Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's active 2015

4 posters

Go down

Who's active 2015 Empty Who's active 2015

Post  American Zombie Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Which neighborhoods still active?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Who's active 2015 Empty Re: Who's active 2015

Post  dstrm300 Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Cant speak too much on Cali these days but I can tell u the people coming out here from out there be turned up. Ran into some Gardens and a Cornell Blocc. Some 40's and 60's and a hoover or 2 and a few other hoods here and there. Most of them have been pretty active some are just like me tryna get away from the bs.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

That's what I've been hearing. That everyone's been moving up there.

I haven't been out and about like I used to.i rarely go to Sb or Rialto anymore.

So I don't even know the latest there.

North Fontana is quiet.

All I know is what I see spray painted in the walls.

SOuth Fontana sprayed everywhere.

Latin Kings and Looneys 13 making a comeback, at least on the walls.

NHLs tags a lot too along with ES CWP.

Overal same old shit I guess.

HHS is still around I suppose but not as active as they were .
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm currently living near Slover and Oleander. 
It's so quite out here as well no signs of any gang
activity except for on the walls.

San Bernardino north east side near Del Rosa and 
Date Street that area is pretty active with bloods in the area and i heard the hustler pimps x3 was suppose to control that area.

But things have changed since 2001 2010
These times things aren't so crazy like before and other people are beginning to feel the same way.
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:00 pm

In Fontana there's of course still lots of wall banging. Too bad I don't take pics like I use to.
Merrill ave just west of citrus there's walls covered with SF and HHS crossing each other out. Also on Randall just east of citrus.
LK is active on the walls wall banging with SF and CWP.
Also ES KAM is still actively writing on the west side and getting immediately slashed by HHS.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:44 am

Last year or so seems to be a small uptick in gang fueds in Fontana. There's always a shooting or something going down on the regular now. Seems to be an increase in wall banging by almost every hood.
I'm semi retired from graffiti pic taking but I've seen a lot of walls covered around town.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:52 pm

apparently in the last year of 2015 the LAPD stats are that both homicide and gang violence hit the charts after a sharp decline over the last five to six years since 2009., so it appears that with a rise in economic doing good, so too gang activity goes up., in my opinion, that's exactly what i have been saying for a long ass time, that poverty is not the cause for gang activity, it is in fact other factors, one of those factors is the one of affluence which  leads to the many ~> under the influence of a indoctrinated "cultural life style" ~>wanting some of that wealth and has the time to do it., in other words, if there's money to be had, and time to do it, you do it, and with it comes play time.. too much time in one's hands to do shit
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Yeah I came to the conclusion a while back that blaming poverty for gang violence or just violence in general is a bunk theory that needs to die.

Poverty doesn't cause gang violence. In fact, violence probably causes poverty, and everyone has it backwards.  On top of that, other social dysfunctions, plus cultural and even genetic factors  play a role.

Not that the economy is doing well. It ISN'T. But, materialistically speaking, kids growing up today are RICH compared to those growing up in the 1950s or 70's. Name any decade prior.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:52 pm

a culture of violence is what breeds violence, that to me is the main factor in crime of all types, including street side., ever since i can remember there has always been the spectre of a bad economy, scarse good paying jobs for the average man, and things like that., from the time Ford didn't cut it, bringing in Carter who fluked, to the saviour of the GOP Reagan, who btw wasn't loved by the populous crowd in the nh's., on to the war hawks like the bush and clinon dynasties., as far as i can remember, none of them have been good to the average joe., it's all just politics to keep the status quo believing that it's all just bad economic times., take your focus off the real underlying causes for the rut you're in., in the meantime, the whole time, gangs and crime prevail in your neighborhood, and that's because that is the culture that is mouth fed to you from the time that you are born., you are brought up in a culture of drama and anger to achieve some type of importance in your meager life., it's like you have to be someone bigger than the environment that you live in, in order to be someone., without the status, you're nothing., kinda like the ride you drive, if it ain't nice, you ain't shit., so too your low level life., if it ain't something you ain't nothing., that's the reality of it., no spirituality in it., just plain "economics"
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down