SAN BERNARDINO

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  P_LOKO on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:40 am

Reece you ain't done yet?...Lift yo little skirt up, the homies on here done exposed your fraud ass!!!! Gotta cut the bullshit out now cuz you embarassing yourself and most of all...your hood.

P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Last Words

Post  Ty on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:00 am

I'm not gonna entertain your fantasies anymore than I already have. I said what needed to be said nothing more. Game recognize game. On the other hand let me put you up on something for real.
First of all be a man of your word, don't ever and I mean ever make promises you can't keep or threats you can't back up. Somebody just might take you seriously one day and frankly that's how tragedies occur. See you're either alive and proud or you are dead, and when you are dead, who cares anyway. The thing is you gonna die one day so all you can do is hope you die an honorable death. If you die in the streets, its shameful and a senseless loss of potential, anything but honorable but some of us don't care one way or the other because we haven't had much if anything to loose given the reality of our upbringing, education or choices early in life. So all that leaves is the task of conquering the irrational fear of death. Are you afraid to live?) Once you accomplish this your on your way because now your untouchable. I been an untouchable, I have no fear of anything in this life, let alone some phony behind a keyboard making idle threats. So what does it all mean? Watch what you say and be real because you playing with something that is very dear to a few of us, not because we glamorizing this community sickness but because we legitimately care about what is taking place out here. If you aren't apart of the solution and you contributing to the problem heaven help you because judgement day is coming!!!

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:47 pm

WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA GARDENz IS THE HOOD DOG POUND IS THE GANG LITE SIDE TO THE DARK SIDE OR COME TO THE CARTERS TY TY IN YOU PAID IN FULL ASS NICGA LOL...IAM IN THE WALNUT COME TEST YA NUTz....ON CRIPjk.....A.M.Gz MOVIN..........Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.SCOOPA LOC from the GEEz........

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:04 am

DAMN FOOL YOU NET BANG TOO MUCH.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:05 am

WEST SIDE CALIFORNIA GARDENz IS THE HOOD DOG POUND IS THE GANG LITE SIDE TO THE DARK SIDE OR COME TO THE CARTERS TY TY IN YOU PAID IN FULL ASS NICGA LOL...IAM IN THE WALNUT COME TEST YA NUTz....ON CRIPjk.....A.M.Gz MOVIN..........Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.SCOOPA LOC from the GEEz........

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 am

DAMN NEVER SEEN ANYONE NET BANG 3 DIFFERENT HOODS, PICK ONE AND GO WITH IT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:58 pm

you dont understand cuz A.M.Gz its all clicced upJK thats a HOOD thing ya dig....DP is a Family Gang 6800blk 1700blk them is streets that we run which some of these niCGas that say they Bkang should no lol....FonTana Walnut Village is DP turf plus many more streets that we bke on the main is 6800blk in 1600blk i run the 1700blk...thats my shit off date i n Tyler cuz Del Rosa in date is the E/s Blocc Boyz iam from JuniPer Street Blocc Boyz....in the FoTown that other ones is bkranched off cuz thats where we bke at....Aint no such thing iam From California Garden CripJK....14th St Rado Blk cuz bkut DP is what my POPs in uncle Lil Pen House in Lil Solo in mo niCGas from Gz Started....ya dig....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:you dont understand cuz A.M.Gz its all clicced upJK thats a HOOD thing ya dig....DP is a Family Gang 6800blk 1700blk them is streets that we run which some of these niCGas that say they Bkang should no lol....FonTana Walnut Village is DP turf plus many more streets that we bke on the main is 6800blk in 1600blk i run the 1700blk...thats my shit off date i n Tyler cuz Del Rosa in date is the E/s Blocc Boyz iam from JuniPer Street Blocc Boyz....in the FoTown that other ones is bkranched off cuz thats where we bke at....Aint no such thing iam From California Garden CripJK....14th St Rado Blk cuz bkut DP is what my POPs in uncle Lil Pen House in Lil Solo in mo niCGas from Gz Started....ya dig....

What does a San Bernardino nigga have to do with Fontana? lol

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:12 pm

nothin CUZ jus Garden niCGas stay in FonTana in some stay in the Dino jus like its Garden niCGas thats UPjk the hill ya fill me....bkut CGz is the Hood DP is the GANG in we all fuccz wit each other cuz its Garden niCGas from Dp 5x niCGas Colton niCGas Grape ST. East Coast CripJK Rollin niCGas Piruz in many mo hoods we jus dont do IE BloodzK in PPHGk or PDLk niCGas bkut you can bke from any where tho....A.M.Gz ITS THE MOVEMENT DHBK PJGK PDLK

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 am

Who u got Grape niggas and East Coast niggas from Dog Pound? They beefin heavy right now! If them niggas is kickin it they aint really from Grape or East Coast!!! Them niggas is smokin each other back to back in the city right now!! Real niggas from Grape and East Coast from DP? I dout it!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:37 am

