Clippers whooped the Heats And Lakers?

Go down

Clippers whooped the Heats And Lakers?

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:20 am

What does this mean?? scratch Ill TELL YOU!! YO NYTE!!! I THINK I SEE THE BEST IN THE WEST?!!!

Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Clippers whooped the Heats And Lakers?

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:37 am

H Boy wrote:What does this mean?? scratch Ill TELL YOU!! YO NYTE!!! I THINK I SEE THE BEST IN THE WEST?!!!
dont mean shit, only eight games into a 70+ game season.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 am

DontxTrip wrote:
H Boy wrote:What does this mean?? scratch Ill TELL YOU!! YO NYTE!!! I THINK I SEE THE BEST IN THE WEST?!!!

Lol come the end of the season lets see what your going to be saying about that when clippers have a better record then the overly hyped Lakers..

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 am

H Boy wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Lol come the end of the season lets see what your going to be saying about that when clippers have a better record then the overly hyped Lakers..
lol @ overly hyped....17 championships, 11 since them moved to la, 4 all star starters, besides flop griffin and cp3, most people cant name another clipper.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am

DontxTrip wrote:
H Boy wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

lol @ overly hyped....17 championships, 11 since them moved to la, 4 all star starters, besides flop griffin and cp3, most people cant name another clipper.

Well I would name dem but here's the thing... You would only ridicule me nd say I got it off da net LOL....

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:33 pm

H Boy wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
H Boy wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Well I would name dem but here's the thing... You would only ridicule me nd say I got it off da net LOL....
hahaha well i did say MOST people wouldnt know. but the point is, lakers will always be the kings of basketball in la, untill the clips win 11 championships here.

Sidenote. i hate how fuckin clippers fans (all of sudden theres clippers fans) are making me hate the clippers, i used to like em a lil bit. peoples hating on greatness gets annoying.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
H Boy wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
H Boy wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

hahaha well i did say MOST people wouldnt know. but the point is, lakers will always be the kings of basketball in la, untill the clips win 11 championships here.

Sidenote. i hate how fuckin clippers fans (all of sudden theres clippers fans) are making me hate the clippers, i used to like em a lil bit. peoples hating on greatness gets annoying.

I'm not dat much of a basketball fan but I've been liking the clippers before griffin... In fact the reason I started watching was becuz of the tickets being so danm cheap.! LOL.. with all the popularity they're gunna get pricey...

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:49 am

When I waz a kid, I was a Lakers fan. But my dad could only afford Clippers tickets, so we went to Clippers games. Smile
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 pm

RC wrote:When I waz a kid, I was a Lakers fan. But my dad could only afford Clippers tickets, so we went to Clippers games. Smile

Ya Feel Me.? Thats What Im Talking about lol...

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down