Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGF x3... Sur Riva

+14
SOUTH SIDE_626
danger13
EVANS STR. GANG
CaliforniaRepublic
ajax
{~Vicente~}
P_LOKO
American Zombie
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
Drop Out
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MGF x3... Sur Riva - Page 2 Empty Re: MGF x3... Sur Riva

Post  ajax Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:27 pm

MGF is located in the south side of Riverside between SRL and 5150 varrios. I think they are only like 30 deep.

ajax
Soldier

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 pm

ajax wrote:MGF is located in the south side of Riverside between SRL and 5150 varrios. I think they are only like 30 deep.

Yeah i hear there recruting High School and trying to act like if they where all cool infront of them so that kids can think that they will be rappers to so these 15, 16 year olds are getting into this shit
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ajax Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Surcalmex wrote
" Yeah i hear there recruting High School and trying to act like if they where all cool infront of them so that kids can think that they will be rappers to so these 15, 16 year olds are getting into this shit."

Man there is like seven hoods in that part of town MGF being the newest one. Shit they better start draffting people out there to many hoods so few heads.

ajax
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:20 pm

theyre less than 30 i think but ya i doubt theyll last theyve been awfully quite sice gettin lit up
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:10 pm

ajax wrote:MGF is located in the south side of Riverside between SRL and 5150 varrios. I think they are only like 30 deep.

what are the boundaries for these hoods? SRL and 5150 i mean. 5150 on the mira loma area, no?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 pm

ajax wrote:Surcalmex wrote
" Yeah i hear there recruting High School and trying to act like if they where all cool infront of them so that kids can think that they will be rappers to so these 15, 16 year olds are getting into this shit."

Man there is like seven hoods in that part of town MGF being the newest one. Shit they better start draffting people out there to many hoods so few heads.

People dont understand the fact that its better, and stronger, for people to unite as one hood, than to have fifty million in the same city/area. But i guess everybody wants to do their own thing....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  ajax Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:39 am

5150's hood is in the city of Riverside, boundries are Arlington west, La Sierra east, north Norco city boundries and Magnolia south. SRL hood is Van Buren (east), west (tyler), (south) Arlington, north Juruapa. Mgf is small hood area is in the middle La Sierra and Tyler

ajax
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:01 am

Ajax, what's the boundaries for Arlanza 13? What about La Sierra Rifa, if they even still exists?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 am

SURCALMEX wrote:MGF sounds like a joke about that foo Merro is that the same foo from SSRiva that has some chicano rap label with some foo named Lil Crazy cause i remember not that long ago they would sell there CD's over by the Food 4 Less on Euclid and the 60 FWY

they are all jokes homie nuthin but jokes.. u never catch them in the calles ever! my homie stays on garfield right in their hood & hasnt seen a single one there.. about 2 months ago one vato from there, about 21-22 yrs old, was posted on madison by the middle liquor store & i just happen to be driving by, 2 of my lil homies im talking about 14 yrs old, got to him before i did, i was about to bust a bitch when they ran up out of nowhere hit him up & started socking his punk ass up this vato literally ran away towards the tracks by sum jura & even after the jura saw everything going on they ciontinued chasing him grabbing him by his shirt socking his ass up lol.. theyre wack ey

and as for that vato Lil Crazy he has MGF XIII tatted on his face along with the other lame that got mgf ent.. i called him out at the fiest pizza on van buren he was with 3 of his homies, he was trying to mad dogg called him out on that & then i straight told him big bad casa blanca evans street gang fuck mgf & he sat there like he didnt know wut i was saying he aint about shit obviously & neither are his homies
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  danger13 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 pm

MAN MY LIL,CARNAL RASCAL FROM CYCLONESX3MONTECLARA,KNEW THAT FOOL MERRO,HE USE TO KICK IT WITH MY CARNAL DIDNT NO HE'S PC'D UP IM GOONA LET THAT FOOL KNOW,CYS13vMC,IE,WESTEND
danger13
danger13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 am

danger13 wrote:MAN MY LIL,CARNAL RASCAL FROM CYCLONESX3MONTECLARA,KNEW THAT FOOL MERRO,HE USE TO KICK IT WITH MY CARNAL DIDNT NO HE'S PC'D UP IM GOONA LET THAT FOOL KNOW,CYS13vMC,IE,WESTEND

yeah he's a PC'd up lame on the real.. he's a fuckin child molestor.. and it's not just him i guess it's like a hood thing cuz theres a couple dudes from MGF that are in their mid-20s going out with lil 13 & 14 yr old girls theyre a bunch of child molestors ey
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:55 pm

ajax wrote:5150's hood is in the city of Riverside, boundries are Arlington west, La Sierra east, north Norco city boundries and Magnolia south.

The north/south/east/west boundaries dont make sense to me, for the 5150 hood. Can you explain that for you dog? They are the ones that also claim Mexican Royalty too right? "V.5150.MR.13"...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:28 am

Jae wrote:
ajax wrote:5150's hood is in the city of Riverside, boundries are Arlington west, La Sierra east, north Norco city boundries and Magnolia south.

The north/south/east/west boundaries dont make sense to me, for the 5150 hood. Can you explain that for you dog? They are the ones that also claim Mexican Royalty too right? "V.5150.MR.13"...

yeah that's right.. i dont know too much about those boundaries homie but i know they're in LSR Brown Knights old hood.. mainly, the 5150s kick it on Gramercy & Rutland and the older ones used to kick it on Pierce by La Sierra but idk they never really had a legit "hood" that they claim.. M.R dropped homie.. they converted to 5150, the ones that didn't want to convert just dropped the whole gang thing.. i know sum homies that started up M.R i went to high skool with em, they're about 25-26 right now and they didn't wanna merge with 5150 but they were outnumbered to the homies that did wanna covert.. there was only few that wanted to stay M.R but they just ended up dropping it considering they didn't wanna be a part of that (5150)
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  *** Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:53 am

SURCALMEX wrote:

Yeah i hear there recruting High School and trying to act like if they where all cool infront of them so that kids can think that they will be rappers to so these 15, 16 year olds are getting into this shit

This is an old post but it's true! To this day there still recruiting high schoolers with there rap shit! You know metros tryin to move his shit out towards LA cuz nobody knows his dirt over there!

Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 am

MamaLaffy wrote:
SURCALMEX wrote:

This is an old post but it's true! To this day there still recruiting high schoolers with there rap shit! You know metros tryin to move his shit out towards LA cuz nobody knows his dirt over there!

you got your info right on MamaLaffy.. they are using their looks to recruit younger dudes with no sense of pride or identity.. over there in SELA nobody knows hes a child molester atleast here in the IE everybody knows but over there they dont know what hes about and it's sad that all these dudes are following a nobody in the rap game, a PC
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 am

theres been about 2-3 of mgf vatos that have passed away and yet they have done nothing... WEAKK!!!!!!!!!
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 pm

I seen foos on myspace claiming MGF x3 a bunch of fucking white boys who are half mexican so they think their cholos lol keep it real fool, fuck MGF fucking fake ass varrio, just like Looneys 13

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 pm

SOUTH SIDE_626 wrote:I seen foos on myspace claiming MGF x3 a bunch of fucking white boys who are half mexican so they think their cholos lol keep it real fool, fuck MGF fucking fake ass varrio, just like Looneys 13
since when do cholos have to be full mexican? i think everyone has met at least one or two non-hispanics from a neighborhood.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  SOUTH SIDE_626 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 am

ieprince wrote:
SOUTH SIDE_626 wrote:I seen foos on myspace claiming MGF x3 a bunch of fucking white boys who are half mexican so they think their cholos lol keep it real fool, fuck MGF fucking fake ass varrio, just like Looneys 13
since when do cholos have to be full mexican? i think everyone has met at least one or two non-hispanics from a neighborhood.

Yeah but a "varrio" with like a group of white boys? look them up on myspace you will know what I'm talking about

SOUTH SIDE_626
Soldier

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:49 am

yeah they do have a big group of vatos who look gaba but some of em are chicanos... they just never come out thats why they have their florescent skin lol.. but there are others who are dark with a big ol nopal on their forehead lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

i actualy always liked the name of that gang mans greatest fear, if anything ms 13 should of had that name lol. is mgf realy a joke like that? i mean im sure they had to give someone the blue berries come on now sons! lol. all them tattoos and no gun poppin and head rockin? i sure as hell hope thats not the case.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:50 pm

rune sindel wrote:i actualy always liked the name of that gang mans greatest fear, if anything ms 13 should of had that name lol. is mgf realy a joke like that? i mean im sure they had to give someone the blue berries come on now sons! lol. all them tattoos and no gun poppin and head rockin? i sure as hell hope thats not the case.

yeah they pretty much are a joke.. they think that getting tats n shit makes up for not putting in work lol i always catch em and they never want none.. back in the early-2000s they were popping shots at 5150s since they were fighting for the area south of magnolia by the tyler mall, in between van buren and tyler and in between magnolia & the 91.. but u should know any clown can get his face or head tatted and dont mean he's the kraziest vato out there not every vato is down to fight one on one or pop some shots
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:18 pm

3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491