Fontana Parks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fontana Parks

Post  American Zombie on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:14 pm



Dude made Fontana seem super turnt up....like the city is sinking into a criminal gang banging hell hole....LOL . At a time when I NEVER felt safer to live here.

Not to make light of the tragedies that still DO take place but still...

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:59 pm

LOL, I remember this dude.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  EASTSIDER1904 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:59 pm

FONTANA IS DISNEYLAND TO OTHER CITIES LIKE SAN BERNARDINO & RIVERSIDE Lol

EASTSIDER1904
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  yak.yak on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:56 am

It seems like this hood pastor promotes sf. Dude is whack

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

I respect what he did though...

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  ToeLifex909 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

this nigga on the youtube vid is a weirdo lmao he talkin bout tht nigga waywee from Grape st RIP hes the one who got killed at Jack Bulik Park but this dude swear fontana is super maximum turnt tf up lol. i be up and down juniper, cypress, and it look like it be active but at 2 am u see tumble weeds flyin across the street .. but recently i was on the border of Rialto/Fontana off locust nd orange there is some ES Fonta hit ups on stop signs,walls,curbs,alleys and its a small lil neighborhood right off the train tracks..anybody know if that is ESF original hood?

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Forum Gawd on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Way wee didn't even get killed in the park he just kicked it there a lot. Dude got merked in Watts by a rival hood..

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  American Zombie on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:07 pm

ToeLifex909 wrote:this nigga on the youtube vid is a weirdo lmao he talkin bout tht nigga waywee from Grape st RIP hes the one who got killed at Jack Bulik Park but this dude swear fontana is super maximum turnt tf up lol. i be up and down juniper, cypress, and it look like it be active but at 2 am u see tumble weeds flyin across the street .. but recently i was on the border of Rialto/Fontana off locust nd orange there is some ES Fonta hit ups on stop signs,walls,curbs,alleys and its a small lil neighborhood right off the train tracks..anybody know if that is ESF original hood?

Yea that's East Side Fontana CWP hood. They're crossing out all the taggers over there.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  ToeLifex909 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:32 am

I was told it happened at the park with the way wee situation my fault

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  ToeLifex909 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:36 am

But ES fonta be out at least I drove to they block to pick up nd ran into 4 or 5 vatos they ain't hit me up doee who do they need with? HSC is 2 blocks away from them .. Nd ES fonta hood borderlines the meadowlands which are known for niggaz bangin

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Forum Gawd on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:50 pm

ToeLifex909 wrote:But ES fonta be out at least I drove to they block to pick up nd ran into 4 or 5 vatos they ain't hit me up doee who do they need with? HSC is 2 blocks away from them .. Nd ES fonta hood borderlines the meadowlands which are known for niggaz bangin
ES FONTANA is what I call a peaceful hood lol. They just mess with taggers, and party crews. Sad thing is they have trouble dealing with them lol. They claim to beef with hhs, but in all reality there has never been any altercations between the two. Majority of Hhs don't even know who they are lol, but since all of Fontana is against Hhs they decided to join the bandwagon..  Their true worst enemy is the party crew alc though. Their other beef is with sik tcs, and I believe wtc. All tagging crews... Lol

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  American Zombie on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:21 pm

This dude made another video all about fontana tagbangers.

Just when I was thinking about how the tagbanging and tagging crew scene was completely dead. I guess there's still some crews around, barely.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:17 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:This dude made another video all about fontana tagbangers.

Just when I was thinking about how the tagbanging and tagging crew scene was completely dead. I guess there's still some crews around, barely.
I think its more dead then ever right now. He needs to focus on some other city, because this shit is as peaceful as you could want your city to be, honestly. Even we are turned down right now sad to say.

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  American Zombie on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:44 pm

And lol at wu tang clan being a crew.

Ima cross it out and put e 99 btnh crew.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:46 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:And lol at wu tang clan being a crew.

Ima cross it out and put e 99 btnh crew.
Lol did he seriously make a video about wtc? Im dead right now.. funny-emoticons-4 funny-emoticons-4 funny-emoticons-4

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  American Zombie on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:47 pm

he made a video with some of their hit ups he recorded somewhere.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Forum Gawd on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:54 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:he made a video with some of their hit ups he recorded somewhere.
WTC doesnt even stand for that so its making me laugh even harder. I know most of them little dudes..
The durp is strong with that guy. derp

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me

Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4793
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 22
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  American Zombie on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Idk what wtc really stands for but he recorded a hit up that really said Wut Tang Clan.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Kingsmurf1211 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:17 am

varrio Latin kings 13 Fuck esf lame ads hood ever

Kingsmurf1211
Wannabe

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana Parks

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum