Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAST SIDE VERDUGO DWG GANG

+13
alfonzemefesto
OldBlue
W.Devil
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
RIALTO RIDER
dstrm300
SOUTH SIDE_626
CaliforniaRepublic
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
P_LOKO
RIALTO 909
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

EAST SIDE VERDUGO DWG GANG - Page 4 Empty Re: EAST SIDE VERDUGO DWG GANG

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am

claildes wrote:i looked at dwight way on google maps n seen a tag on the street that said ESV DWG

and one a dumpster that said the same thing.

ROLLIN THRO THE HOOD GOOGLE MAPS STYLE HUH, SEEMS TO BE ALOT OF RANCHO Gs WAY OF DOING THINGS LOL...THATS GOOD ULL BE SAFE FROM THE 100+ DEEP VATOS WALKN THE STREETS HAVING THERE SHOOT OUTS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am

LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 am

DICER wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Yeah, I'm not really talking about ghettos. I just wanted to point out a few things, and add a little history while I was at it.

YEAH I WAS JUST POINTING OUT THE DIFFERENTS...BUT IF YOU WANT STR8 GHETTO AND POVERTY THEN TAKE A TRIP TO NAW HOOD IN RANCHO NOW THAT MAKES SAN BERDO LOOK LIKE A COUNTY CLUB.

Yeah.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 am

Got Yo I.P. wrote:
Paid_in_full wrote:
On a sidenote...this proves how just because ANY of us never heard of a gang, doesn't mean that they aren't there. Can't be quick to judge or be ignorant about it and say shit like "well, I never heard of them, so there's no such thing". Lived so close, but never even knew they existed. Just goes to prove what I was originally saying...just because any of us havn't heard of a gang...doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Yea doesn't mean they don't exist, just means its a good chance they are less of a factor and are small time. Thats the main thing. Theirs alot of us who heard their was a Valley gang though, but none of us really knew exactly where. So their name was atleast floating around. As for DWG? Another pretty much unheard of thing. When it comes to "West Side Verdugo" "7th Street" "Lil Counts" Sur Crazie Ones" etc. these are known throughout the SoCal Varrio Chicano gang sence all over. Their name atleast is out there but not just their name, but their reputaion more importantly. Thats the difference. Not so much about not exsiting or not.

I get what you saying Cray, but regarding my post, my point was not about which gang is known throughout the SoCal gang scene or which gang has the highest reputation...but about one being ignorant to the fact that a gang exists or not. Just because one hasn't heard of a certain gang, does not mean that they don't exist. It reminded me about the conversation we had in the chatbox the other day, regarding this exact issue.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Is this the Dwight way over by Del rosa? If so it borders the old ES 13 hood. Almost over laps I think.

Yup that's them. Their borders are from Del Rosa to Barton, from Baseline to Pacific...roughly. Some of their hit ups are also above Pacific, in those small cut streets.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:25 am

Paid_in_full wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
Paid_in_full wrote:
On a sidenote...this proves how just because ANY of us never heard of a gang, doesn't mean that they aren't there. Can't be quick to judge or be ignorant about it and say shit like "well, I never heard of them, so there's no such thing". Lived so close, but never even knew they existed. Just goes to prove what I was originally saying...just because any of us havn't heard of a gang...doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Yea doesn't mean they don't exist, just means its a good chance they are less of a factor and are small time. Thats the main thing. Theirs alot of us who heard their was a Valley gang though, but none of us really knew exactly where. So their name was atleast floating around. As for DWG? Another pretty much unheard of thing. When it comes to "West Side Verdugo" "7th Street" "Lil Counts" Sur Crazie Ones" etc. these are known throughout the SoCal Varrio Chicano gang sence all over. Their name atleast is out there but not just their name, but their reputaion more importantly. Thats the difference. Not so much about not exsiting or not.

I get what you saying Cray, but regarding my post, my point was not about which gang is known throughout the SoCal gang scene or which gang has the highest reputation...but about one being ignorant to the fact that a gang exists or not. Just because one hasn't heard of a certain gang, does not mean that they don't exist. It reminded me about the conversation we had in the chatbox the other day, regarding this exact issue.

