Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers?

2 posters

Go down

The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers? Empty The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers?

Post  American Zombie Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:26 am

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers? Empty Re: The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers?

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Read about this the other day. Not surprising in the least. I figured the stats were manipulated in one way or another. Just another to add to the ever growing pile of scandals.....

Fast & Furious
Benghazi
IRS
NSA
Health Care Debacle 
Syria Failure
Fraudulent Unemployment Numbers

He's invincible. Nothing seems to be able to bring his office down. 

I remember reading about how Georgia Tech once fired a football coach for claiming a masters degree he didn't have. Our so called "commander in chief", faked an economic record and lied about the most important part of a plan to hijack a sixth of our economy. Surely, the America people can do something this time, right? Or are we all just racist for not wanting to be defrauded out of the presidency? 

This administration continually lies, and then lies about lying. 

Any one of the number of Obama scandals makes Watergate look like jaywalking. Besides the Bush administration, this is the most corrupt press and admin in at least 60 years.

And the worst part about it is that no major, mainstream media outlet has even covered the story, so this kind of information will continue to go unnoticed or fall on deaf ears and nothing will be done. It's sad. 

Last edited by TumbleWeedBity on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers? Empty Re: The Regime gets caught fudging unemployment numbers?

Post  American Zombie Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah, this administration has gotten away with so much more than any administration in recent history, its crazy. I never seen the media protect a president so much. Now on his last term though, his approval numbers are finally starting to tank. Now that it is too late and he has already been elected. But the amazing thing is, his approval numbers are going down even with a mostly regime supporting media.  When George Bush's numbers tanked, it was after years of the media attacking him day after day. So I guess you can't totally fool people forever.

But yeah, the unemployment stats one isn't surprising but it would be nice to mount more evidence for these things.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down