Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Varrio Logan

+7
all eyes on me
Ceast
EASTSIDER
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
11 posters

Go down

Varrio Logan Empty Varrio Logan

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Varrio Logan 711162066_l
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Varrio Logan Empty Re: Varrio Logan

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 pm

http://history.sandiego.edu/GEN/projects/178/barriologan00.html
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 pm

L0GAN H3IGHTs PR0J3CTs??
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 pm

??? Suspect
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 am

MY BAD.AR3 L0GAN H3IGHTS A VARRI0 0R PR0J3CTS??
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 am

It's an entire neighborhood in San Diego thats 99% Hispanic kinda like East LA but smaller and in SD ive been there a couple times nothing but raza
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:05 am

Yeah its the start of South East San Diego. Strong Mexican/Chicano culture.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:07 am

I B33N 0NLY TA CHULA VISTA N AR0UND LA M3SA N 3L CAJ0N..
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:10 pm

SUR ESTE SAN DIEGO VARRIO LOGAN CALLE 30 Cool

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  EASTSIDER Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:11 pm

fuk logan heights they all bitches but i give it up to some, but they aint that hard around daygo we call them lecheros

EASTSIDER

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 pm

HUERO*LOKO wrote:MY BAD.AR3 L0GAN H3IGHTS A VARRI0 0R PR0J3CTS??

Logan Heights is a neighborhood in SESD. The gang Varrio Logan Heights governs three neighborhoods, Barrio Logan, Lagan Heights, and Memorial. All the residents around there just lump Barrio Logan and Memorial together with Logan Heights.

Logan is deep! And they have four clicks right now (Red Steps, 13CE, 33rdST, 30thST). There's a split off gang in East Side (City Heights area) called Logan Heights Clicka, and a spilt off gang in LA called Logan Heights 13 (San Fer or North Hollywood?) that started from the Dago OG's.

SD used to only have one public housing project...Bay Vista in Lincoln Park (49th and Logan)..but a private company bought it...

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:13 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:It's an entire neighborhood in San Diego thats 99% Hispanic kinda like East LA but smaller and in SD ive been there a couple times nothing but raza

There's a lot of brothers too. Varrio logan lives shoulder to shoulder with West Coast 20's and 30's. I'd say more like 70% Chicano/30% African American.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm

EASTSIDER wrote:fuk logan heights they all bitches but i give it up to some, but they aint that hard around daygo we call them lecheros

Logan and ESDX3 are both hard cases. I give it up to both of them.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm

HUERO*LOKO wrote:I B33N 0NLY TA CHULA VISTA N AR0UND LA M3SA N 3L CAJ0N..
Chula Vista isn't as bad as what people make it out to be. The only ghetto neighborhood there is Otay. Part of the west side area like Castle Park and the area by the trolley stops and Int 5 are a little tore up. But you go east of hilltop and, almost all of the neighborhoods are decent. East of 805 you have high income areas with little crime at all.

El Cajon is like Chula Vista...mostly decent.

La Mesa is a really nice area.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  all eyes on me Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 pm

I dont know if anyone saw it, but they had a special on Gangland about Logan Heights last night! Some of it was pretty interesting. From was they were saying on TV, Logan seems to have strong alliance to the Cartels instead of of EME...

all eyes on me
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Varrio Logan Empty 27

Post  SESDSHERM2SAVEGE Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Ceast wrote:
EASTSIDER wrote:fuk logan heights they all bitches but i give it up to some, but they aint that hard around daygo we call them lecheros

Logan and ESDX3 are both hard cases. I give it up to both of them.
FUCK LECHE SHERMAN 27 20 CONTROLA

SESDSHERM2SAVEGE

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:54 am

Ceast wrote:

Logan Heights is a neighborhood in SESD. The gang Varrio Logan Heights governs three neighborhoods, Barrio Logan, Lagan Heights, and Memorial. All the residents around there just lump Barrio Logan and Memorial together with Logan Heights.

Logan is deep! And they have four clicks right now (Red Steps, 13CE, 33rdST, 30thST). There's a split off gang in East Side (City Heights area) called Logan Heights Clicka, and a spilt off gang in LA called Logan Heights 13 (San Fer or North Hollywood?) that started from the Dago OG's.

SD used to only have one public housing project...Bay Vista in Lincoln Park (49th and Logan)..but a private company bought it...

I'd hate to disagree with you Ceast, but there's more than one housing projects in SD.. Linda Vista has them from old.. and if you want to talk South Bay.. Del Sol has the Lido Apts and Del Sol Housing: Hence the Clique name "Apartment Locos".. and Sidro has the very old VILLA LOCOS from the Vista Terrace & Villa Nueva Projects.. the thing about SD is that most projects are not called proyects like in the LA sense.. but they're (projects) none the less.. and they are all over.. from Little Afrika to Imperial Beach.. most of them are known simply as section 8 housing.. but they're there.. from the ozarks to the fifth block to Woodlawn in Chula Juana.. they're just all over.. they're just not called projects
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm

VARRIO LOGAN HEIGHTS

CALLE 30TA
BARRIO LOGAN RED STEPS
LOGAN HEIGHTS CLIKA
LH TRECE LOCOS
LH 33RD STREET

lhere's a little more on Logan Heights and Barrio Logan

http://CENSORED BY THE FASCIST DT.
http://CENSORED BY THE FASCIST DT.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 pm

wolfman wrote:VARRIO LOGAN HEIGHTS

CALLE 30TA
BARRIO LOGAN RED STEPS
LOGAN HEIGHTS CLIKA
LH TRECE LOCOS
LH 33RD STREET

lhere's a little more on Logan Heights and Barrio Logan

http:CENSORED BY THE FASCIST DT.

http:/CENSORED BY THE FASCIST DT.
whats 30ta stand for?

Last edited by ~DontxTrip~ on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm

30TA is THIRTIETH/30TH in spanish TREINTA/30TA
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Raider Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 pm

wolfman wrote:
Ceast wrote:

I'd hate to disagree with you Ceast, but there's more than one housing projects in SD.. Linda Vista has them from old.. and if you want to talk South Bay.. Del Sol has the Lido Apts and Del Sol Housing: Hence the Clique name "Apartment Locos".. and Sidro has the very old VILLA LOCOS from the Vista Terrace & Villa Nueva Projects.. the thing about SD is that most projects are not called proyects like in the LA sense.. but they're (projects) none the less.. and they are all over.. from Little Afrika to Imperial Beach.. most of them are known simply as section 8 housing.. but they're there.. from the ozarks to the fifth block to Woodlawn in Chula Juana.. they're just all over.. they're just not called projects

I see were you two dudes are going with this. Ceast is right that there are no official projects in SD (government ran housing). Lone Wolf is right in the sense that the people that live in run down apartments in SD call them projects. Probably because those run down apartments take section 8 (the apartments that take section 8 are like 50-100% section Cool. Those apartments might as well be called projects cause they look like the projects in LA.

Solo Raider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Raider Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Ceast wrote:
Chula Vista isn't as bad as what people make it out to be. The only ghetto neighborhood there is Otay. Part of the west side area like Castle Park and the area by the trolley stops and Int 5 are a little tore up. But you go east of hilltop and, almost all of the neighborhoods are decent. East of 805 you have high income areas with little crime at all.

I lives in "Cholo Vista" back in the day. I remember some ghetto ass apartments between H and G west of broadway. that was back in 1992. Reminded me of LA style hoods. Rows of block style apts with nothing but cholos and graffiti all over. The other spot I remember was the apartments by the train tracks on L street. Looked the same. There was also a neighborhood called Nigger Hill (no racism intended) cause it was like an island of blacks surrounded by raza to the south and whites asians and raza to the north. Pure ghetto to the south of it but nice middle class to the north. That south area is Otay. But the area where the blacks were was straight ghetto it wasn't a big area though. It reminded me of residential neighborhoods that I seen in the midwest like Gary Indiana. All black folks, cars up on blocks and the houses looked like they were literally falling apart.

Solo Raider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 am

Solo Raider wrote:
Ceast wrote:

I lives in "Cholo Vista" back in the day. I remember some ghetto ass apartments between H and G west of broadway. that was back in 1992. Reminded me of LA style hoods. Rows of block style apts with nothing but cholos and graffiti all over. The other spot I remember was the apartments by the train tracks on L street. Looked the same. There was also a neighborhood called Nigger Hill (no racism intended) cause it was like an island of blacks surrounded by raza to the south and whites asians and raza to the north. Pure ghetto to the south of it but nice middle class to the north. That south area is Otay. But the area where the blacks were was straight ghetto it wasn't a big area though. It reminded me of residential neighborhoods that I seen in the midwest like Gary Indiana. All black folks, cars up on blocks and the houses looked like they were literally falling apart.

LOL, if you call that ghetto ^ ^ then you ain't seen no ghetto., come on eshe., chula ain't never really been ghetto., no such thing as ghetto in Dago., even if you hit some of the worse apt's like in Lincoln Park, you still ain't ghetto., nothing ghetto about chula juana, homeboy., i been going there and through there since the 70s and still shop there today., there's no ghetto, nor has there ever been a ghetto in cholo vista., please!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down