I know what you were saying, but Im only pointing it out, that sometimes if they aint known its for a reason. Which is why people are quick to say they don't exsist. But don't get me wrong, you all know me I don't out right ignore any organization out there big or small, I list or achknowlege it.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 am

Yeah, I'm the same way. Big or small, well known or not, I aknowledge it. I think very little of us heard of DWG when this forum was started, even though they go back some years. I know I had no idea about them at least, until I was hanging out with the homies from Gilbert Street who stay in the Dwight Way neighborhood. That's when I started noticing all the ESV DWG hit ups everywhere...and asked about it. Even the homies didn't know about DWG...and they stayed in their hood.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

I don't know about DWG's history...I didn't start seeing them until maybe 4 yrs ago. But as far as lesser known gangs...keep in mind that money is better than war...war fux your money flow. So ESV may be just lying low...alot of their memebers are locked up too. I know as far as the Valles...they are riders please believe that. ESV does have its gunners...if you venture thru certain parts at night...you're liable to get hit up...a few times they have pulled pistola's out at some homies. Also, they shot that dude from Pomona and killed him 2yrs ago. Every once in a while you'll here of a murder their suspected of doing. But, who wants heat when money is good...and lemme tell you...with the drug addicts in that community-money is good. IN the Valles...meth is all over the place that and reg speed. Its one of those places where you can disappear real quick and nobody say anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

niners wrote:I don't know about DWG's history...I didn't start seeing them until maybe 4 yrs ago. But as far as lesser known gangs...keep in mind that money is better than war...war fux your money flow. So ESV may be just lying low...alot of their memebers are locked up too. I know as far as the Valles...they are riders please believe that. ESV does have its gunners...if you venture thru certain parts at night...you're liable to get hit up...a few times they have pulled pistola's out at some homies. Also, they shot that dude from Pomona and killed him 2yrs ago. Every once in a while you'll here of a murder their suspected of doing. But, who wants heat when money is good...and lemme tell you...with the drug addicts in that community-money is good. IN the Valles...meth is all over the place that and reg speed. Its one of those places where you can disappear real quick and nobody say anything.

I know what your saying but my point had nothing much to do with war or whos at war , nothing like that. I simply was just saying alot of gangs are known for a reason. and some gangs have a big reputation all around and some just don't. Just the way it is, not eveyone is on that higher level of rep.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 am

alfonzemefesto wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Sounds like they may have been connected with a West side hood or another hood that they linked up with. (a damu hood of course) Maybe the blacks in the area where damus and established something on that street, getting some ese's involved as well.

Could've been. Bluedevil, can you shed any more light on the issue?

Thats pretty much all i could remember from these cats. After i left san g. i lost contact with them. You said you seen them on sterling or some thing yeah it could of been these cats 96,97,98. That whole block was hot from pacific high school all the way down to san g. I remember them shooting some fools pad up who lived by san g around 98.They could of been influenced alot from the damus but thats was for a short period then they started to dress like ese's again blue raggin with the 13s. But it was a trip man seeing these cats flamed the hell up!!! I thought I was back in my old hood where any ese that was flamed up was culver city!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  treasurechest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:07 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
Jae wrote:They are close enough to the Gardens' hood to see eachother very often in traffic so i wonder how that relationship is. Do any of these ESV hoods have numbers because they dont come off as very active to me. I mean, other than meadowbrook. They seem active.

To tell u the truth Jae ESV has always seemed like the least active Verdugo n the city. I kno they do they thing especially MBR but as of late none of them have been makin any real noise. MBR hood always got 1 time of them rent a cops strollin around so they cant really get 2 active.

