Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire?

+7
MedicalCenterWS
WS909SBfighter
American Zombie
Drunky McThuggerton
TumbleWeed
southsiderifa
CaliKid
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire? Empty Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire?

Post  CaliKid Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:18 am

I just wanted to know who are the biggest gangs in the IE right now?
The ones who are feared most in the streets and are doing the most criminal activities?
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire? Empty Re: Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire?

Post  southsiderifa Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:39 am

i dont think any one here can tell you whos the "biggest"
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire? Empty Re: Biggest Gangs in the Inland Empire?

Post  CaliKid Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:40 am

I'm sure the IE has a one large gang that controls most turfs
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:59 am

well in my opinion it would be ovs
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:00 am

ONTERIO VARRIO SUR
yeah I heard they're pretty deep out there in Ontario
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 am

there kinda deep in gilbert too
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 am

Another huge gang in the IE would probably be

West Side Verdugo they have many clicks
but not so sure wassup with them now
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 am

But West side Verdugo isn't a gang, it's just a side of town with a bunch of different gangs. Maybe when all of the hoods are united, then yeah, they would probably be the biggest I.E. gang.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:15 am

TumbleWeedBity wrote:But West side Verdugo isn't a gang, it's just a side of town with a bunch of different gangs. Maybe when all of the hoods are united, then yeah, they would probably be the biggest I.E. gang.
That explains alot then.
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:45 am

TumbleWeedBity wrote:But West side Verdugo isn't a gang, it's just a side of town with a bunch of different gangs. Maybe when all of the hoods are united, then yeah, they would probably be the biggest I.E. gang.
it is a gang if you ask them, so is east side riva, but if you ask one of them also. they dont act like it but they are all supposedly clicks of the same massive gang.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Don't know about that. ^ 

I've heard from/and spoken with elders from some of these hoods and they made it abundantly clear that "west side Verdugo" was not a gang. In their words, it refers to west San Bernardino only. The same thing applies to "Mt Vernon", it's not a gang and never has been despite so many people claiming "Mt Vernon gang". It's just a street that runs north and south in the west side and through all of the hoods/barrios, so they all rep it. 

The same can also be said of East side Verdugo. You got Verdugo Valles, Meadow Brook Rifa, Waterman Gardens Dwight street, etc., and they all claim ESV, but they're not all part of one gang. 

I don't know about Eastside Rivas, I think they operate differently.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:39 pm

I think SF would be one of the biggest gangs then
They pretty deep and have alot of turf
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:51 pm

I've written my thoughts of the whole WSV and ESRiva situation before and I still stand by my theory. I have a thread on it somewhere but in a nutshell, I think originally these areas like WSV were all one barrio, or one nieghborhood but with different gangs. In fact I know that's the case because I work with an older dude in his late 50s that was a member of one of these gangs. But eventually times changed and the different gangs in the area clicked up and basically became one more or less.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Well, the Mt vernon area was definitely a single, tight-knit barrio in the beginning. I read the west side had the biggest Mexican barrio outside of east L.A, and Shelltown S.D. at one time during the 30's and 40's. Back in those days there was the Junior Raiders and a bunch of others in that area. 

Junior Raiders claimed the projects before the major demographic shift in the area. Blacks from the Valley area and the south moved in and changed the makeup of the neighborhoods, which was all just the Mt vernon barrio before.

I see a lot of conflicting claims from people about this "WSV" subject. But the OG's I've spoken with seem to all agree about it just meaning west San Bernardino that turned into an umbrella term over time.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Well WSV does mean West San Bernardino. What I mean by barrio is it was all within the same Mexican neighborhood. But within this neighborhood, you had different Chicano gangs operating inside it.

It wasn't all one gang in those days. Different gangs fought one another but they also would get together and go fight Meadowbrook or Waterman Gardens. Even Redlands! ( My Co worker got stabbed in the leg by a Redlands cholo way back in the day).

Anyway, as times have changed and dudes came out of prison with a more "organized" attitude towards the entire structure, the remaining WSV gangs ended up coming together. Clicked up as one. Today, you might as well consider them all one.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

And yet a lot of dudes from those gangs have serious beef and disdain for people from other WSV hoods. I knew a few dudes from 7st who spoke spitefully of Crazy Ones and Little Counts. It kind of tripped me out, since, for the most part, I thought they were all on good terms. 

I was used to seeing them talk shit about Verdugo Flats, but not other hoods on the west. But I think the unification really came during the 70's and 80's with the advent of the Colton beef/wars. 

An Old timer from Royal counts gave an account as part of an oral history report about how the gangs in WSV would all sport custom jackets to identify who was from what hood. The police put an end to the jacket wearing which basically led to a lot of innocent people getting killed when the Colton barrios would drive through shooting at them. Dude said they would wear the jackets to stand out from the common folk in the area to avoid this type of thing. Eventually, the hoods started clicking up to go against Colton because they were losing too people.

A lot of people don't know, but WSV and Colton endured a lot of deaths because of that war. I guess it peaked in the early 1980's. Bodies were dropping daily according to one of the older cats I spoke with. And the west side beefed with the Flats pretty bad around that time as well.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 pm

TumbleWeedBity wrote:Don't know about that. ^ 

I've heard from/and spoken with elders from some of these hoods and they made it abundantly clear that "west side Verdugo" was not a gang. In their words, it refers to west San Bernardino only. The same thing applies to "Mt Vernon", it's not a gang and never has been despite so many people claiming "Mt Vernon gang". It's just a street that runs north and south in the west side and through all of the hoods/barrios, so they all rep it. 

The same can also be said of East side Verdugo. You got Verdugo Valles, Meadow Brook Rifa, Waterman Gardens Dwight street, etc., and they all claim ESV, but they're not all part of one gang. 

I don't know about Eastside Rivas, I think they operate differently.
ive spoken to current heads form those gangs that say they are. so whichever you want to take their word from.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm

me and cray had a thread and discussion bout all this a while ago. find it cray.

but like most hoods with big numbers, clicks tend to fight. even some with smaller numbers do. i guess the longer the beef the more they grow apart.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:59 pm

It's the one where Bray and niners had major ceef. LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Quite the Contrarian wrote:me and cray had a thread and discussion bout all this a while ago. find it cray.

but like most hoods with big numbers, clicks tend to fight. even some with smaller numbers do. i guess the longer the beef the more they grow apart.

Yea it's the nature of the beast. People get jealous of each other, people have drug disputes, beefs over women, all the stuff it bound to happen especially with so many members where not everybody is not exactly a close friend. But in the end it boils down to whether the ones calling the shots are able to keep things from getting out of control
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:18 pm

wait isnt royal counts like the ogs of wsv.?
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  WS909SBfighter Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:12 am

WSV is by far the biggest gang in the inland empire and is one gang just has different clicks

WS909SBfighter
Wannabe

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MedicalCenterWS Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:11 am

ALL OF SAN BERNARDINO IS FUCKED UP. YOU CAN DIE ANYWHERE. ESPECIALLY IN WESTSIDE VERDUGO AND ON THE EASTSIDE BETWEEN DEL ROSA AND GOLDEN

MedicalCenterWS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 am

cuca dogpatch 10,000+
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  GuddaCrip Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:54 pm

The biggest gang in I.E is E/S Gutta Squad Mafia Crip located in Perris

GuddaCrip

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next