SAN BERNARDINO

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A.M.Gz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:38 pm

bkut they mainly is a lot of Hoover niCGas ya fill me in Hoover bkeef wit the HeightzK to...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah i'm knowing. Basically alot of them is baby 94 and some 52. I havn't been told from the homies that the hood is beefing with them, maybe its not to big as of yet. With the Sqaud G's I mean.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

A.M.Gz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:16 pm

yea i fill you bkut on sierra Way the HOOVERz in the HeightzK bkeef in they like the same niCGas ya fill me Squad Gz jus got 52-112 all from the Squad

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Yeah its niggas from DH that stay all around the Yellows and the side streets over off of Sierra, my nigga Oilspill (R.I.P.) had a spot behind them duplexes on Lugo. They would kick it with the Sepulvada Boys. Never knew that all that drama over there was with the Hoovers. I just know it was some Crip niggas trying to get it in over there, but they had that area on lock. That little area is off the hook though, especially before they dumped off Operation Phoenix over there.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

A.M.Gz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:04 pm

YEA I USE TO BKE OVER THERE ALL THE TIME BKEFOR WE STARTED BKEEFN WIT THE HEIGHTzK

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Hoova

Post  Ty on Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 am

The Hoova's been beefin with just about everybody from the E., which isn't a surprise, that's how they get down. That's historical although this thing between the Heights and Hoova has some strange twists behind it. It didn't have to be that way. The thing is there was some potential lucrative business ties being established between the two but it just didn't work out. Why? Because a Hoova is a Hoova no matter what, and you can't trust a criminal. Nothin to do with red or blue. Or in this case orange, its a money thing. They kind of short sighted about they place in the world as it relates to present times. Know what I'm saying, the criminal has an inferiority complex due to his inability to conquer the sticks. They living off the old Groova legacy when they was strong and united but this ain't LA and this ain't the 70s or 80s. Truth be told they ain't been the same for years, but that's to be expected because they got the same issues that every other hood got.

The youngstas (Criminals) wanna reinvent the wheel and associate themselves with some outlandish act of barbarism not realizing that they under a microscope and don't have the military training nor logistical support to pull off some of the dumb s--t they try. As a result they either get dealt with severely or get hit with all day. Which is worse, ending up laid out or locked up. Either way you good as dead, in this case they find themselves sweatin bullets as soon as they trade that name for that number cause they know the real Grove's got history and respect and all that petty s--t they learned on the street don't fly no. As a result you see criminals switchin up and becoming traditionalists because they know the day of retribution is coming sooner or later. Fight or Flee. Words to live or die by.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:05 pm

As far as I can remember the Hoovers been a hood that got no love in San Bernardino, the very early years might of been different, but when the late 80's approached that all went out the window. You had the 5's who had early connections back with them in the early 80's, but the relations seemed to go back and forth through out the years, nowadays with this new generation they seem basically nonexistent.

As far as DH and the Hoovers go, the thing with them wasn't nearly as tense as what the Hoovers had with the Projects especially in the late 80's and early 90's. Of course it was on with damn near everyone on the Westside at that point as well. But to me the Projects was always on they ass going back and forth.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:16 pm

yea the my pops told all SBk HOODz bkeefed wit Hoova...ya dig bkut now they good wit us Garden Bkoyz....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Keep it simple and make it plain...

Post  Ty on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 am

yea the my pops told all SBk HOODz bkeefed wit Hoova...ya dig bkut now they good wit us Garden Bkoyz....

I got a couple questions for you lil homie. First where you say you from? And Yo pop's is who? You ain't gotta put him out there by puttin his birth name up but what name he is he known by on the street... The reason I'm askin is because I thought you was sayin y'all from the Gardenz and if that's so you can bet 10 or 4 that I'm knowin him on the real... On the other hand I got to ask you about moving wit Hoova's but you ain't likin PPHG 4's? Man don't you know its on and crackin... You must be from up the hill because G's ain't messed with Hoova for a minute, and even when it was on it was stress and tension... Man its the Gardenz, 4's and 714s (old schools)... Ya' better get wit it lil loco... Westwide is how you ride...

Ty
Soldier

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:14 am

FOR 1 I AINT GONE PUT MY POPS OUT THERE FOR 2 I DONT GIVE A FLYIN FUCC WIT THE OTHER HOMIES DO WIT PPHGk NICGAS CUZ I DONT LIKE THEM NICGAS ITS ALWAYS GONE C LOKE THAT FOR 2 THEY KILLED MY UNCLE MELVIN AKA MELLY MEL FROM THE GARDENz BKACC IN THE DAY FOR 3 THEY BKETTER NO WHAT IT IS WHEN THEY C ME I DONT FUCCz WIT THEM...I GOT A GRUDGE AGAINST THEM NICGAS OLD TO YOUNG THEY CAN ALL GET DONE IAM FROM CALIFORNIA GARDEN CRIPjk 1400BLK COLORADO LITE SIDE RIDAz Baby ReeCeDogg aka Y.G.Scoopa Loc from the Gz in its A.M.Gz bkfor anything wit me...ASK ABKOUT IAM A WELL KNOWN NICGA LOL...FOR POPN THAT THANG CUZ ON THE GANG...IN I DONT MISS...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:15 am

Ty wrote:

I got a couple questions for you lil homie. First where you say you from? And Yo pop's is who? You ain't gotta put him out there by puttin his birth name up but what name he is he known by on the street... The reason I'm askin is because I thought you was sayin y'all from the Gardenz and if that's so you can bet 10 or 4 that I'm knowin him on the real... On the other hand I got to ask you about moving wit Hoova's but you ain't likin PPHG 4's? Man don't you know its on and crackin... You must be from up the hill because G's ain't messed with Hoova for a minute, and even when it was on it was stress and tension... Man its the Gardenz, 4's and 714s (old schools)... Ya' better get wit it lil loco... Westwide is how you ride...

I was thinking the same to be honest, had me confused.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:18 am

ALLEY MAZE GARDEN GANG OR DONT GANG BKANG

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:38 am

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:ALLEY MAZE GARDEN GANG OR DONT GANG BKANG

EY HOMIE SO YOUR FROM CG,AMG, AND DPG?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:41 am

By Alley he means Alley Boys (Squad G's), Maze (18st) and his hood the CG's are the only hoods he gets down with....apparently. He saying its a mutual thing going on with the Hoovers (Sqaud G's) and the Maze.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:10 pm

FOR 1 I AINT GONE PUT MY POPS OUT THERE FOR 2 I DONT GIVE A FLYIN FUCC WIT THE OTHER HOMIES DO WIT PPHGk NICGAS CUZ I DONT LIKE THEM NICGAS ITS ALWAYS GONE C LOKE THAT FOR 2 THEY KILLED MY UNCLE MELVIN AKA MELLY MEL FROM THE GARDENz BKACC IN THE DAY FOR 3 THEY BKETTER NO WHAT IT IS WHEN THEY C ME I DONT FUCCz WIT THEM...I GOT A GRUDGE AGAINST THEM NICGAS OLD TO YOUNG THEY CAN ALL GET DONE IAM FROM CALIFORNIA GARDEN CRIPjk 1400BLK COLORADO LITE SIDE RIDAz Baby ReeCeDogg aka Y.G.Scoopa Loc from the Gz in its A.M.Gz bkfor anything wit me...ASK ABKOUT IAM A WELL KNOWN NICGA LOL...FOR POPN THAT THANG CUZ ON THE GANG...IN I DONT MISS...

OK. I feel you on your pops identity so lets leave it at that. All the rest of this is nonsense to me. If you was really out there like that you would know enough not to come on the WorldWatchedWeb broadcastin that you a ryda. Action speak louder than words

NOW SOME OF THEM DO US GARDEN NICGAS HAD A TALK WIT A FEW OF THEM 9 NICGAS CUZ ABKOUT THAT SHIT CUZ WE WAS DO THE CG-C9 MOVEMENT CUZ... THEY WAS LIKE YALL BKANG IE WE WAS FUCC NO THEY SORTA LIKE US THEY JUS WIT THE (909) CUZ....

But all this here.. GG-C9 movement? Y'all don't claim IE but you with the 909? Do you realize what you sayin or you just poppin some s--t you think sound good?

YEA I USE TO BKE OVER THERE ALL THE TIME BKEFOR WE STARTED BKEEFN WIT THE HEIGHTzK

Do you even know how long the Heights been at it with the Gardenz? I'm thinking you ain't got a clue... The more you put out there the more suspect you become?

Ty
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Damn I came bacc 2 drama, how is everybody doin? Yall niggaz goin at it like rabbits.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:50 pm

LOL What up man. Nah, its all good, just a few issues here and there nothing much.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:13 pm

LOL....HAHA LIKE I SAID THE WALNUT VILLAGE WHEN EVER YOU THINK I NOT WIT THE CIZZLES CUZ COME TO THE LITE SIDE....NO COME TO THE WALNUT VILLAGE....WE BKEEN GETN AT THE SMASHN ON DONUT HOLES EVERY SINCE LIL BKLOCKk GOT MERCED BKY MY LOCz YA DIG IN WE STILL SMASHN CUZ THEY KILLED MY NICGA BO....NICGA HOW YOU GONE TELL ME ABKOUT MY OWN FUCCN HOOD....LOL....THIS IS THE WEBk WHAT THEY GONE DO TRACE THIS SHIT BKACC...LOL...LIKE I SAID IAM WELL KNOWN WHEN EVER YOU READY IAM IN THE WALNUT VILLAGE ON A DAILY....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:LOL....HAHA LIKE I SAID THE WALNUT VILLAGE WHEN EVER YOU THINK I NOT WIT THE CIZZLES CUZ COME TO THE LITE SIDE....NO COME TO THE WALNUT VILLAGE....WE BKEEN GETN AT THE SMASHN ON DONUT HOLES EVERY SINCE LIL BKLOCKk GOT MERCED BKY MY LOCz YA DIG IN WE STILL SMASHN CUZ THEY KILLED MY NICGA BO....NICGA HOW YOU GONE TELL ME ABKOUT MY OWN FUCCN HOOD....LOL....THIS IS THE WEBk WHAT THEY GONE DO TRACE THIS SHIT BKACC...LOL...LIKE I SAID IAM WELL KNOWN WHEN EVER YOU READY IAM IN THE WALNUT VILLAGE ON A DAILY....

You just answered the question for yourself. Don't take that comment you made to lightly youngster it might just come back and bite you in the ass, if you really are doing the damn thing. As for all the little net dissing of hoods and mentioning loved ones that I have lost due to this shit, I let that slide for the simple fact that you probably don't know any better.

I don't mean to get on your case young homie ,but your a CG rep you say? So why would somebody have to see you in the "Walnut Village"? aint that in Fontana? confused Clue a nigga in as to why someone couldn't catch you in YOUR OWN hood.

As for everything else thats been said, judging by all the input you've had so far leads me to believe you don't know a damn thing on the history of the CG's and DH beef and how long its really been going down, this is FAR from being a millenium beef.

Its all good with me no issues being pressed upon you young homie, but I do however take issue to some of your remarks, make yourself more clear when you respond for your own sake.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 pm

Iam in the Gradenz or in the Walnut Village niCgas from the Gardenz kicc it in FOnTana like we do in the hood bkut nah iam not a reptuable....iam a fuccn LOCC....in like i said i didnt really here of DHBK and CGz goin at it intill Lil BkloccK got merc bky the LOCz....all that other shit is erelavent cuz...GARDEN GANG or DOnt Bkang...North Side FonTana DP.....iam own bkoth side its a 10 minute drive from FonTana to San Bkernardino LOL...when anybkody wanna test they nutz...or thunk i jus talkn on this bkitch ass webK cite which half the niCGas is Gang Bkang rejects on this bkull shit Come to the Lite Side Ot the Carter Gardenz or the Walnut Village LOL....in we will c...LOL....LIKE I SAID I USE TO BKE ON SIERRA WAY MY COUSIN IS SAUH AKA MO...FROM DHBk....MY NICGA I GOT FAM FROM THE HEIGHTz JUS LIKE ANY OTHER NICGA BKANGN IN THE 909 LIKE I SAID WE GARDEN NICGAS DONT PUSH THAT IE SHIT BKUT ITS STILL SAN BKERNARDINO 909 REGARDLESS TO WHATEVER LIKE I SAID SOME HOOVAS GET LOVE CUZ.....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Whats up with this little man complex you got going on? Why you keep telling niggas to come see you? young homie, aint no one on this muthafucka attacking you doubting or testing your "gangsta" and who you say you are.

Personally I could give two shits about all that. As far as not knowing about who your own hood beefs with is indeed a bit suspect in my eyes and the fact that you put it on like the funk just started on some new millenium shit only made it look worse. Thats the worst problem with you new young ass niggas out there today. NO sense of history on your hood whatsoever.

But like I said I'm not here to pin nothing on no one, so I give you the benefit of the doubt on who you say you are. As for all that other nonsense you wrote, I won't even bother responding.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:51 pm

LOL!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

The People of the Westside vs. Baby ReeCe aka Lil Poopa

Post  Ty on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:44 am

Check this out young buck, we on two different levels in the game. You out here naming and claimin and promoting sh--t like its the thing to do... First of all Its a gang of blood in them streets over the DHB and GG beef and you ain't heard of it before lil Block? That right there let everybody know you ain't even seen the westside but you stay in these forums, readin them blogs and visiting myspace pages like what. Yet and still you on here set trippin, and gang hopping like a frog. I know your type homeboy, you a gang groupie, a hood wannabe, a genuine nut swangin, netbangin fraud. Now lil ni--a I'ma have to swear yo ass in and make you testify.

Just a few days ago you was pusin Northside Fontana Dog Pound Gang. Were you not? Let the record reflect that indeed you were.

NORTH SIDE FONTANA DOG POUND GANG IN WE GOT THE EAST SIDE DPGANG IN THE DINO ON THE EAST SIDE YA DIG...WE BKEEN DOIN ARE THING THAT PIC OF THE DUDE WIT THE TAT ON HIS FACE IS MY DAD CUZ HE STARTED IT IN 91 ON THE WEST SIDE ME IN MY BKROz TOOK TO IT TO THE NORTH SIDE OF FONTANA

Oh but wait just to make it clear, thats.

NORTHSIDE DOG POUND GANG 6800BLK 1700BLK 7400BLK 7800BLK FONTANA MOVIN

Not a single mention of the Gardenz or Maze, nor 18th Street anywhere. Now you taggin

A.LLEY M.AZE GARDENz
AND ITS
NORTH SIDE FONTANA
DOG POUND GANG
6800BLK 1600BLK 1700BLK
BLOCC BOYz N BLOCK GIRLz
1700BLK HARDHEADz

So what happened to the 7400 & 7800 blocks? They fall off or the under the CG-C9 movement? (lol)
If you was from the Gardenz regardless of what was up with Maze you wouldn't put they hood before your own., so you don't even know basic protocol. So what is it? Is it Maze or CG's or is it E/S DPG or CG-C9. Since you reinventing the wheel let us know what's up?

And please can you tell me what the Gardenz got to do with the Eastside of San Bernardino? On top of that you claim yo daddy started this so called DPG clique on the Westside in '91. Nope, wasn't no DPG on the Westside of San Bernardino in '91 in fact the Chronic didn't drop untill '92 so wasn't nobody even hearing that s--t on record so what you talkin bout? A couple weeks later we ain't hearin N/S DPG no more now you bangin CG'z and promoting Maze like you some ghetto version of Don King. You told me you wasn't gone put yo pop's out there like that but you had a photo up on the web of him (allegedly)? Boy you need to quit.

So who you know in the Gardenz anyway that was there in '91? Who you know that live in the Gardenz now for that matter? Who was yo neighbors homeboy, I can take you all through the Gardenz from Evans all up and down Colorado, over to Arizona back off in the horseshoe, 14th street, Magnolia. What you want. You ain't banged CG'z a day in yo life outside the net cause if you did you would know what is what but I got love for you even if you is fakin the funk. You can't even find yo way to the Westside from Fontucky? Yet you up on here reppin like you a straight up G. If you ain't doing the thang making it happen for the unfortunate in your hood I don't wanna hear no negativity. And frankly all that you been wolfin is fake a-- net talk.

No more questions. Lil Garden groupie, your dismissed.

Ty
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!LolOlolOlolol!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

CGz DPGang....

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:57 pm

READ THE SIGNATURE PUSCY.....LIKE I SAID CALIFORNI GARDEN CRIPjk IS MY HOOD DOG POUND IS THE FAMILY GANG WE STARTED DP THREW THE CGz NICGA GET YA FACTS STRAIGHT PUSCY....CUZ YOU OLD WASHED UP GANG BKANGN REJCECT GET THE FUCC OUT OF HERE YOU WANT HAVE SHIT BKUT A BKULLET IN YA HEAD IN BKE A ANOTHER SAN Bk NICGA DEAD I HOPE YOU AINT FROM PPHGk CUZ WE ALL NO MOST THEM NICGAS TURNED SNITCH AFTER THEY KILLED THAT LITTLE GIRL LOL.....WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA GARDEN CRIPjk........A.M.Gz MOVIN....NORTH SIDE DOG POUND GANG 6800BLK MOVIN JUNIPER STREET BLOCC BOYZ-BLOCK GIRLZ-E/S BLOCC BOYZ 1600BLK 1700BLK HARD HEADz YEA ITS ALL DP NICGA....YOU A OLD WASHED UP SNITCH CUZ LOL...ALLEY MAZE GARDEN GANG LITE SIDE TO THE 2100BLK ALLTHE WAY BKACC TO 18TH NICGA WHEN EVER YOU FILL FROGY...CUZ LOL.....GARDENz IS MY HOOD DOG POUND IS MY GANG.....C-9z COOL THEY GET A PASS.....THEY FUCC WIT US DP NICGAS YA DIG IF THEY FUCC WIT DP THEY FUCCN WIT THE CGz......YG SCOOPA LOC FROM THE Gz SAID.....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top