ESV-DWG has been around for the last ten (10) years. As far as being active, about a month ago, DWG did two drive bys over in the area of Pacific and Canejo. The person they were gunning for was actually from Valley gang but was not in good standing. The last two (riots) at Pacific got kicked off by Maniak from Valley Gang. YRV supports both Valley and DWG. DWG has a lot of youngsters right now that are doing things that youngsters do.

treasurechest
Soldier

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:18 pm

[quote="DICER"]
claildes wrote:i looked at dwight way on google maps n seen a tag on the street that said ESV DWG

YEAH THAT TAGGING OF ESV DWG WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE

I MOVED BACK TO THE SGV SINCE THEN, BUT I LIVED ON DWIGHT FOR A YEAR, AND IT WAS CRAZY ON THAT STREET, BUT I SEEN SOME ESE'S BUT I NEVER REALLY KNEW ANY OF THEM, DONT THINK THEY RUN THAT STREET TO BE HONEST LOL

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm

[quote="Thomas909"]
DICER wrote:

I MOVED BACK TO THE SGV SINCE THEN, BUT I LIVED ON DWIGHT FOR A YEAR, AND IT WAS CRAZY ON THAT STREET, BUT I SEEN SOME ESE'S BUT I NEVER REALLY KNEW ANY OF THEM, DONT THINK THEY RUN THAT STREET TO BE HONEST LOL

Why's that?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:04 pm

there's alot of blacks on that street too...kind of like WG ESV but when you venture into the WG's you see black, cambodian, and hispanic.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:58 am

Cambodians in the WG's?. The only place I've really seen Cambodians in the city is over off 2nd street in 5x hood. Don't see to much anywhere else. And down by Loma Linda too.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm not sure what things are like now over there, but when I used to chill in the WG's from time to time in the late 90s, there were some Cambodians that lived there. I think most of them were from other places and just kicked it there, while only several of them actually lived there. The one's I knew were from or associated with KLS. Recently I found out that a Cambodian buddy of mines grew up in the WG's, said he even went to some preschool/elementary school inside the WG's as a kid. What tripped me out was that he said there was a lot of Cambodians who also lived there at the time (early 90s). I'm guessing most of them probably shook out by now. Okieville and 2nd Street is pretty much the only spots left in San Bernardino where you gonna find a lot of Cambodians. There is also another apartment somewhere on the far East Side of SB...I think somewhere in the Del Rosa area.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Oh yeah that's not to say their may be a few in there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:58 am

[quote="Paid_in_full"]
Thomas909 wrote:
DICER wrote:

Why's that?

Honestly? I know a guy who was from the IE projects who used to slang dope on that street, and there was these lil homies that used to be from a compton & that foo talked alot of shit...

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:58 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Cambodians in the WG's?. The only place I've really seen Cambodians in the city is over off 2nd street in 5x hood. Don't see to much anywhere else. And down by Loma Linda too.

Haha theres asians all over Highland

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 am

[quote="Thomas909"]
Paid_in_full wrote:
Thomas909 wrote:
DICER wrote:

Why's that?

Honestly? I know a guy who was from the IE projects who used to slang dope on that street, and there was these lil homies that used to be from a compton & that foo talked alot of shit...

DIDNT YOU SAY YOU SEEN A GRIP OF DWG ON THAT STREET? SO HOW DOES 2 OUTSIDERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Thomas909 wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Cambodians in the WG's?. The only place I've really seen Cambodians in the city is over off 2nd street in 5x hood. Don't see to much anywhere else. And down by Loma Linda too.

Where? At the asian marts/liquor stores? LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:43 pm

[quote="DICER"]
Thomas909 wrote:
Paid_in_full wrote:
Thomas909 wrote:
DICER wrote:

Why's that?

DIDNT YOU SAY YOU SEEN A GRIP OF DWG ON THAT STREET? SO HOW DOES 2 OUTSIDERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Just cuz you see them, doesnt mean they run shit...

I dont know tho, I'm not living on that street anymore, but from what I saw when I lived there was I saw Eses, lots of them, but other people were bangin on that street

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:44 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Thomas909 wrote:

Where? At the asian marts/liquor stores? LOL

YEAH! Lol

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowplay Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shadowplay