Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask

2 posters

Go down

Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask Empty Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Cam'ron To Sell Customized Ebola Masks
October 17, 2014 | Maurice Thomas

As the Ebola craze heightens, Harlem rapper Cam’ron has put his entrepreneur hat on, as he took to his Instagram account yesterday (October 16) to introduce his customized Ebola face masks.

“Ebola is no joking matter.. So if u have to be safe.. Be fashionable.”#CamEbolaMask get’m at @dipsetusa1997 nx week, made by @chinagram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] his caption read.

In January, Cam’ron said that he was developing a line of capes. 

In February, Cam’ron wore a Dipset cape during Super Bowl weekend and also during a 2 Chainz performance in New York.

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask Empty Re: Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:10 pm

derp Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask 2448243636

Boss

Back to top Go down

Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask Empty Re: Camron to sell customized Ebola Mask

Post  American Zombie Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 pm

I actually think this is brilliant. At times like this, you got to cash in on the panic and push some product that people will buy. We were talking about something similar at work , and thinking of making shirts that said something ebola related.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:03 pm

I saw that some guy in New York got a patent for Ebola-C because it can help fight off Ebola or something. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 am

CauseItsReal wrote:I actually think this is brilliant. At times like this, you got to cash in on the panic and push some product that people will buy. We were talking about something similar at work , and thinking of making shirts that said something ebola related.
There is an ebola suit with the purpose for sex with a partner in case they have ebola. lol!

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down