Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit children?

5 posters

Go down

Hit children? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hit children?

Post  OldBlue Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:06 am

jennierock wrote:My question is, if the child does something and they are hit, but continue that behavior, how is hitting thought to be an appropriate response?

You hit them harder, But not babies, Babies are cute and shit.
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:14 am

OldBlue wrote:
jennierock wrote:My question is, if the child does something and they are hit, but continue that behavior, how is hitting thought to be an appropriate response?

You hit them harder, But not babies, Babies are cute and shit.
They are cute and they do shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 am

I almost beat my bitchs ass the other day for smacking my daughters hand just for pulling hair. The only reason I didn't is because I'm learning to control my anger on my loved ones. I never take it out on my daughter. Sometimes her constant crying irritates me, but that's just the life of a parent. I remember there being a piece of shit in jail for beating a 6 month old he was baby sitting brain dead just because he wouldn't stop crying. I hope he got the ass whooping, rape, and stabbings he deserves in there. He pc'd up before we found out about his charges, so we couldn't break his neck unfortunately.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:29 pm

That's good because a big part of whats wrong with the world is shitty parents who take out their anger on their kids.

I was reading comments where people were debating this and one argument put forth was that children are cannot reason like an adult so you must smack them anytime they do something that you don't like. Which I think is ridiculous . If anything, that would make hitting them even worse because it would be unfair to hit someone that doesn't have the mental capacity to reason.
Some of the arguments used in favor of hitting children were the same exact arguments used to justify husbands who hit their wives decades ago. 
Hitting your wife is bad but not even as bad as hitting children because at least your wife is an adult with an ability to leave or divorce and she chose her husband, but kids don't chose their parents and are dependent on them.

Oh but my favorite line used by people in favor of whooping their kids is the classic " well I was whooped as a child and I turned out just fine" lol! 
Ok you fuckin perfect human being.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:22 pm

Anyone that says children can't reason either doesn't know children or doesn't pay attention to their children.

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Wed May 11, 2016 4:43 pm

Hitting a child with a closed fist or an object ie belt, stick, shoe IMO is flat out wrong...a slapped ass never killed anyone though, and sometimes gets the message across when repeated verbal chastisement doesn't seem to work...

Like the old time Jamaicans say 'those that don't hear must FEEL!'

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum