Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rialto hoods

+21
Coka
kidd-kidd
ninobrown
soldier sage street lokos
rune sindel
quest
D500M LOC
SURCALMEX
C/Lok
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
getYourShitstraight
dstrm300
{~Vicente~}
American Zombie
Drop Out
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
CaliforniaRepublic
TumbleWeed
RIALTO 909
og_goon_909
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

rialto hoods - Page 3 Empty Re: rialto hoods

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 pm

"Now and Laters" is a diss for the No Luvs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:34 pm

LOL, I had a feeling. I was like, why the hell would some fruity ass dudes decide to name themselves the "Now and Laters"?! Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Where's 4-block hood at?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

rialto hoods - Page 3 Empty Rialto

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:26 pm

In the Quail Points in bkehind Ike in they bke in the APz in San Bernardino

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C/Lok Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am

C/Lok
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 am

VATO LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN IN THAT VIDEO...NASTY ASS IxE HIT UP TOO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:36 am

True...LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:48 am

that foo sounds like he is choking when he raps
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  C/Lok Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:42 pm

isnt jackson st. black gang turf?

C/Lok
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:54 pm

What is Ramona Block? Crips? Bloods? Outsiders? Homegrown?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

rialto hoods - Page 3 Empty RIALTO H500DS

Post  D500M LOC Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm

CUZ ALWAYZ SAYN SUMBODY CLICC UPK LMAO JUS LIKE HE TRYD 2 SAY NAW GANG IS CLICCD UP WIT HUSTLE SQUAD WEN DEY LOWKEY WNT DA CEEF HAHAHAHAHAHAH

MAN DAT NIGGA DNT KNO SHIT 4 BLOCC AINT CLICCD UP WIT NOBODY N RIALTO BUT CORNELL BLOCC

D500M LOC
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:35 pm

C/Lok wrote:isnt jackson st. black gang turf?

East Jaccson has always been a blacc hood but I got sum ese homies that put it down like blaccs over that way 2. West Jaccson is split half is the blacc side the other end is 4 the ese's.

Last edited by dstrm300 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:42 am

I agree. The west Jackson st. Ive always seen both black and mexicans out there..Ive always seen NSR X3 hit up around there too.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

rialto hoods - Page 3 Empty CBH is Wit ATM

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:44 am

LIKE I SAID NAWK WAS FUCCIN WIT HOMO SQUADK LOWKEY CUZ MAN MAN FROM HOMO SQUADK FROM GRAPE TOLD ME SO I RISK MY CASE IN MAN MAN THE NICGA THAT STARTED HOMO SQUADK IN HE 1 OF THE BKIGGEST BKITCHZ FROM IT

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

rialto hoods - Page 3 Empty O thats doom joke

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:07 am

LOL.....WHERE YOU BKEEN AT IAM LOOKN FO YO BKITCH ASS CUZ ITS A WRAP FOR YOU....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  quest Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:19 am

B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:LOL.....WHERE YOU BKEEN AT IAM LOOKN FO YO BKITCH ASS CUZ ITS A WRAP FOR YOU....

thats funny i take it you dont like HSC they have been putting all kinds of fools onto their hood they goota be the deepest hood in rialto right now though they ve been putting in work in rialto and fontana all kinds of new cats and everyine has a burner i heard some foos from ie projects or the ramonas busted on them where is ie projects hood at anyways

quest
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:58 pm

quest wrote:
B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:LOL.....WHERE YOU BKEEN AT IAM LOOKN FO YO BKITCH ASS CUZ ITS A WRAP FOR YOU....

thats funny i take it you dont like HSC they have been putting all kinds of fools onto their hood they goota be the deepest hood in rialto right now though they ve been putting in work in rialto and fontana all kinds of new cats and everyine has a burner i heard some foos from ie projects or the ramonas busted on them where is ie projects hood at anyways

Them niggaz is not the deepest hood n Rialto my nigga, I kno 4 a fact they not deeper then us and then u still got the 5's which is still basically rialto. Sage st. is deep as hell too, there 2 new to be the deepest they aint start that shit up till like 04. But the Projects are n the Projects, take Baseline till u get to Medical Center and turn south. U cant miss'em
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Projects is Baseline north, Mt vernon east, 7th street south, the wash/carverdale/the highschool as the western boundary. Medical runs rite in the heart of their hood.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  quest Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
quest wrote:

Them niggaz is not the deepest hood n Rialto my nigga, I kno 4 a fact they not deeper then us and then u still got the 5's which is still basically rialto. Sage st. is deep as hell too, there 2 new to be the deepest they aint start that shit up till like 04. But the Projects are n the Projects, take Baseline till u get to Medical Center and turn south. U cant miss'em

what is the beef between ie projects and HSC

quest
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Although I don't doubt there has been some incidents, I do doubt that some new wave gang like Hustle Sqaud would want to get into it with the Projects on some serious beef type of deal. There trying to make a name and last long? That would be a bad start.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:33 pm

quest wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:
quest wrote:

what is the beef between ie projects and HSC

I never even heard of HSC until they were mentioned on the forum.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  quest Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:37 am

is ie projects hood deep (in numbers) are they a traditional old school gang or are they youngsters i dont know anyone from there and it seems like most of the san bernardino gangs dont really fuck around in rialto thats why i thought it was weird that i heard some ie project guys drove all the way down to the rennaisance apartmetns to shoot at the squad

quest
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:18 pm

quest wrote:is ie projects hood deep (in numbers) are they a traditional old school gang or are they youngsters i dont know anyone from there and it seems like most of the san bernardino gangs dont really fuck around in rialto thats why i thought it was weird that i heard some ie project guys drove all the way down to the rennaisance apartmetns to shoot at the squad

Man man man man man man man...how to reply to this one??? silent

No Suspect pale affraid scratch

Okay...

IE PJ's are in just about every single city in this county of SB. They have an injunction which bans them from being in or around their hood which is medical center between 7th and baseline. You have to realize there is a difference between traditional hoods and your little kid newbie h/s hoods. Matter of fact i really don't feel like breaking it down. I'll put it to you like this: you prolly got what...5 accidental shooters from HK. YOu have an uncountable amount of killers from PJ's. Pj's is a real hood....a real hood. Hustle whatever it is...they aren't a real hood. They are a click. Clicks don't have a hood. YOu will never here of hustle squad going to San Bernardino to shoot up something...these clicks are in lala land...they are having fun with imagination...they are acting our fantacy. Gangs or Hoods...they aren't playing with you period. IE Pj's is prolly around 400-500 deep. This is comprised of Grandaddies, uncles, aunts, mothers, cuzzins, generations of active members. HK ain't even passed a semester! lol. You know what really though? This is tribal shit man. Since the beginning of time man has done this shit. GAngs is nothing new under the sun. The purpose of gangs is nothing new under the sun. Its always to protect something. Whether a commodity, a residential area...you name it. These clicks though...the purpose is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different. Now it is a matter of movies and music and imagination. None the less, it is still a skeletal refference to what man has always done...bond together and separate from others. Its to identify differences. But even with that fact, a gang and click are still different in the way they operate. It takes beef, substance, history, reason, to be an official gang. The biggest gang in the entire world is US government.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 pm

quest wrote:is ie projects hood deep (in numbers) are they a traditional old school gang or are they youngsters i dont know anyone from there and it seems like most of the san bernardino gangs dont really fuck around in rialto thats why i thought it was weird that i heard some ie project guys drove all the way down to the rennaisance apartmetns to shoot at the squad

LOL at these questions, were are you from again? Out of curiosity, are you a transplant? SB hoods not in Rialto?....Shocked The Projects are Westside veterans, been around for decades, alot longer than these Rialto "hoods" you mention. And there is alot of PJ's who stay in Rialto. ALOT just like any other hood from SB they spill into the surrounding cities.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:29 pm

niners wrote:

Man man man man man man man...how to reply to this one??? silent

No Suspect pale affraid scratch

Okay...

IE PJ's are in just about every single city in this county of SB. They have an injunction which bans them from being in or around their hood which is medical center between 7th and baseline. You have to realize there is a difference between traditional hoods and your little kid newbie h/s hoods. Matter of fact i really don't feel like breaking it down. I'll put it to you like this: you prolly got what...5 accidental shooters from HK. YOu have an uncountable amount of killers from PJ's. Pj's is a real hood....a real hood. Hustle whatever it is...they aren't a real hood. They are a click. Clicks don't have a hood. YOu will never here of hustle squad going to San Bernardino to shoot up something...these clicks are in lala land...they are having fun with imagination...they are acting our fantacy. Gangs or Hoods...they aren't playing with you period. IE Pj's is prolly around 400-500 deep. This is comprised of Grandaddies, uncles, aunts, mothers, cuzzins, generations of active members. HK ain't even passed a semester! lol.

Although we got our differences, I must say... I couldn't have put it better than this. This the reality of it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next