My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Wed May 25, 2016 5:12 pm

This post may not make me very popular but somebody's got to speak up.

All you anti trump supporters that riot and run around saying and writing "fuck trump " on walls and have it painted on your bodies and signs make me sick.

Makes me embarrassed to even be my ethnicity. All you do is play right into the typical stereotype of a dumb, ignorant loud mouth that doesn't understand anything about anything in politics, history, economics of philosophy.

Let me be clear, I have NO problem if you do not support Trump. I'm not exactly pro Trump myself, but you sound like an ignorant little shit Head when all you can say is "fuck trump" and when confronted with legitimate questions about your position you provide NO argument what so ever but empty slogans, accusations, yelling and threatening violence. Intellectually bankrupt.

You will NEVER EVER be a force for good in this world because you can't THINK or reason. You only know yelling and hysteria.
It isn't all your fault, the bullshit school system hasn't taught you how to think or reason or how to form an actual argument. It's sad and depressing.

Of course, if people knew how to think we wouldn't have this election process in the first place.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  chang on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:56 am

AZ feel free to answer this question or  not cause a) it's not really important and b) it's not really any of my business, but what ethnic background do you come from?

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:24 am

Mexican.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  chang on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm

American Zombie wrote:Mexican.
Thank you... I appreciate your point of view, you got a cogent line of argument... I may not agree with it but hey fuck it, that's what makes the world go round...apart from money and pussy...
Back to what you were saying, can you not empathise with other Hispanic people that Trump makes passionate enough to properly lose their rag? Surely just from an economic point of view, a good relationship between the US and Mexico is pretty fundamental, and this gonk has put his foot in his mouth from the jump...how did he ever get close to being seen as a reasonable candidate for POTUS?the world's gone mad...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 pm

No not really.

If they were really serious and informed about the true nature of the State, the ruling class elite and how it all works, then they wouldn't just be pissed at Trump. They would hate the entire system, they would reject politics as a means to social change, and most importantly, they wouldn't be feeding into the very stereotypes that only help to get someone like Trump popular.

Quite honestly I don't think Trump is all that bad or worse than any other candidate or politician.

Hilary, Obama, Jeb Bush, etc are all poison to us all.

The media just does a good job as stirring people up about Trump, simply because he doesn't play the political correctness game and he isn't as beholden to the same power political elite that the rest of the politicians are. They're afraid he might not be as bloodthirsty as Clinton or Bush. He might try to negotiate deals and peace with Russia. He dared talked about making a neutral deal with Isreal and Palestine. That's like blasphemy in politics.

The guy is a populist. A mixed bag of some decent ideas and some really bone headed ideas. That's really it..

He comes off as an alpha male figure, which is frowned upon in this ultra politically correct environment. They want a pussy looking weenie looking guy that apologizes to the media and does as he's told by his handlers.

I'm not supporting or voting for the guy. But it's like the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He's pissing off a lot of evil people and part of me enjoys that very much..
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  chang on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:20 am

Don't get me wrong here, I have no love for hillary clinton, to my mind shes been trying to parley her influence into a high political post since bill was president, shes an out and out control and power freak and completely in the pocket of wall st./big business/the military industrial complex...

if you look at the amount of time that the major channels dedicated to the presidential candidates, hillary/trump and cruz or whoever received 5 times as much exposure as bernie sanders, despite them all being pretty much equallly supported earlier on in the race for party nomination...that said to me that although TPTB didnt LIKE trump, and would pretty much rather have anyone else, they could make some sort of common cause with him, not so  with bernie sanders...

i see trump as the 'strong man' that appears when democracy is starting to visibly fail and be replaced by fascism, what real policies has he got to make the average working class american prosperous again? hes not even a successful businessman, his old man bunged him a load of cash, and he still managed to fuck up and go bankrupt a good few times, believe if someone had bunged me millions of $$$$ in the 70s, i wouldnt have had to call the receivers in, that was STRONG money in them days...

on the positive side, i have to give him credit for trying to deal on a level with putin and not get america webbed up in the middle east with israel, let israel sort out its own problems, without relying on big daddy uncle sam to let them throw their weight around in the middle east...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:15 am

Chang, you make some very good points.

I do feel a little bad for Bernie supporters and how they were treated by the democratic establishment.


As for Trump, I don't like the strong man taking over mentality.

There's some good to it, in the sense that he's pushed back and came off unintimated by the political correctness and bullying media. Yes I believe the media are the REAL bullies even though they say Trump is a bully. 

But as far as policies go, it's a bad thing because he doesn't seem to have a strong principled philosophical framework behind his message. It's more like "I'm Donald Trump and I'm Great and I will single handedly fix everything because I'm the shit."

Not a good sign. We can't put trust into a single man to magically fix everything. And economically I can't see what he's going to do that would make such a huge difference. Start a trade war with China? Bad idea, won't work.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  chang on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:37 pm

American Zombie wrote:

But as far as policies go, it's a bad thing because he doesn't seem to have a strong principled philosophical framework behind his message. It's more like "I'm Donald Trump and I'm Great and I will single handedly fix everything because I'm the shit."


THIS^...

Also, I got to ask you, as a Mexican American doesnt Trump just piss you off on general principles? with all the $11bn wall bullshit and all mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers spiel? Obviously I cant walk in the next mans shoes, but I'm pretty sure if I was of Mexican descent in America, Trump would be about as welcome as a pig roast at a bar mitzvah in my eyes...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:00 pm

No he doesn't really piss me off. I didn't see or hear him say all Mexican immigrants are drug dealers or rapists. I know he said something about rapists and drug dealers crossing the border (true) and I'm not overly sensitive about things like that. Lots of women get raped while trying to cross the border, it's dangerous for many reasons.  Media spins as to mean ALL Mexicans were called rapists.  Cmon. 

And from a statist point of view, it makes sense. The US has immigration laws. If you believe in the nation state, why not enforce these laws and try to better secure the border? Makes sense to me. How many more people from Mexico should come in illegally exactly? However I don't have a statist point of view.

Me personally, I'm not a big supporter of a wall because well, at the risk of sounding just a bit tin foil "ish" , I sense that if the government can keep people out, it can also soon be used to keep people IN. I don't like that at all. Secondly, much of his campaign and platform has been based on blaming  illegal immigration and Trade deals with China for most of the US economic problems which IMO just isn't correct. There's much more factors that are doing harm to the economy than these two issues. But he's smart in that it plays to the populist vote. Blame immigrants, blame foreigners! I've been researching economics long enough to know none of that will change the real fundamental problems that the US economy faces. But it works for getting votes.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  chang on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:06 am

aye, that point about the wall being built to keep people out is just as useful to keep them corralled in is spot on, im with you there a 100%, trouble is though bruv we already got one in britain, its called the sea...although i must admit, it has had its uses, keeping hitler out was one of them, and napoleon a hundred or so years before that...

having said that, trump is on a loser from the start, cause not even miles of some of the coldest and roughest seas keeps the immigrants out of the uk, a ten foot wall is gonna seem like comic relief to the truly desperate...all i can say is thank fuck the mariel boatlift never happened over here, they would have been dredging up bodies for years...the north sea in winter in a truck inner tube? that really dont bear thinking about...

what about the old american 'melting pot' business? 'give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...' has that all gone out the window now?  

i hate to say it, cause this is a quality forum, when i compare it to some of the other 'neighbourhood' forums its on a different level *COUGH COUGH* *THE HOOD UP*, but apart from me and you i can hear the tumbleweed blowing about...damn shame...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 pm

American Zombie wrote:This post may not make me very popular but somebody's got to speak up.

All you anti trump supporters that riot and run around saying and writing "fuck trump " on walls and have it painted on your bodies and signs make me sick.

Makes me embarrassed to even be my ethnicity. All you do is play right into the typical stereotype of a dumb, ignorant loud mouth that doesn't understand anything about anything in politics, history, economics of philosophy.

Let me be clear, I have NO problem if you do not support Trump. I'm not exactly pro Trump myself, but you sound like an ignorant little shit Head when all you can say is "fuck trump" and when confronted with legitimate questions about your position you provide NO argument what so ever but empty slogans, accusations, yelling and threatening violence. Intellectually bankrupt.

You will NEVER EVER be a force for good in this world because you can't THINK or reason. You only know yelling and hysteria.
It isn't all your fault, the bullshit school system hasn't taught you how to think or reason or how to form an actual argument. It's sad and depressing.

Of course, if people knew how to think we wouldn't have this election process in the first place.

I've been saying this shit since the beginning and catching a lot of slack from people as a result. The whole country has fallen into a bubble of delusion and the corporate media has played a massive role in achieving this, they've been instrumental in generating all of this uncertainty and division, my avatar rings true. This whole election is one big, giant physiological operation. Order out of chaos....
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Well looks like shit has hit the fan now. The anti Trump hysteria is in full effect. A part of me enjoyed watching the faces of all these smug media personalities have their hearts crushed as their evil queen's political ambition to be the first female president lost to a billionaire ex reality tv star personality. Lol.

But now all the madness and action begins. Students threatening to walk out of class in high schools, people protesting in the streets. Many hysterical claims being made about Trump throwing gays and lesbians in ovens and bringing back slavery.  I mean the Left in this country is completely deranged beyond repair. It could be dangerous actually. 
Hopefully Trump doesn't come out and say something stupid and make it worse.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Oh and the best part is that the corrupt DNC did every trick in the book to take Bernie Sanders out of the race as they were SO CERTAIN that only the establishment candidate Hillary Clinton could win. 

This is what these assholes get. Guess what? Turns out Hillary generated NO excitement among voters in those crutial swing states that decided the election. I bet they needed somebody like Sanders to motivate more people to show up and vote. Instead people either stood home or voted 3rd party, thanks to the DNC forcing Hillary on everybody. Backfired hard.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:17 pm

L O L

The BUTT HURT is incredible. These millennials don't know how to take a lose. Bunch of weak crybabies!! 

Nobody I ever supported for office has ever fucking won. I move on with my life. These weaklings are crying and burning flags.  As if Hillary Clinton would've been so much better than Trump. Fucking pathetic ass people.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  Sentenza on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Trump already backpedaled on the wall, Obamacare and a few other things.  lol!

Like i said the choice between Hillary and Trump was being between a rock and a hard place for you guys...

Sentenza
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Sentenza wrote:Trump already backpedaled on the wall, Obamacare and a few other things.  lol!

Like i said the choice between Hillary and Trump was being between a rock and a hard place for you guys...


Lol. True. But that's another reason why all the hysteria is so uncalled for. These kids think we elected a real dictator or something.

All presidential candidates promise all kinds of shit that they can never really deliver on. If they're lucky, they might pass 20 to 25 % of their agenda. Especially on the social and economic policies. Foreign policy is a little different.

Even with the republicans being a majority in congress doesn't mean he can shove everything through. Because lots of republicans oppose him plus lots of other pressure from public. Maybe it's different, maybe I'll be proven wrong but I highly doubt much will change policy wise. It's the kind of rhetoric that's most likely to change, and his rhetoric has a different cultural appeal. 

All the crying because people want some kind of figurehead in office that they can look up to like mommy or daddy. All these "not my president " signs LOL.

I've always felt that way, these people are clueless if they ever looked to a politician for guidance for their moral compass. Stop looking for a great leader governing from
Afar and lead your own life, your own family and community! The president is not our daddy.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  Sentenza on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:51 pm

American Zombie wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Trump already backpedaled on the wall, Obamacare and a few other things.  lol!

Like i said the choice between Hillary and Trump was being between a rock and a hard place for you guys...


Lol. True. But that's another reason why all the hysteria is so uncalled for. These kids think we elected a real dictator or something.

All presidential candidates promise all kinds of shit that they can never really deliver on. If they're lucky, they might pass 20 to 25 % of their agenda. Especially on the social and economic policies. Foreign policy is a little different.

Even with the republicans being a majority in congress doesn't mean he can shove everything through. Because lots of republicans oppose him plus lots of other pressure from public. Maybe it's different, maybe I'll be proven wrong but I highly doubt much will change policy wise. It's the kind of rhetoric that's most likely to change, and his rhetoric has a different cultural appeal. 

All the crying because people want some kind of figurehead in office that they can look up to like mommy or daddy. All these "not my president " signs LOL.

I've always felt that way, these people are clueless if they ever looked to a politician for guidance for their moral compass. Stop looking for a great leader governing from
Afar and lead your own life, your own family and community! The president is not our daddy.

I couldnt agree more about the last part. I just dont understand why people need that bigger than life father/mother figure in their lifes. Be your own man and have your own opinions. I cant stand sheep like that. Not at all.
My wife is of turkish origin and in her country its much worse, the nationalism is out of control. People say they love their president as much as their father and would die for him, LOL....Zombies. She doesnt even want to talk about it anymore, because she is so annoyed.

People should accept that Trump was being elected. Thats democracy, win some, lose some.
I dont like him, because he is a narcissist and tapped into racist bullshit to win the elections. He didnt say racist stuff directly, but he played with it, well knowing that certain people would perceive his statements a certain way. I really cant stand opportunitists and people who get high off power like that. But he has been elected and thats it. Get over it and give him a chance.

Sentenza
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Yup I agree. Lots of these people only love democracy when they win. 

Yeah trust me, I know Trump has tapped into certain racist subgroups out there and I don't like it. But the thing is, these racist groups have only grown and gained any significance at all because of all the crazy behavior by the Left wing in this country over the past 8 to 10 years. There's always that Pendulum swing back in the other direction when one side gains too much power. 

I do not like it when people scapegoat immigrants. My grandparents are from Mexico, and most people in my life are also either Mexican or of Mexican decent. I also know from economics that blaming immigrants for a bad economy is just nonsense.  But a huge part of Trumps success is his stance on illegal immigration. There are legitimate concerns but it's overblown. 
I been trying to tell people, if you want to prove Trump wrong, don't go out and start burning shit, don't wrap yourself in the Mexican flag, don't go around yelling fuck Donald. Trump. That's making us look like fools and savages that they think we are. Show them that atleast some of us can be intelligent, civilized and non-violent. We're a hard working people that want a better life. We're not all a bunch of dumb criminals.  
Problem is the loud minority of people acting up are the ones that are heard.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  Sentenza on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:42 pm

American Zombie wrote:Yup I agree. Lots of these people only love democracy when they win. 

Yeah trust me, I know Trump has tapped into certain racist subgroups out there and I don't like it. But the thing is, these racist groups have only grown and gained any significance at all because of all the crazy behavior by the Left wing in this country over the past 8 to 10 years. There's always that Pendulum swing back in the other direction when one side gains too much power. 

I do not like it when people scapegoat immigrants. My grandparents are from Mexico, and most people in my life are also either Mexican or of Mexican decent. I also know from economics that blaming immigrants for a bad economy is just nonsense.  But a huge part of Trumps success is his stance on illegal immigration. There are legitimate concerns but it's overblown. 
I been trying to tell people, if you want to prove Trump wrong, don't go out and start burning shit, don't wrap yourself in the Mexican flag, don't go around yelling fuck Donald. Trump. That's making us look like fools and savages that they think we are. Show them that atleast some of us can be intelligent, civilized and non-violent. We're a hard working people that want a better life. We're not all a bunch of dumb criminals.  
Problem is the loud minority of people acting up are the ones that are heard.

Correct. Dont act according to their stereotypes.

On a news segment over here they interviewed a guy about Trump and he said that when Trump says "make America great again" he means "make America white again" and thats the motivation behind many of his voters.

How do you feel about that statement?

Sentenza
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  American Zombie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Sentenza wrote:
American Zombie wrote:Yup I agree. Lots of these people only love democracy when they win. 

Yeah trust me, I know Trump has tapped into certain racist subgroups out there and I don't like it. But the thing is, these racist groups have only grown and gained any significance at all because of all the crazy behavior by the Left wing in this country over the past 8 to 10 years. There's always that Pendulum swing back in the other direction when one side gains too much power. 

I do not like it when people scapegoat immigrants. My grandparents are from Mexico, and most people in my life are also either Mexican or of Mexican decent. I also know from economics that blaming immigrants for a bad economy is just nonsense.  But a huge part of Trumps success is his stance on illegal immigration. There are legitimate concerns but it's overblown. 
I been trying to tell people, if you want to prove Trump wrong, don't go out and start burning shit, don't wrap yourself in the Mexican flag, don't go around yelling fuck Donald. Trump. That's making us look like fools and savages that they think we are. Show them that atleast some of us can be intelligent, civilized and non-violent. We're a hard working people that want a better life. We're not all a bunch of dumb criminals.  
Problem is the loud minority of people acting up are the ones that are heard.

Correct. Dont act according to their stereotypes.

On a news segment over here they interviewed a guy about Trump and he said that when Trump says "make America great again" he means "make America white again" and thats the motivation behind many of his voters.

How do you feel about that statement?


It certainly is the motivation behind a small segment of his supporters. There is a very small, yet growing White Nationalist ideology growing and these people tend to support Trump. Yet it is still very unfair to paint the majority of his supporters as racists. In fact, it's pretty fucked up and it's that level of demonization of political opponents and smearing people that you disagree with, with labels like "racist", "sexist" etc that has led to this huge backlash where people said fuck it and voted for Trump just throw the middle finger at all these people. People are tired of being called racist all the time, it's getting old and the word has lost its power and meaning. Some people gave in and just decided to be racist since they're consider racist anyway. I think that's weak too but it's what has actually happened.  

Yes there are certain people that want to make American all White. But acting out in violence, rioting, looting, threatening to kill people, and being a damn communist(yes some people are promoting communism,Marxism in the streets) is only strengthening the Make America White again crowd.

The truth is that these racist white groups are tiny right now with very little power. The Left has all the power. They're the threat today. Kids are being beaten up in schools if they like Trump. Old people are being attacked and beat if they support Trump. People are tagging kill him on the walls.. The Left is allowed to be as violent as they want and the media largely ignores it or downplays it. 
Again, the Right wing can be every bit as dangerous when it gains too much power, but right now it's the Left, drunk with power, out of control.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6004
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: My message to Anti Trump rioters and other protesters.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum