Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Habits Gangsta Crip

+2
Drooplocc48
TumbleWeed
6 posters

Go down

Bad Habits Gangsta Crip - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Habits Gangsta Crip

Post  Drooplocc48 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:25 pm

The Dino is full of crazy ass people on the brink of insanity ready to explode and when they do shit like this happen

Drooplocc48
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:32 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:It all goes hand in hand.

Domestic violence causes gang violence. Kids growing up in a violent household where drug and alcohol abuse is common are not only far more likely to join a gang but also more likely to be more violent and unstable period. 

The young women stabbed to death last night will leave behind two young children so what kind of anger will be instilled in these kids as they grow up not having their mother and knowing she was murdered? The cycle repeats.

Great points. Violence begets violence more often than not, and these types of incidents probably contribute more to the gang/crime problem than even some of the more common reasons, generational gang ties, growing ipin gang neighborhoods, etc.

Those who come from backgrounds of abuse, witness of traumatic events during child hood or similar occurences, are probably several times more likley to develop drug problems or become involved in criminal lifestyles.

I believe there are studies that support this as well.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drooplocc48 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Just found out I went to school wit that girl and it really wasn't gang related her ex is just crazy....smh

Drooplocc48
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Earth Horse Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 am

Both of yaw are right but I can tell you that MANY of the murders out here are committed by bangers whether or not its gang related.  Sorry about your loss or your girls loss senseless murders aren't cool and I get the feeling that many love to hear about a murder so it can boost a city's reputation but that shit is booboo.

Earth Horse
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down