Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?

3 posters

Go down

Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?  Empty Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Personally I am not going to celebrate these holidays no longer, and am going as far as not celebrating Easter. Yeah, I'm not the holiest of people, but for the sake of my children, they will not participate in this paganism. However this also brings up the subject of what holidays we should celebrate? Y'shua celebrated all the old Jewish holidays so should we? What you think Nyte?

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?  Empty Re: Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?

Post  American Zombie Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:06 pm

I think halloween is cool for the kids, they can have fun dressing up..I say let them have their fun.

I don't really like how Christmas is celebrated..I hate the shopping and consumerism mania that goes on...the obsession with giving gifts and all the stress that goes along with it. I meant it's nice to give and try making others happy, but it's gone too far, and a lot of it is fake. I'd rather just spend time with people I care about , spend time with them , relax and enjoy life and skip all the other shit.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?  Empty Re: Should we celebrate Halloween, Christmas, ETC?

Post  wolfman Fri May 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Fiery red Christianity can come down hard on some for celebrating such festivities., but why is it really bad for you? Is it because you're the one who's forgetting the Spirit of a God-fearing Soul? And you're confusing it with mainline celebrations of modern day life? I'd say, you have to chill out and take a step back, relax and ponder on things. Ponder about your spirituality and the path you're leading your family through. If that ain't going right, then stop smoking all that dope and clear your mind some before you take the next toke. Think GOD, and what GOD is really about. Not that mediocre stuff that you hear fakes left and right talk about when they ask for your dollars, chale,! Listen to the truth within you that tells you how you should appreciate Life, and the celebrations that come together with your most dearest., yeah., make their day of joy be one for the happy memory book., one to remember when "they" grow older and come face up with the world., something to look back and think about., ponder., and say, yeah, those days had meaning! ., so too, let your heart not be deceived by this or that teaching of why this celebration is pagan or whatever, for it is what's in your heart that matters., and it is what Lives in your heart that makes it a "true celebration" !!!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down