SAN BERNARDINO

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat May 26, 2012 5:06 pm

niners wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:Rialto
Tre Roc-Green
Ramona Blocc-Green
Cornell Blocc-Grey
Anybody Killaz-Grey
Noe Luv-White
No Cutz-Blacc
LOC's-Blue/white

those r a few I can think of off top, im finna bounce, im sure this topic will be blazing when I get bacc. I'll see what I missed then

I should of clarified the Original gangs out this way...i'm just not too interested in the newer gangs. Also, aren't the Cornells defunct and the Ramonas too? BUt i'm talking about DH, GSG, PPHG, 5X's you know...the hoods of antiquity.

Shit, I would go as far as to include only those gangs which have been around since the late 70's -80's. So pretty much the gangs you mentioned, though I think dstrm said that Tre Roc formed in the mid to late 90's, so that would be an exception. At least they're not new millennium.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  dstrm300 on Sun May 27, 2012 8:18 pm

niners wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:Rialto
Tre Roc-Green
Ramona Blocc-Green
Cornell Blocc-Grey
Anybody Killaz-Grey
Noe Luv-White
No Cutz-Blacc
LOC's-Blue/white

those r a few I can think of off top, im finna bounce, im sure this topic will be blazing when I get bacc. I'll see what I missed then

I should of clarified the Original gangs out this way...i'm just not too interested in the newer gangs. Also, aren't the Cornells defunct and the Ramonas too? BUt i'm talking about DH, GSG, PPHG, 5X's you know...the hoods of antiquity.

