Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Dallas students in contact with Ebola

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5 Dallas students in contact with Ebola - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 Dallas students in contact with Ebola

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Fuck that. Time to panic!!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

5 Dallas students in contact with Ebola - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 Dallas students in contact with Ebola

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:34 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:Fuck that. Time to panic!!
What?! Why? Because of human error?

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Mass panic is more exciting.

I bet Kyte is barried inside his underground bunker right now and won't come out till this whole mess is cleared. He tends to go underground from time to time.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:39 pm

I think we need to remember what was happening before this "outbreak" started. The state is good at distractions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:55 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:Mass panic is more exciting.

I bet Kyte is barried inside his underground bunker right now and won't come out till this whole mess is cleared. He tends to go underground from time to time.

Does he have any room for a filthy Latin family?mex

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:04 am

jennierock wrote:I think we need to remember what was happening before this "outbreak" started. The state is good at distractions.

I like your train of thought.

It's very suspicious how the media is all over this. And how they couldn't wait to send troops into Africa. It just so happens that the empire wants to have control over that region so that China doesn't have access to raw materials and gain influence there. The US federal government still wants to allow people from West Africia to be able to fly into the country( about 150 people per day) and it sounds as if this is all a deliberate so they can have an excuse to expand military presence wherever they want.

It also is a good distraction, since most people aren't buying into the phony economic recovery and they're getting ready for the next election cycle. But if too many people did of ebola, it'll backfire and they will loose even more popularity and support.

Last edited by CauseItsReal on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:42 am

CauseItsReal wrote:
jennierock wrote:I think we need to remember what was happening before this "outbreak" started. The state is good at distractions.

I like your train of thought.

It's very suspicious how the media is all over this. And how they couldn't wait to send troops into Africa. It just so happens that the empire wants to have control over that region so that China doesn't have access to raw materials and gain influence there. The US federal government still wants to allow people from West Africia to be able to fly into the country( about 150 people per day) and it sounds as if this is all a deliberate so they can have an excuse to expand military presence whoever they want.

It also is a good distraction, since most people aren't buying into the phony economic recovery and they're getting ready for the next election cycle. But if too many people did of ebola, it'll backfire and they will loose even more popularity and support.
Exactly! It is like a magic show, they distract you so you don't see what they're actually doing. Yes, phony economic recovery. They're going to have to do something bigger to disrtact people though, it appears to only be working on the media. Maybe they'll kill a major celebrity...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2