Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana

+4
SURCALMEX
P_LOKO
American Zombie
BeanIExRIV
8 posters

Go down

Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana Empty Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana

Post  BeanIExRIV Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana
6:30 PM Wed, Sep 03, 2008 | Permalink | Comments (0)
Posted by: PE News
A Fontana man was shot Tuesday night after he and his teenage son confronted two taggers with baseball bats, a Fontana Police Department news release said.

The 41-year-old man, whose name was not released, was reported in stable condition at a local hospital after being shot twice — once in the neck and once in the back, the news release said.

At about 9:32 p.m., the two men, who identified themselves to the victim's son as member of a local gang, tagged a wall in a Fontana neighborhood.

After confronting the two men, the victim and his son returned home.

They were met there by the two men, one of whom had a gun. He fired seven shots, two of which hit the victim, the news release said.

One of the men being sought is described as heavy-set with a bald head, wearing a white T-shirt and checkered shorts.

The other man was wearing a long blue shirt and blue jeans.

Police are also searching a dark Nissan Altima or Mazda with chrome 20-inch rims.
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana Empty Re: Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:05 am

Trying to be a good citizen and confronting gangsters tagging = Bad idea
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana Empty Re: Man shot after confronting taggers in Fontana

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Hell yeah, especially with your kids backing you up
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm

bald head checkered shorts and a white tee LOL typical cholo there arrest alot of foos with that description i wonder what varrio does foos from
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKJ7ijCumg&feature=related

Looks like southridge
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm

yeah it was problably TFK's
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:15 pm

I was there like 2 months ago and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I think it hit me by suprise, probably because I have met a lot of down ass bangers that rep Southridge Fontana, but when I actually got there, it was a different scene than what I would have imagined. I actually found myself driving around for a minute, trying to look for the "hood" within Southridge...but nothing lol. I never seen that part of Fontana before, but now that I have, it makes me think that it's gotta be one of the nicest looking areas in Fontana, as the rest of the city is kinda runned down. Not to discredit Southridge at all, as we all know that they do get it in and that looks can be very deceiving.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 pm

I used to pass through that exact street where the man was gunned down. Around Driftwood. Nice looking area but nothing too nice about the people who actually live there.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Very true.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:46 pm

cray wrote:I used to pass through that exact street where the man was gunned down. Around Driftwood. Nice looking area but nothing too nice about the people who actually live there.

True this same shit also happens in Moreno Valley nice looking new areas with a lot of activity for an area like that
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Track homes in areas where lower income dominates is very common nowadays. South Ridge is just another example even places like Creekside in Ontario etc..., these areas where built with the lower income population in mind there is really nothing nice about areas like that except the exteriors of course. I remember somebody here on the forum said one time that areas like that are places that low income people where very fortunate to acquire during a certain time. Most everybody in those places are far from being anything more than middle class.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Track homes in areas where lower income dominates is very common nowadays. South Ridge is just another example even places like Creekside in Ontario etc..., these areas where built with the lower income population in mind there is really nothing nice about areas like that except the exteriors of course. I remember somebody here on the forum said one time that areas like that are places that low income people where very fortunate to acquire during a certain time. Most everybody in those places are far from being anything more than middle class.

This is exactly right. People see track homes that are fairly new (built in the late 80's/early 90's) and figure its a "nice" area. Actually some of those homes are smaller than some of the homes on the older site of town. Gotta take a closer look.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Very true for example Creekside and Archibald Ranch in Onterio where built during the same time but Archibald Ranch is a lot more nicer and the houses are more big and in Creekside most of the houses are small and more afordable
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  MR. Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:36 pm

LOOKS LIKE ONE HAS ALREADY TALKED

Fontana teens to stand trial in alleged gang shooting
By Josh Dulaney on February 16, 2009 12:31 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | ShareThis
Two alleged gang members were ordered to stand trial on attempted murder charges after their alleged accomplice testified against them in exchange for a favorable plea deal.

Angel Valencia and Andrew Valdivia, both 19, are accused of trying to shoot and kill a father and son who interrupted a tagging session in September.

The father that the Fontana men allegedly targeted was shot in the back and in the neck. The man survived his injuries.

Daniel Casas, 23, who allegedly drove the men to the scene of the shooting, testified against Valencia and Valdivia at a Feb. 5 preliminary hearing in Fontana Superior Court.

At the conclusion of the hearing, Judge Dwight Moore ruled that Valencia and Valdivia must each stand trial on two counts of attempted murder.

In exchange for his testimony, Casas, of Fontana, will be sentenced to a year in county jail.
Last month, he pleaded no contest to a felony accessory charge.

Casas was initially charged with two counts of attempted murder -- which potentially carried life prison sentences -- but those charges will be dismissed pursuant to his plea agreement with prosecutors.

The father and son -- both residents of the Southridge neighborhood of south Fontana -- confronted Valencia and Valdivia with baseball bats on Sept. 2 as the alleged gang members tagged a wall in their neighborhood.

The two reputed gang members then enlisted Casas to drive them to the man and son's home, where they allegedly opened fire, wounding the father. His son was not hurt.

Valencia and Valdivia on Wednesday re-entered not-guilty pleas to the attempted murder charges.

They are next due in court on March 6.

A tentative trial date has been set for March 23.

will.bigham@inlandnewspapers.com

MR.
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Testifying against his homies.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Better PC that ass before they PT that ass.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:27 pm

LOL!

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:21 pm

That's some weak shit. Sounds like somebody needs some QC.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm

well, lets not forget that an innocent father and his son were only trying to protect the integrity of the nieghborhood. Sucks that some bitch ass's roll up and shoot them like that. My girl used to live in southridge next to that big park/walk way. Nice people who live in fear of some rogues that are living la vida gacho. A fine line has got to be drawn. I see gangs as part of history, part of human experience. But, the shit they do isn't right. These kids have totally forgot the concept of respect. THey have twisted it to mean something else. In reality, a man who wanted to protect his family from the leaches was shot and they tried to kill him. If someone tried to shoot my mother for telling them not to tag on her wall...i'd lose my mind. Straight up. I'd want someone to talk. Shit tell me or the police. I'd probably rather you tell the police first so that I don't have to throw my own life away. Just my 2 cents on the matter. That could of been someone's grandfather. That ain't right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down