Neither RBH or CBH are defunct, they just aren't as active as they once were. But they both got niggaz in the city bangin they hoods. I was just chillin with sum of the homies from RBH in they hood last time I was home. They also both have niggaz in the pen bangin they hood. A lot of Cornells are on the Westside and Southsides of Rialto, in the meadowlands you'll find a handful them. I think Mafia mentioned it on here. Speakin of which Mafia do u kno lil Get Down? Hows cuz doin? Tell him Tre Off Looney from Tre Roc in the halls and RHS said whats good? The Monas are around us a lot as a lot of them have family members bangin Tre Roc. I have family from both Tre Roc and RBH that are blood related. They are not in they hood like they used to be because of increased police presence and several raids. They are not as deep as us but they have a gang of young active niggaz from they hood. But both of those hoods are hustler gangs. They main goal is money and I can vouch for Ramona they get it. Cornell also has hustlin in they blood im sure Mafia can skoo yall on them better then me tho as he was around them more then me im sure. They have been around for awhile also. You see with Rialto you have to remember that black gangs are new compared to SB because families from SB was migrating to Rialto for better livin. So with that said whos kids do you think ended up starting most of these Rialto hoods? Have you ever heard someone say that Rialto is like SB's little brother? Well thats what it is in reality. But remember that just because they are newer dont mean they dont have just as much credability as my hood the NL's or 5x. They older niggaz is solid men not boys though not as old as OG's from hoods on the Westside which has the deepest roots of any Inland Empire city as far as blacc gangs go, but still old enough to be seen as OG's nonetheless. Time keeps goin for anybody wit a beating heart, if u was 25 in 2000 then you'd be 37 by now goin on 38 pushin 40. And with the exception of the Monas and the LOC's, everybody on that list has somebody from they hoody that was 25 in 2000. I said my peace on the Monas but as for the LOC's im sure yall know they were very active at one point in Rialto Tic died when he was 15 I belive but if he was still alive he'd be 23 just like my God bro. They still have members livin on the Westside and North and in the Dino. My niggaz, C Boy and Blacc Loc handle they bizz and is official in my book. I think both of those niggaz is atleast 24, 25. Which I know is not old to yall but in the toe which is younger gang wise, it is. But by no means is it just a lot of 14 15 year olds aka youngsters runnin around claiming these hoods. A lot of our hoods; Tre Roc, Noe Luv, YBH, ABK, CBH, No Cutz got started when Rialto was at its peak in violence and gang murders which was the 90's. I think 96 or 98 was the worst year Rialto had with murders with like 20 or 21 which is bad for a city just under 100,000 pop. at the time. Prior to the 90's 5 murders was viewed as a lot for the RPD. What im gettin at is that these hoods all came up around eachother. Sum was friends and family just like the situations on the Westside. The only difference is the generation. But I take it as a personal insult to leave out Rialto's hoods from anything having to do with the E. Though it wasn't always a bad city always, it is now where gangs are prevelant and the hoods out there will pull a nigga card jus as fast as a SB hood. Im not speaking for HSG, Huff Blocc are any gang that popped up outta nowhere in the Toe, with no real ties to the city. Im talkin about the hoods I grew up around, the hoods that was at Ike from the days that Ike Mob was still poppin. The older niggaz I used to look up to, whose names ring bells in my city. Hoods from bacc when my cuzzins TJ and Jay started Ratz and niggaz was hittin liqs like crazy and wasn't shit RPD to stop it. The North is just like the West in a way, it's the most gang concentrated section of Rialto. With Tre Roc, Noe Luv, ABK, LOC's, NSR Bonnie View Locos & Renisanz Malditos, No Cutz, 4 Blocc all callin it home. and RBH is just down the way but might as well be North-West RBH. Baseline in Rialto is one of the most volatile spots in the entire E. Not the place anybody would want to be caught slippin, and many of niggaz have been caught slippin right there. Niggaz not knowin about the old beefs between what niggaz in Rialto use to know as the Blocc aka Winchester area and Jaccson Street. It was on sum straight hustlin shit when both bloccs was servin tuff. A lot of shootings popped off because of that funk, unknown tho niggaz who aint from or didn't live in Rialto. I remember a time it wasn't safe for us to be over there if we was from Jaccson and vice versa. Just like with say the Heights and Gardens. Not as many casualties for sure but just as much tension. I give it up to all Rialto niggaz cuz I know our story and our struggles. Not everybodies story is gonna be the same, but everybody does have a story. Shit Nine PPHG use to be in Rialto tuff bangin when I was in Middle School. Might as well have been a 2nd home to them. They got Rialto love from my section, My nigga Bear Loc, Big Roc, Brittany and Candice lil asses lol. They knowin what it do with the Toe. They was causing havoc with us out here for awhile. Even the Westcourts get Toe love. They only not around anymore cuz the Noe Luv niggaz was fuccin them. Takin all they ryders and courting them onto Noe Luv. Leavin the young niggaz or ones they aint want on the Courts. But niggaz like David, Deon was ryders from they hood that stayed from there, I will give them that. Rialto Roots are strong, just not that old. The Fives fucc with Rialto cuz Rialto is a city that they consider just as much they HOMETOWN as SB. Sorry if I took your comment in the wrong sense but I don't want people to get the wrong idea about my city. Im from SB just as much as Rialto. Born on the Westside on Medical/Muscott, lived out there atleast half my life, on the West, North, East, and South. In a lot of different hoods. Went to church right in the Heights since I was born. We used to get outta church and go play at the DH Center with the other lil kids over there until sum shit had happened that made our parents stop lettin us venture off. I know the Johnson family over there from my church they are stand up people along with the Martinez family from the 5's who also attended our church. My family has deep roots with the Macons, my uncles and Aunts all grew up with or around them and both families have a common respect and love for one another. Not on a gang tip but on real mutual bonds formed in the early 80's. I am a product of SB but my home is Rialto. And I rep it to the fullest, cuz I love it. It's where im from and it has taught me just as much as SB has. How to fight, fucc hoes, smoke weed and chill. Rialto hoods is with the function, I got stories for days about my city all yall gotta do is ask. I hope that will help yall see the list I made a lil better from a Rialto stand point. Newer doesn't always mean a bad thing when it comes to gangs. Again I don't speak for all gangs in Rialto. Just the ones I came up around. Sorry for the long as post.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  dstrm300 on Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
niners wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:Rialto
Tre Roc-Green
Ramona Blocc-Green
Cornell Blocc-Grey
Anybody Killaz-Grey
Noe Luv-White
No Cutz-Blacc
LOC's-Blue/white

those r a few I can think of off top, im finna bounce, im sure this topic will be blazing when I get bacc. I'll see what I missed then

I should of clarified the Original gangs out this way...i'm just not too interested in the newer gangs. Also, aren't the Cornells defunct and the Ramonas too? BUt i'm talking about DH, GSG, PPHG, 5X's you know...the hoods of antiquity.

Shit, I would go as far as to include only those gangs which have been around since the late 70's -80's. So pretty much the gangs you mentioned, though I think dstrm said that Tre Roc formed in the mid to late 90's, so that would be an exception. At least they're not new millennium.

The only gangs on that list that can be considered new millennium are RBH and LOC's. Im not sure when No Cutz started but I know sum of they old heads like my nigga T Mac who I believe is 31 or 32. He has been from No Cutz for a while, next time I get a chance to talk to him i'll ask but I haven't seen him in a long time. Im pretty sure they wouldn't like being viewed as "New Millenium" tho. Noe Luv started before us also. And ABK which im surprised nobody on here has heard about was around when Ratz was craccin, which im sure some of yall have heard about. My hood functions with them and YBH tuff. My nigga Lil Evil is from YBH he has a bro my nigga S. Money from the hood. It's Toe bizzness or no bizzness with them niggaz. YBH which wasn't listed has been around for years, im talkin early 90's but have not had a lot of members ever. But when you hit the pen you WILL run in to niggaz claiming both of those hoods and that to me is what determines the credibility of a hood. Sum hoods are smaller so you wont hear about them but that don't mean that somebody else don't hear about them. HSG got yall niggaz thinkin went soft or sumthin.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  dstrm300 on Sun May 27, 2012 10:17 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:How do the CG's view the Tre Rocs for rocking green? Any problems?

None that I have ever heard of.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon May 28, 2012 12:56 am

You see with Rialto you have to remember that black gangs are new compared to SB because families from SB was migrating to Rialto for better livin. So with that said whos kids do you think ended up starting most of these Rialto hoods? Have you ever heard someone say that Rialto is like SB's little brother?

Rialto has been a spot with activity since the early 80's. Freeway Rick had dealings in Rialto, and many high profile west siders had there hand in the area around the time as well. The thing is, Rialto, with the exception of the area surrounding Jackson street and the "bench area", didn't really have a significant black population until the 80's hit. White flight happened around the same time as black families from San Bernardino began to pour in slowly changing the demographic makeup of the city.

The black population grew further and exponentially during the early 90's as waves of Los Angeles blacks moved in. However, the area around Meridian, commonly referred to as the "bench", was the only area within the Rialto vicinity that really had an established foundation as far as blacks go. The area became predominately black in the late 60's, at a time when the rest of Rialto was still largely white. It was the "section of town to avoid" for whites in the city, where mischief and shady bidding's ran amuck.

When I was out there, it was common place to hear of Rialto as being San Bernardino's "backyard".


when Rialto was at its peak in violence and gang murders which was the 90's

Rialto was averaging 20+ murders a year all through the 90's. It peaked in 1994 with 28. The population then was just under 80,000. The city grew in population considerably from the 80's and upward. Rialto was hostile in the 90's, anybody in the area at the time could tell you that.


The Fives fucc with Rialto cuz Rialto is a city that they consider just as much they HOMETOWN as SB.

Most of the reasoning behind this lies within the geographical location of the 5's turf. The neighborhood is separated from the rest of the city by the expanse of the wash. Naturally, this led/leads folks from the west side to view the area as Rialto by default. This notion is further bolstered by the actual area itself which has a different vibe, distinct to that of the west side. It looked, and "felt" different from the west side and more closely resembled Rialto in terms of aesthetics . Many of the 5's, recognizing this themselves, began to slowly incorporate Riatlo to within their neighborhood identity.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  dstrm300 on Mon May 28, 2012 9:27 pm

We both was off it was 96 not 94 that was Rialto's worst as far as murders and there were 26 not 21 like I had thought.

Friday, December 31, 2004 - RIALTO - Fourteen.

As in 14 homicides police have investigated this year. Or 14 bodies that the coroner has examined for clues to a killing. And 14 families that now have an empty place at the dinner table.

Detectives actually count their death toll at 15, police Sgt. Vince Licata said, because one victim is brain dead and remains on life support.

The number is the third most for Rialto in the last decade; the most was in 1996, when 26 homicides were reported.

"It's been a busy year," Detective Josh Lindsay said.

Lindsay said the city's homicide count ebbs and flows, depending on a variety of factors: gang wars, drug-turf wars, reputed gang members getting out of prison, and the list goes on.

In 1998, there were six homicides. The national average was 6.3 per 100,000 residents, according to FBI data.

But national numbers have fallen slightly while Rialto's have climbed.

Homicides from 1998 to 2001 showed a modest increase, growing from 6 to 10 in that time period. Homicides spiked in 2002, with 18 killings tallied in Rialto, an 80 percent increase from 2001.

The following year 13 people were killed, but this year's trends show another upswing. This year will complete the third straight with killings in the teens.

Rialto is not the only city experiencing a moderate increase in homicides. San Bernardino tallied 52 as of Dec. 30, which was up one from 2003.

The unincorporated area of Fontana, patrolled by the Sheriff's Department, had seven, which is a relatively high number given the population of that area, Capt. Ross Dvorak said.

The uptick in Rialto has come despite an increase in patrols. The department hired 10 additional officers after the utility tax passed in June 2003. There are 106 sworn officers to patrol this city of 97,000. There also is a chief, deputy chief and five lieutenants.

"You could have 3,000 officers, but you're not going to stop someone from shooting someone in an alley," City Administrator Henry Garcia said, defending the effectiveness of the divisive tax.

Police Chief Michael A. Meyers did not return repeated calls for comment. Mayor Grace Vargas declined to comment.

Meanwhile, families and residents are frightened.

Pamela Whyte, the wife of a Los Angeles police detective, lives on Shamrock Street, in the middle of the violence.

"You never know what is going to happen," said Whyte. "I wake up (in the) morning, and my neighbor says, "Did you hear the gunshots?' No, not this time.

"I mean, nobody wants to live in a war zone."

Detectives agreed that it is hard to stop murders because they often can't predict them until after the fact.

Most of the killings involve drugs and gangs. Others are domestic disputes that erupt in a shooting, bludgeoning, stabbing or strangling. Sometimes, the victim is simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Such was the case with Jose Luis Soria, who was shot dead the night before Thanksgiving en route to a store for cough syrup for his infant son.

"He wasn't bothering anyone, he wasn't selling dope, he wasn't fighting," Detective Gary Cunningham said. "Crimes like that I wish we could prevent."

By putting people away for pushing drugs or illegal gang activities, officials say they can clean up the element.

"There is no way to prevent them," said Detective Gary Cunningham. "You can try and slow them down by being more proactive, by being highly visible in high-crime areas."

There is no hard and fast rule to stopping murder, many said.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

dstrm300 wrote:We both was off it was 96 not 94 that was Rialto's worst as far as murders and there were 26 not 21 like I had thought.

Friday, December 31, 2004 - RIALTO - Fourteen.

As in 14 homicides police have investigated this year. Or 14 bodies that the coroner has examined for clues to a killing. And 14 families that now have an empty place at the dinner table.

Detectives actually count their death toll at 15, police Sgt. Vince Licata said, because one victim is brain dead and remains on life support.

The number is the third most for Rialto in the last decade; the most was in 1996, when 26 homicides were reported.

"It's been a busy year," Detective Josh Lindsay said.

Lindsay said the city's homicide count ebbs and flows, depending on a variety of factors: gang wars, drug-turf wars, reputed gang members getting out of prison, and the list goes on.

In 1998, there were six homicides. The national average was 6.3 per 100,000 residents, according to FBI data.

But national numbers have fallen slightly while Rialto's have climbed.

Homicides from 1998 to 2001 showed a modest increase, growing from 6 to 10 in that time period. Homicides spiked in 2002, with 18 killings tallied in Rialto, an 80 percent increase from 2001.

The following year 13 people were killed, but this year's trends show another upswing. This year will complete the third straight with killings in the teens.

Rialto is not the only city experiencing a moderate increase in homicides. San Bernardino tallied 52 as of Dec. 30, which was up one from 2003.

The unincorporated area of Fontana, patrolled by the Sheriff's Department, had seven, which is a relatively high number given the population of that area, Capt. Ross Dvorak said.

The uptick in Rialto has come despite an increase in patrols. The department hired 10 additional officers after the utility tax passed in June 2003. There are 106 sworn officers to patrol this city of 97,000. There also is a chief, deputy chief and five lieutenants.

"You could have 3,000 officers, but you're not going to stop someone from shooting someone in an alley," City Administrator Henry Garcia said, defending the effectiveness of the divisive tax.

Police Chief Michael A. Meyers did not return repeated calls for comment. Mayor Grace Vargas declined to comment.

Meanwhile, families and residents are frightened.

Pamela Whyte, the wife of a Los Angeles police detective, lives on Shamrock Street, in the middle of the violence.

"You never know what is going to happen," said Whyte. "I wake up (in the) morning, and my neighbor says, "Did you hear the gunshots?' No, not this time.

"I mean, nobody wants to live in a war zone."

Detectives agreed that it is hard to stop murders because they often can't predict them until after the fact.

Most of the killings involve drugs and gangs. Others are domestic disputes that erupt in a shooting, bludgeoning, stabbing or strangling. Sometimes, the victim is simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Such was the case with Jose Luis Soria, who was shot dead the night before Thanksgiving en route to a store for cough syrup for his infant son.

"He wasn't bothering anyone, he wasn't selling dope, he wasn't fighting," Detective Gary Cunningham said. "Crimes like that I wish we could prevent."

By putting people away for pushing drugs or illegal gang activities, officials say they can clean up the element.

"There is no way to prevent them," said Detective Gary Cunningham. "You can try and slow them down by being more proactive, by being highly visible in high-crime areas."

There is no hard and fast rule to stopping murder, many said.

Got the information directly from Stephen Peach, ex-gang unit officer at SBPD. These are the numbers as he viewed and recorded. Don't trust the papers when it comes to these matters.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon May 28, 2012 9:32 pm

He also mentioned that San Bernardino should have reported close to 120 homicides in 1992, but instead only reported 82. The following year, according to him, 96 homicides should have been reported, but only 84 were reported. Corruption at it's finest! So much crime was swept under the rug by the PD during those years, it's mind boggling.


Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon May 28, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon May 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Population of Rialto in 1990

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Kev123 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 pm

elvo. wrote:LOL....wow. I was out there just a an hour ago. Decided to drive up Rancho just to make sure. SB Liquor is still there. The new mini shopping center they're building is right before it and blocks it out of sight if you're looking north on Rancho. Still, I saw the SB Liquor sign today, and I didn't the first time. I don't know how I missed it. My bad yall.

In case any of you don't know, no city in California can redevelop anymore as a result of a law passed shortly before the new year:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only projects going on now are on land that was purchased before that date. If a building's there now, it will more than likely stay there for the forseeable future.

Kev123
Associate

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Kev123 wrote:
elvo. wrote:LOL....wow. I was out there just a an hour ago. Decided to drive up Rancho just to make sure. SB Liquor is still there. The new mini shopping center they're building is right before it and blocks it out of sight if you're looking north on Rancho. Still, I saw the SB Liquor sign today, and I didn't the first time. I don't know how I missed it. My bad yall.

In case any of you don't know, no city in California can redevelop anymore as a result of a law passed shortly before the new year:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only projects going on now are on land that was purchased before that date. If a building's there now, it will more than likely stay there for the forseeable future.
theres a few redevelopment projects going on and scheduled to start here in pomona.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 84
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Elvo on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:15 am

DontxTrip wrote:
Kev123 wrote:
elvo. wrote:LOL....wow. I was out there just a an hour ago. Decided to drive up Rancho just to make sure. SB Liquor is still there. The new mini shopping center they're building is right before it and blocks it out of sight if you're looking north on Rancho. Still, I saw the SB Liquor sign today, and I didn't the first time. I don't know how I missed it. My bad yall.

In case any of you don't know, no city in California can redevelop anymore as a result of a law passed shortly before the new year:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only projects going on now are on land that was purchased before that date. If a building's there now, it will more than likely stay there for the forseeable future.
theres a few redevelopment projects going on and scheduled to start here in pomona.

WTF why is that quote saying i wrote that I never wrote that shit? This is a new name ehh?

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 am

elvo wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
Kev123 wrote:
elvo. wrote:LOL....wow. I was out there just a an hour ago. Decided to drive up Rancho just to make sure. SB Liquor is still there. The new mini shopping center they're building is right before it and blocks it out of sight if you're looking north on Rancho. Still, I saw the SB Liquor sign today, and I didn't the first time. I don't know how I missed it. My bad yall.

In case any of you don't know, no city in California can redevelop anymore as a result of a law passed shortly before the new year:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The only projects going on now are on land that was purchased before that date. If a building's there now, it will more than likely stay there for the forseeable future.
theres a few redevelopment projects going on and scheduled to start here in pomona.

WTF why is that quote saying i wrote that I never wrote that shit? This is a new name ehh?
Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 84
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Elvo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey I was reading the start of this topic and yall talkin about hoovers? How that work they beef with crips and ar cool with some at same time? Also on urban dictionary it says they cool with pirus so who they cool with? Im not trying to cause beef just a ignorant guy trying to know how things work.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm

elvo wrote:Hey I was reading the start of this topic and yall talkin about hoovers? How that work they beef with crips and ar cool with some at same time? Also on urban dictionary it says they cool with pirus so who they cool with? Im not trying to cause beef just a ignorant guy trying to know how things work.


Some individual Bloods and some individual crips work together FINANCIALLY, nothing more. Its called BUSINESS. Family ties can make that happen. HOOVER was a gang before crips even started. They joined with the crips a couple years after it started. But have since denounced their crip label, going back to their roots as an independant gang, but many of its members still claim crip. The 52nd street hoovers are STILL a crip gang, officially, but the rest are not. HOOVER is an "EVERYBODY KILLA" gang, meaning they have active beef with both crips and bloods (everybody) , so basically NOTHING has changed with them. MOST gangs beef with the same color as them (blood vs blood, crip vs crip, sureno vs sureno). Overall, its about HOOD unification, not the COLOR you claim. That dictionary thing you read was probably based on something people see in music videos and ASSUME that those hoods are cool because they see a couple of heads from each side hanging out together. Like i said, it's basically individual BUSINESS or family ties.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Elvo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Jae wrote:
elvo wrote:Hey I was reading the start of this topic and yall talkin about hoovers? How that work they beef with crips and ar cool with some at same time? Also on urban dictionary it says they cool with pirus so who they cool with? Im not trying to cause beef just a ignorant guy trying to know how things work.


Some individual Bloods and some individual crips work together FINANCIALLY, nothing more. Its called BUSINESS. Family ties can make that happen. HOOVER was a gang before crips even started. They joined with the crips a couple years after it started. But have since denounced their crip label, going back to their roots as an independant gang, but many of its members still claim crip. The 52nd street hoovers are STILL a crip gang, officially, but the rest are not. HOOVER is an "EVERYBODY KILLA" gang, meaning they have active beef with both crips and bloods (everybody) , so basically NOTHING has changed with them. MOST gangs beef with the same color as them (blood vs blood, crip vs crip, sureno vs sureno). Overall, its about HOOD unification, not the COLOR you claim. That dictionary thing you read was probably based on something people see in music videos and ASSUME that those hoods are cool because they see a couple of heads from each side hanging out together. Like i said, it's basically individual BUSINESS or family ties.

OH ok jae thx for that info also jae nice avatar Very Happy LOL

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  SUNNYBOY SBD on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:57 pm

TumbleWeedBity wrote:The LZ's and Dorjils is basically the same hood homie, you count the Drojils as a clique if you wanted to. There's no beef there, they're the same Hood. They beef with 18's, right across the street from the LZ's, literally. Maze is a small hood, no cliques that I'm aware of. The lands is basically beefing with every hood on the West. Same with Maze.
LZ'S ALL DAY MOST HATED HOOD IN SBD

SUNNYBOY SBD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-01-04

Back to top Go down

early 90s

Post  shortstaxx909 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:27 am

Ty wrote:Ah, Ryda the Hoovers been out here like you said since about 83-84.  They established themselves in Rialto first on Jackson street and had the apartments behind Ike sown up.  Initially things was cool with them as the first few to come out here was moving weight with Freeway Rick.  This is when Rick was living in the country club in Rialto.  They was older cats and was about business so they wasn't looking for no static and they was helping put money in peoples pockets.  They was supplying alot of what was getting moved in the E.  Anyway.  Mark Gray from the Projects, Kimbo on Gilbert, Sammy, Tony and all them from the Heights you know what I'm sayin.  When Freeway Rick got locked up, naturally they wasn't able to maintain that status they had and competition led to jealousy and new rivalries.  Shit hit the fan in '93 when Swede got killed.  The Hoovers had moved into the heart of 5X's hood on Victoria off Meridian by this time and it was impressed upon them that they loyalty and safety lie in removing the Hoovers from they hood.  After Swede got killed lets just say the Hoovers was catchin hell and they retreated back to a small spot on Jackson near Ike.  

Unfortunately there were a few casualties as one of the homies "Blue eyed Tre" got caught up in an ambush of the Hoovers when they was gambling in a wash shack on Jackson.  Tre had alot of love as he was related to the Cleveland's but was claiming 52 Brim.  Go figure, some strange bedfellows are made when chasin paper.  It was sometime later that the Hoovers moved out to Highland but Highland was a refuge for LA gang members who didn't want no part of the westside anyway.  As close as anybody got to establishing a presence on the westside from LA was these two brothers from Grape who lived on Colorado in the CG's.  I went to school with the younger one "Kizziejew" and the older one got killed in the heights.  The next major LA presence was put up by the Main Streets who set up over on Sepulveda behind the DMV.  They was cool at first but somebody ran up in they spot and killed Big Ant, Lil Ant and a couple others.  They hung on for a while but wasn't no factor after that.  Playboy Gangster was in the area down by the cemetery on 5th for a while with "Money Mike," Tutt and Player Kev.  They died out "literally," due to beefs with other LA transplants.  Some people try and put Gangster in the IE but only for a minute because Monster Kody's wife lived in the apartments off Eucalyptus and Foothill.  Oh and I can't forget the Big homie from Avalon O Zone who came out in the '80s and got down with the Westsiders at the Rag Man shaken them dice and ridin when times called for it.  Much love to yah boy.  I ain't gonna put his name up though, don't want to cause no problems legally.
what ever happened to smitty and chuck from ie projects?

shortstaxx909

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  comptonerb722 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

This site is wacc how was it a murder yesterday and a shootin broadday @ da subway on e st and yall aint talkin bout it??

comptonerb722

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  calixprynce on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 am

comptonerb722 wrote:This site is wacc how was it a murder yesterday and a shootin broadday @ da subway on e st and yall aint talkin bout it??
im sure everybody in the Dino on Facebook talkin bout it. This site has seen its best days already. That shit was wild tho, the Dino wont stop. It aint even Summer. Just sit bacc and watch

calixprynce
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2014-01-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  comptonerb722 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:37 am

These dudes tht criticize everyone who joins this site needs to be daily updatin this $hit

comptonerb722

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 am

If you want to talk about something or bring up a topic or news topic then go for it. It's nobody's personal responsibility to be updating every single thing that happens in the region.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  comptonerb722 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:59 am

O i mus of gotten da wrong impression bout this site then ima jus followsuit

comptonerb722

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:39 am

I posted about it earlier today. We have a thread called "San Bernardino activity", we sometimes talk about the incidents, other times we don't. That's how it's always been.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...smh

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:45 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum