CG's continued...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CG's continued...

Post  DH-MAR on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:44 pm

TY,
These yungstaz just don't know! I was there from the gate and when me, Kevin Allen (Heights In Peace), Donnie (Heights In Peace), Booty (Heights In Peace), Juan, Ray Ray and a few other Niggs and Ese's from the hood started that DHB Gang we was on some get at these outsiders type shit. This was never supposed to be Westside IE against Westside IE. But Niggs from other hoods got to clickin up with outsiderz and then it was on from there. There was so much Luv on the West, we could go from hood to hood to find some chronic whenever the reg chronic man was out and not have 1 problem with ANYONE on the West. My grandmother lived in the Gardens and a gang of OG's from both hoods DH & the CG's had Fam and still got Fam in both hoods. Plus we all came up playin ball together, either JAAF at the Center or CAC baseball at Muscott Park. I remember when me and B-Dub (G.I.P) played on the same baseball team and Big Bill Sessions was our head coach. But by time Niggz hit high school in 84-85 it was on from that point. Half the West was B-Dawgz and the other half was Crippin but we had a gang of Ese's in the Heights that we grew up with because the hood was so big. By the summer of 87 it was all out bangin against anybody not from the Westside. See I went to Curtis for a year with damn near everybody from the Eastside that had any clout and grew up in SB. My mom lived right next door to Black Ass Joseph that started PPHG in the Valley on Norman Rd. I used to fuck with Keba and them until I moved back to our house in the Heights, so when I say I saw the start you know what I mean. The bad blood between DH & CG'z started way back when Lil Daniel-CG'z and Funk Dawg-DH was kidz and their beef between them grew up with them and the other Lil homies from both hoods. The both had family in each other hoodz too. But as Ty said, the shit got off when Cecil got killed. It's a shame too because him and that nigg Steve Key was in the Heights daily and Steve was bangin blood back then. But Cecil's family lived 3 houses from Ray-Ray in the dead end and Ty, Ty this is were Kevin got shot in the head, not in front of his house. His pop's Larry Allen (Big Millz from GSG Uncle)was killed on the corner of Glenview and 28th St in front of Bobby's and Kevin's house a year after Kev was murked. If it gotta do with the Heights or Tha Gardenz before 1998 I know bout it because I was in the mix at the time, A True Ghetto Vet! A Nigg sure is glad he's retired, these young motherfuckaz let anybody on the set these dayz. Hell I hit the town and don't know half these niggs that's out on the block until I talk to them for a minute. Heights Out!

DH-MAR
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Good history OG, It's especially good to get sum knowledge off older cats that have lived it, loved it and made it out. I went 2 church right on the corner of 30th (Delman Hieghts New Vision) since I was a kid and i've seen how much it's changed that way in the short time that i've been on this earth. Everywhere u go it's messed up now, i'll be the 1st 2 admit that most niggas my age don't have much intelligence, a since of history or even self respect 4 themselves or they hoods. So I kno what u mean by they'll let anybody be from a hood these days. Just kno it's still real youngsters out there that kno what's up and we fighting n the same war as yall OG's tryna kicc sum game 2 these knuccleheads. Just a different era.
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Mar

Post  Ty on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:12 pm

DH-MAR wrote:TY,
These yungstaz just don't know! I was there from the gate and when me, Kevin Allen (Heights In Peace), Donnie (Heights In Peace), Booty (Heights In Peace), Juan, Ray Ray and a few other Niggs and Ese's from the hood started that DHB Gang we was on some get at these outsiders type shit. This was never supposed to be Westside IE against Westside IE. But Niggs from other hoods got to clickin up with outsiderz and then it was on from there. There was so much Luv on the West, we could go from hood to hood to find some chronic whenever the reg chronic man was out and not have 1 problem with ANYONE on the West. My grandmother lived in the Gardens and a gang of OG's from both hoods DH & the CG's had Fam and still got Fam in both hoods. Plus we all came up playin ball together, either JAAF at the Center or CAC baseball at Muscott Park. I remember when me and B-Dub (G.I.P) played on the same baseball team and Big Bill Sessions was our head coach. But by time Niggz hit high school in 84-85 it was on from that point. Half the West was B-Dawgz and the other half was Crippin but we had a gang of Ese's in the Heights that we grew up with because the hood was so big. By the summer of 87 it was all out bangin against anybody not from the Westside. See I went to Curtis for a year with damn near everybody from the Eastside that had any clout and grew up in SB. My mom lived right next door to Black Ass Joseph that started PPHG in the Valley on Norman Rd. I used to fuck with Keba and them until I moved back to our house in the Heights, so when I say I saw the start you know what I mean. The bad blood between DH & CG'z started way back when Lil Daniel-CG'z and Funk Dawg-DH was kidz and their beef between them grew up with them and the other Lil homies from both hoods. The both had family in each other hoodz too. But as Ty said, the shit got off when Cecil got killed. It's a shame too because him and that nigg Steve Key was in the Heights daily and Steve was bangin blood back then. But Cecil's family lived 3 houses from Ray-Ray in the dead end and Ty, Ty this is were Kevin got shot in the head, not in front of his house. His pop's Larry Allen (Big Millz from GSG Uncle)was killed on the corner of Glenview and 28th St in front of Bobby's and Kevin's house a year after Kev was murked. If it gotta do with the Heights or Tha Gardenz before 1998 I know bout it because I was in the mix at the time, A True Ghetto Vet! A Nigg sure is glad he's retired, these young motherfuckaz let anybody on the set these dayz. Hell I hit the town and don't know half these niggs that's out on the block until I talk to them for a minute. Heights Out!

Oh Boy, what you sayin Mar!!! All smiles homie, the land is full... Glad to hear you up in here living free and peaceful. Man-oh-Man I remember when I first met Cecil he was over in the Zions on fire and claiming PDL.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 pm

DH-MAR wrote:TY,

DH mar do you know the wilsons?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top