Loved And Any Any True Biblical Scholar Will Know the True Meaning Of That....

And What theology? They Practiced everything they learned from Their Rabbi Jesus Of Nazareth. We are to respect the laws of the pentatuech but they no longer apply to an extent. The commandments are to be followed! But the Lord gave us an even greater commandment

Matthew 22:36-40
King James Version (KJV)
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The majority of the laws and instructions given to the Israelites in the book of leviticus dont apply to us no more. For one giving sacrifices to The Lord for forgiveness of our sins is futile since Our Heavenly Lord Jesus Christ sacrificed his own self and his blood last longer for a forgiveness of sin then a lamb. If any fellow believer wishes to get circumcised then let that decision belong to his will it is not a sin nor is it required. It is not bad too get circumcised especially for those that have converted from Judaism to Christianity and still wish to preserve their old judeo traditions that all the prophets practiced and even Nuestro Senor practiced. The old testament is not useless as some believers somehow ignorantly believe. If our Lord never died for us on the cross then where would we be now? Probably practicing some indigenous pagan religion, while the Israeli Remnants still secluded their beliefs away from the rest of mankind. The Pentateuch was primarily instructions on how the Israelites were to behave during their wanderings in the wilderness looking for canaan on how to punish behavior. Now how would this world be if we were stoning everbody for their sins in this modern day world? Everybody and their momma would be stoned to death by now. Christ once was confronted by the pharisees and asked to stone a women caught in the act of adultery but instead rebuked them and replied with "Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone" and that my friend is the reason why this country is not like some islamic extremist dwelling place of men with hopes of going to heaven for a huge orgy in front of their so called Allah while their wives just watch... lol my bad i went off on a lil rant...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 pm

lol @ HBoi being all over the map with his answer

and lol @ HBoi simple minded un-studied understanding of scripture and theology

Boi, at the very least, understand the why of the Pentateuch

avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:29 pm

wolfman wrote:lol @ HBoi being all over the map with his answer

and lol @ HBoi simple minded un-studied understanding of scripture and theology

Boi, at the very least, understand the why of the Pentateuch


unstudied? Not only have i thoroughly studied this scripture. I've taken upon myself to study other non canonical scriptures to better understand how life was in those days.

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:35 pm

H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:lol @ HBoi being all over the map with his answer

and lol @ HBoi simple minded un-studied understanding of scripture and theology

Boi, at the very least, understand the why of the Pentateuch


unstudied? Not only have i thoroughly studied this scripture. I've taken upon myself to study other non canonical scriptures to better understand how life was in those days.

is that so?

then how come you always come out from a protestant point of view?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:54 pm

wolfman wrote:
H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:lol @ HBoi being all over the map with his answer

and lol @ HBoi simple minded un-studied understanding of scripture and theology

Boi, at the very least, understand the why of the Pentateuch


unstudied? Not only have i thoroughly studied this scripture. I've taken upon myself to study other non canonical scriptures to better understand how life was in those days.

is that so?

then how come you always come out from a protestant point of view?

Because im a protestant lol. I found the one faith I can believe in. I've taken my looks at Islam, Catholicism, Mormism, and Found that Modern Protestant Judeo-Christian Faiths Are The Safest Way To A Relationship with Nuestro senor...
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
wolfman wrote:
H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:lol @ HBoi being all over the map with his answer

and lol @ HBoi simple minded un-studied understanding of scripture and theology

Boi, at the very least, understand the why of the Pentateuch


unstudied? Not only have i thoroughly studied this scripture. I've taken upon myself to study other non canonical scriptures to better understand how life was in those days.

is that so?

then how come you always come out from a protestant point of view?

Because im a protestant lol. I found the one faith I can believe in. I've taken my looks at Islam, Catholicism, Mormism, and Found that Modern Protestant Judeo-Christian Faiths Are The Safest Way To A Relationship with Nuestro senor...

lol @ protestants thinking a thousand different doctrines., how many protestant denominations is there now? and that's only after a few hundred years. imagine how many there'll be after a thousand years.

but ey, hboi hijacked nite ridahs user name?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 am


I dont believe in any one denomination. That shits retarted if you ask me. I believe in what the good book says and thats it. I dont need to choose a denomination to be baptist or 7th day Adventist. I dont have the right to call myself a chirstian right now due to my actions but i am sure of what is the truth. That truth is in the ancient book. Not no denomination.

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  wolfman on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
I dont believe in any one denomination. That shits retarted if you ask me. I believe in what the good book says and thats it. I dont need to choose a denomination to be baptist or 7th day Adventist. I dont have the right to call myself a chirstian right now due to my actions but i am sure of what is the truth. That truth is in the ancient book. Not no denomination.

first off, who am i talking too? bala or nyte? you vatos change up user names like rucas de la calle change calzones.,
but anyways, that's my point exactly, who really interprets the Holy Book correctly? The thousands of different denominations, or you?
And who are you again?
avatar
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:02 am

wolfman wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
I dont believe in any one denomination. That shits retarted if you ask me. I believe in what the good book says and thats it. I dont need to choose a denomination to be baptist or 7th day Adventist. I dont have the right to call myself a chirstian right now due to my actions but i am sure of what is the truth. That truth is in the ancient book. Not no denomination.

first off, who am i talking too? bala or nyte? you vatos change up user names like rucas de la calle change calzones.,
but anyways, that's my point exactly, who really interprets the Holy Book correctly? The thousands of different denominations, or you?
And who are you again?

lol at not knowing it was me... it is up to the reader to believe what he says.. and that is common sense.. if some asshole told me a parable in the bible means that jesus was black i aint gunna believe that crap. I believe only what i read and i have people I can trust with helping me interpret it well enough. Most of it is easy to understand unless you dont read with it an open heart.

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Book of Enoch: REAL STORY of Fallen Angels, Devils & Man

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum