Chino gator crip???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

Been seeing a lot of comments from these dudes yaw ever heard of them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 am

In Chino? Never heard of them.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Forum Gawd on Thu May 02, 2013 7:54 am

Gator crip? Is there hood a swamp?

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu May 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Just googled them a minute ago and found a comment of one of them netbanging and claiming "Ramona ave" in Chino. Chino is mostly Messycans, no?
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Exactly. But who knows maybe a portion of Pomona has relocated and started something?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm

S/S Alligator Brip


Last edited by Albert Kike on Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu May 02, 2013 6:00 pm

niners wrote:Exactly. But who knows maybe a portion of Pomona has relocated and started something?

That's a possibility.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

fakes

Post  dankheadzzz on Sun May 05, 2013 4:15 am

Heard about this gator crip seems wack as fuck. I.stay on the block ramona and riverside with the headzzz (my klick) and the only other foos around of course are Chino sinners. No outsiders come around the block. If these foos are around they'll get smashed real quick shootin

dankheadzzz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Sun May 05, 2013 4:18 am

Are you Asian? I only heard of Asian and Mexicans in chino nit brothas...come to think of it I wouldn't be surprised if they are Asian crips Idea

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  dankheadzzz on Sun May 05, 2013 4:30 am

niners wrote:Are you Asian? I only heard of Asian and Mexicans in chino nit brothas...come to think of it I wouldn't be surprised if they are Asian crips Idea
no I'm Mexican their ain't no crips in Chino. Only pomona round here. And Def not Asian crips
Dopeheadfam

dankheadzzz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed May 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Despite what some are saying, there has been crip activity in chino since the late 80s. Don't believe the hype! Never heard of Gator Crip. Mostly out of town crippin (from L.A.), so it doesn't usually last, but something new pops up from time to time. Off ramona, off riverside drive, and off central. Those are the only 3 areas i would expect ANY black gang activity to start up. All of which are apartment complexes.
avatar
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  dankheadzzz on Sat May 11, 2013 10:17 pm

CaliforniaRepublic wrote:Despite what some are saying, there has been crip activity in chino since the late 80s. Don't believe the hype! Never heard of Gator Crip. Mostly out of town crippin (from L.A.), so it doesn't usually last, but something new pops up from time to time. Off ramona, off riverside drive, and off central. Those are the only 3 areas i would expect ANY black gang activity to start up. All of which are apartment complexes.
their are no active crips in Chino. Where u gettin ur info? Haha



dankheadzzz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Sun May 12, 2013 1:12 am

Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

lol
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 am

I just noticed someone changed the name of my thread. I don't appreciate it simply because its an abuse of admin power. Respectfully, please change it back to Chino Gator Crip.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue May 14, 2013 7:00 am

niners wrote:I just noticed someone changed the name of my thread. I don't appreciate it simply because its an abuse of admin power. Respectfully, please change it back to Chino Gator Crip.

Lol I think I know who did it. That persons a Dick lol so I changed it back for you.

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Tue May 14, 2013 9:18 am

Yaw are crazy where the eff did u guys get that pic lol and whoever did it all u guys are guilty of it at one point or another you know what that proves right.....................?

That no matter what level...abusing power just goes along with the game...whether popo president or pimp...just can't help it sunny

This has Been an enlightening moment lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 am

dankheadzzz wrote:
CaliforniaRepublic wrote:Despite what some are saying, there has been crip activity in chino since the late 80s. Don't believe the hype! Never heard of Gator Crip. Mostly out of town crippin (from L.A.), so it doesn't usually last, but something new pops up from time to time. Off ramona, off riverside drive, and off central. Those are the only 3 areas i would expect ANY black gang activity to start up. All of which are apartment complexes.
their are no active crips in Chino. Where u gettin ur info? Haha



I get my info from active and non-active gang members, and from personal experience. Other than that, i mention a publicized source such as the internet, news and news articles, news paper clippings, etc... There are active crips in most of these cities on the west end. The question here is are there any active crip GANGS. It doesn't take much for common-goal people to come together. Especially for negativity.
avatar
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 pm

niners wrote:Yaw are crazy where the eff did u guys get that pic lol and whoever did it all u guys are guilty of it at one point or another you know what that proves right.....................?

That no matter what level...abusing power just goes along with the game...whether popo president or pimp...just can't help it sunny

This has Been an enlightening moment lol!



"Absolute power corrupts absolutely"
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue May 14, 2013 3:52 pm

IxDOxTRIP wrote:
niners wrote:I just noticed someone changed the name of my thread. I don't appreciate it simply because its an abuse of admin power. Respectfully, please change it back to Chino Gator Crip.

Lol I think I know who did it. That persons a Dick lol so I changed it back for you.
thats what happens when yo let bullet be a mod...lol

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 85
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue May 14, 2013 3:55 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
IxDOxTRIP wrote:
niners wrote:I just noticed someone changed the name of my thread. I don't appreciate it simply because its an abuse of admin power. Respectfully, please change it back to Chino Gator Crip.

Lol I think I know who did it. That persons a Dick lol so I changed it back for you.
thats what happens when yo let bullet be a mod...lol

What happens? I didn't do it. Ask your admins.

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
avatar
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 23
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  American Zombie on Tue May 14, 2013 4:02 pm

LetsAllxTrip wrote:lol



avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  IXE on Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 am

these chino rip rydaz have chino on lock i heard
avatar
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Guest on Thu May 16, 2013 7:19 am

Sarcastic or u being foreal?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Thu May 16, 2013 10:37 am

Not sure what you guys are talking about, but I NEVER change/edit what people post, unless they hit me up and ask. So that's not me doing it. I've only deleted topics, in whole, in the past. As in, everything written within it, got deleted (mainly because it was silly/B.S. and i was trying to clean up the place). But i haven't been on enough or have done that in months. Last year/summer i did that.
avatar
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Chino gator crip???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum