Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LZB Member Killed on Mt. Vernon

2 posters

Go down

LZB Member Killed on Mt. Vernon Empty LZB Member Killed on Mt. Vernon

Post  dstrm300 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:38 pm

A man was shot and killed this morning in front of a San Bernardino home where a party was taking place.
Leenathan Lamont Smith, 32, of San Bernardino, died at the scene in the 2100 block of North Mount Vernon Avenue, said San Bernardino police Lt. Mike Madden.
Police said Smith was standing in front of the home arguing with another man at 3:46 a.m. when a motorist pulled up to them.
"A male got out of the vehicle and fired rounds at the victim, striking and killing him at the scene," Madden said.
The shooter and the man that Smith had been arguing with got into the car and drove away.
Police did not release a description of the car or the two men who fled.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

LZB Member Killed on Mt. Vernon Empty Re: LZB Member Killed on Mt. Vernon

Post  dstrm300 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:44 pm

just found out I knew Nate I had met him while in placement working with this construction company the group home had a contract with. He was a temp worker who had jus got out when I met him. He would sneak me and the homies ciggs and drank sumtimes really cool dude. Talked to us all the time about stayin out them streets. When I got out I would see him out here in SB from time to time around the Sierra Way area but that was a minute ago. Rest in peace to you homie, hate to see these sameĀ streets u told me to steer clear of take u from yo family.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Yeah, I posted about this in the SB activity thread a few days ago. A few of my peoples knew him too, sounded like a solid dude. RIP.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down