Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:47 am

interesting Cray...

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:38 am

niners wrote:There's a hood called 18st. Maze that is right down the street from DH too so I wonder if it was they're grafitti or was it clearly the sureno 18? Thats wierd either way because DH is territorial its almost suicide to go hit up in their hood...but then again taggers do it all the time so nevermind lol

The 18st hitups ive seen over there was always "Varrio" 18. Clearly hit up on california, up and down, same as the KBS hitups like 5 years ago though. From 27th to baseline, on california, various little hitups on the walls and sidewalks.
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 am

Jae wrote:
niners wrote:There's a hood called 18st. Maze that is right down the street from DH too so I wonder if it was they're grafitti or was it clearly the sureno 18? Thats wierd either way because DH is territorial its almost suicide to go hit up in their hood...but then again taggers do it all the time so nevermind lol

The 18st hitups ive seen over there was always "Varrio" 18. Clearly hit up on california, up and down, same as the KBS hitups like 5 years ago though. From 27th to baseline, on california, various little hitups on the walls and sidewalks.

You know what man? Trip out...back in around 1996 when me and the homie poopie from the 5's used to ditch we'd go thru the Gardens (he used to know some people on the Darcside). And we would see all kinds of grafitti saying Leave Niggers and one that i'll never forget that said "this is our hood now" and we knew it was a hispanic gang from LA but i'm not gonna pretend I remember which one it was. But I remember a guy we were talking to back then in the gardens who was saying how all the homies locked up and that mexicans were buying up the houses. Now if you know anything about that time HUD housing was big and the housing market was having a big hayday in them times...so it all starting to make sense of what you guys are saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:24 am

I can remember thinking to myself what in the world? This is the infamous (to a san bernardino resident) CG's why are they letting some outsiders tag up in their hood? But I can also remember when the Asians did that in the Zoo around 1998/99. The asians from "KLS" or killer lifestyle were tagging in the zoo taking advantage of a huge vacuum left when the cops conducted several raids locking alot or scaring off a lot of CCC dudes. But that only lasted for a few months I remember seeing them getting whipped up on the basket ball courts by Hudson RIP beating about 3 of them at the same time lol but that lasted all of about 4-6mo's before CCC came out of hiding and forced that whole community of asians out...someone who lived near or in the zoo can definitely vouch for that. I swear them asian dudes literally came in droves! It happened so fast I just started seeing them everywhere! lol and then just as soon as they took occupation of the zoo they left just as fast. Its funny how hoods will purge others out and to actually see it happen in front of your eyes is another trip. Just going down memory lane while i'm sitting here at work...pardon me yaw.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 am

I think the KLS dudes were Laosian as a matter of fact. Also, I was rolling down Waterman and when passing 18th street I noticed it was slashed out...a damn street sign. So with those 3 latino kids getting killed within days of each other not too far from that very area...and then cray with the story of the CSL dude getting jumped...and now this? I wonder if something is happening like an encroachment? 18 has never passed up ANY opportunity to set up shop...and SBerdo is back to putting money in these youngsters pockets. I went to the block today on Sepulveda and a little nigga around 15 sold me some kush...the silly nigga took his whole wad of money out literally looking like he's carrying a thousand dollars cash...took the whole thing out just to break me off $10 in change? lol yeh I can see the money is coming back and that would explain if there are going to be beefs as more Los Angeles kats migrate to the East....no wonder why all the ESV sets are more active now too...it used to be just tag banging but you'd never see them unless you were in Meadowbrooks hood...now even the WG's and the Dwight Ways are actually out and about like you can actually put a finger to them now

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 am

Most LA County folks are passing up places like Rialto/SB nowadays and are instead heading up to the high desert areas, Adalento, Victorville, Hesperia, etc. After all these years of finding extremely cheap housing in the area, they've finally realized that having to live through the same shit all over again in SB in worse living conditions, just isn't worth it, so they've packed up and headed north or out of state. Even SB natives, mostly the blacks, have started leaving the city. Call it "black flight" if you want, but it's happening and in unprecedented numbers. SB is loosing it's once relatively large black population. Looks like Hispanics are growing by the minute.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:13 am

I can't tell you just how many blacks truly from SB that have moved to Oregon, Arizona, Vegas, and Atlanta. But also, I was all over the east side today. Over there off of 4th and Waterman and all in that area to Sierra wy and 15th...I was actually surprised at how many blacks I saw...perhaps the east side is the largest concentration of blacks in the city even compared to the west...which is dwindling in its black population too

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Even the most territorial hoods can get outsiders slipping in here and there.

I remember Paid found some SS18st hit ups inside the heart of Verdugo Flats hood. It was already crossed out of course, but they had ss18st going in there and ES Hicks.

18st being in certain parts of the westside could mean anything, could just be they didn't get on anybody's radar while they did graffiti missions. Or maybe by some chance they're cool with one of the local gangs or at least a certain member. Who knows.
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5990

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:17 pm

niners wrote:I can't tell you just how many blacks truly from SB that have moved to Oregon, Arizona, Vegas, and Atlanta. But also, I was all over the east side today. Over there off of 4th and Waterman and all in that area to Sierra wy and 15th...I was actually surprised at how many blacks I saw...perhaps the east side is the largest concentration of blacks in the city even compared to the west...which is dwindling in its black population too

Historically speaking, the west and south-east side's (the Valley area) were the first traditionally black areas in the city, though this no longer holds true for the Valley. The west side at one point was over 40% black. That number has since dwindled to around 25%, and is expected to decrease further as more families leave the city for places like Victorville.

The 1940's saw the first waves of black families come into the west side and settle in and around the areas of Muscott (Medical center drive), the Projects, Carverdales etc.

Most of these families came from Mississippi, Alabama and other areas of the south. Meanwhile, areas like the CG's and DH were still predominately white, and relatively new neighborhoods, until the late the 1950's when families from the other predominately black neighborhoods began moving in.

DH and the CG's quickly changed from all white neighborhoods to predominately black in a matter of a few years, and became even more so after the 1965 Watts riots. The areas around Medical center drive, Gilbert street, Magnolia estates were always black neighborhoods though. In fact, the estates were a prime location for the wealthier blacks in the city. Lots of families from the Valley populated that neighborhood.

The east side areas around Baseline and the Waterman Gardens were also a traditionally black areas for decades up until recently. At one time, the WG's were almost entirely populated by black families. In short, the west side owes it's black heritage in most part to the original black families from the southern states, and in lesser part, to the families who moved in post the 65' Watts riots.

The Valley owed most of it's blacks almost exclusively to families moving in from the south during the 40's. Now as far as the Hispanic population goes, the west side and southside (the Flats) have been home to generations of Mexican-American families since the turn of the 19th century. It's a little known fact, but at one point, the west side of San Bernardino was home to the largest Mexican american barrio outside of east Los Angeles.

Just a little history I've gathered over the years.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:26 pm

cray wrote:Even the most territorial hoods can get outsiders slipping in here and there.

I remember Paid found some SS18st hit ups inside the heart of Verdugo Flats hood. It was already crossed out of course, but they had ss18st going in there and ES Hicks.

18st being in certain parts of the westside could mean anything, could just be they didn't get on anybody's radar while they did graffiti missions. Or maybe by some chance they're cool with one of the local gangs or at least a certain member. Who knows.

True Cray. There isn't a gang neighborhood in existence which doesn't occasionally experience an outsider striking up on their walls. Some experience it more than others depending on location. There is no gang which has members patrolling the area 24/7 without missing a blink. Also, we must consider that all of these areas have been subject to gang injunctions which further quells the ability for them to scout the block as effectively as they could have in the past.

Taggers and kids have always been able to get their little hit ups during the middle of the night.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  geyez on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm

what hood claimed the yellows

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm

geyez wrote:what hood claimed the yellows

Another volatile spot. This area has seen the likes of many hometowers and transplants through the years. In the early 2000's DHB and PDL ran it, there was also Bounty Hunters, and a few others. Time passed and things shifted, PPHG and ES IE came through for a a year or two, things get hot, dudes leave and someone else comes in. Around 2005/2006 some drop outs tried to start up "Sepulvada Boyz Blood" in the area, they had a good run until the Cops made the area a dead zone with Operation Phoenix. It's currently a no mans land, with a few e/s IE's here in there.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  geyez on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm

[quote="NYTE RYDA"][quote="geyez"]what hood claimed the yellows[/quote]

Another volatile spot. This area has seen the likes of many hometowers and transplants through the years. In the early 2000's DHB and PDL ran it, there was also Bounty Hunters, and a few others. Time passed and things shifted, PPHG and ES IE came through for a a year or two, things get hot, dudes leave and someone else comes in. Around 2005/2006 some drop outs tried to start up "Sepulvada Boyz Blood" in the area, they had a good run until the Cops made the area a dead zone with Operation Phoenix. It's currently a no mans land, with a few e/s IE's here in there.[/quote]

good looking on the info,where are the yellows located

geyez
Soldier

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:09 am

When it comes to patrolling the block in what feels like 24hr fashion i'd give that too 5X's and PJ's hands down its really hard to go unnoticed in those areas. Alot of blacks are also moving in the outskirts of SSVF's area

s

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:31 am

geyez wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
geyez wrote:what hood claimed the yellows

Another volatile spot. This area has seen the likes of many hometowers and transplants through the years. In the early 2000's DHB and PDL ran it, there was also Bounty Hunters, and a few others. Time passed and things shifted, PPHG and ES IE came through for a a year or two, things get hot, dudes leave and someone else comes in. Around 2005/2006 some drop outs tried to start up "Sepulvada Boyz Blood" in the area, they had a good run until the Cops made the area a dead zone with Operation Phoenix. It's currently a no mans land, with a few e/s IE's here in there.

good looking on the info,where are the yellows located

The Yellows are located couple blocks north of Fame Liquor and Baseline, right off of Sierra way.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 am

niners wrote:When it comes to patrolling the block in what feels like 24hr fashion i'd give that too 5X's and PJ's hands down its really hard to go unnoticed in those areas. Alot of blacks are also moving in the outskirts of SSVF's area

s

I've noticed for years now that blacks have been creeping into SSVF. I used to see quite a few blacks living on 2nd street. Are you talking about the area around Valley College?
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Does CG's still choose green as their hood color?

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 on Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 pm

yea, why whats good?
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri May 25, 2012 5:32 pm

CG's been rocking green since forever.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Cham on Fri May 25, 2012 10:35 pm

niners wrote:Does CG's still choose green as their hood color?

whats cg stand for?

Cham
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat May 26, 2012 12:29 am

California Gardens. California Garden Crip.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm

I figured they still did but just in conversation with a friend talking about how gang attire has changed. Back in the days the cg's would wear green khachi's and green rags...nowadays you can't tell who is who anymore...but I never knew gagns out this way to have hood colors with the exception of CG's any other hood colors?

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 on Sat May 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Rialto
Tre Roc-Green
Ramona Blocc-Green
Cornell Blocc-Grey
Anybody Killaz-Grey
Noe Luv-White
No Cutz-Blacc
LOC's-Blue/white

those r a few I can think of off top, im finna bounce, im sure this topic will be blazing when I get bacc. I'll see what I missed then
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Rialto
Tre Roc-Green
Ramona Blocc-Green
Cornell Blocc-Grey
Anybody Killaz-Grey
Noe Luv-White
No Cutz-Blacc
LOC's-Blue/white

those r a few I can think of off top, im finna bounce, im sure this topic will be blazing when I get bacc. I'll see what I missed then

I should of clarified the Original gangs out this way...i'm just not too interested in the newer gangs. Also, aren't the Cornells defunct and the Ramonas too? BUt i'm talking about DH, GSG, PPHG, 5X's you know...the hoods of antiquity.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 pm

How do the CG's view the Tre Rocs for rocking green? Any problems?
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top