JUST CUZ YOUR FAM IS FROM CG DONT MEAN YOU CAN JUST CLAIM IT AND CLAIM A FONTA HOOD TOO, SHIT I GOT FAM IN CHERRY VILLE BUT YOU DONT SEE ME CLAIM THAT SHIT, STICK TO YOUR MAIN HOOD AND LEAVE YOUR NAME DROPING OUT SHIT OUT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:41 pm

Mafia304 wrote:Who u got Grape niggas and East Coast niggas from Dog Pound? They beefin heavy right now! If them niggas is kickin it they aint really from Grape or East Coast!!! Them niggas is smokin each other back to back in the city right now!! Real niggas from Grape and East Coast from DP? I dout it!!

I wouldn't, things change drastically once they reach outside of there area. Trust me. I've seen niggas from hoods thats at each others throats in the city and when they get to a place like San Bernardino on the Eastside or wherever they drop the shit and click up if they start having problems with San Bernardino niggas to have better numbers.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:46 pm

And to top it off thats a very new beef that happened this year, alot of these niggas thats out here that don't really go back they original hoods wouldn't reallly even know about it to much besides hearsay.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Hold up

Post  Ty on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:16 pm

This fool ain't got a clue as to what he talking about. Check this out you ain't mixin no Hoovas with no East Coast under no circumstances. That right there is like asking a real N---a from the Heights to clique up with a fool from the Gardens. It ain't happenin. Hell that goes back to the 80s. You can't even mix them two in the pen so how you come up with Coasters and Hoovers under some make believe alliance led by CG dropouts. If that wasn't bad enough. You ain't mixin no Grapes with no Coasters either. If you got anybody who ever claimned either of those three hoods you know that the Hoovas and Coasters got decades worth of bad blood between them. Name me one Grape you know in San Bernardino since the late 80s. You saw one post I made about one family moving out here in the 80s from Grape that lived in the Gardens and you decided to run with it. Man please stop with all this bull.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:18 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Mafia304 wrote:Who u got Grape niggas and East Coast niggas from Dog Pound? They beefin heavy right now! If them niggas is kickin it they aint really from Grape or East Coast!!! Them niggas is smokin each other back to back in the city right now!! Real niggas from Grape and East Coast from DP? I dout it!!

I wouldn't, things change drastically once they reach outside of there area. Trust me. I've seen niggas from hoods thats at each others throats in the city and when they get to a place like San Bernardino on the Eastside or wherever they drop the shit and click up if they start having problems with San Bernardino niggas to have better numbers.

Ryda I feel u on that 100% But the fact of matter is Niggas from Grape and East Coast is really going at it!!! My big homegirl is from Grape she just went to one of her hommies funeral like two weeks ago!! They been funkin so much that the shit made Fox11 news!!!!! N e real niggas from Grape or East Coast aint kickin it period!! I dont care if the niggas was in Alaska!!!!LOL LOL!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Mafia304 wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Ryda I feel u on that 100% But the fact of matter is Niggas from Grape and East Coast is really going at it!!! My big homegirl is from Grape she just went to one of her hommies funeral like two weeks ago!! They been funkin so much that the shit made Fox11 news!!!!! N e real niggas from Grape or East Coast aint kickin it period!! I dont care if the niggas was in Alaska!!!!LOL LOL!!

LOL made Fox 11 news huh?? Homie anything that happens in LA is going to make it to the news regardless, no matter how minute or how severe the problem may be. Fox 11 is an LA station lol, of course there going to report anything of that nature...its in they city! lol Shit even a little high speed chase makes "breaking news' in LA. Yet you won't hear about anything going down anywhere else because "LA" is the big city, they rarley cover anything outside of it unless, they have a connection directly to the area when whatever happens on the outside.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:06 pm

yea dont get me wrong they bkeef hard my cousin is from grape cuz i got niCGas from the Coast ya fill me bkut when we all together it aint no set trippn cuz we all family.....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:45 pm

N E real nigga from grape or east coast aint finna fuck wit each other!! If they real niggas they that eachothers throats!! If twos hoods r beefin that beef is gon be carried with them no matter where u at!!! Niggas aint finna stop beefin just cause they outside of they hood!! My lil brother is from 74 Hoova he'll never run into a 60 and be like "O we aint in the hood Ima give u a pass!!! U right everything that happen in LA gon make the news!! The fact of matter is niggas get killed EVERYDAY that dont make the news!!!!!! When the Grapes and East Coast's started funkin it was alot of people that got killed in a short period of time thats why it made the news!! The niggas that got murked were reputables from they sets thats how the beef got real serious!!!!!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:25 pm

LOL

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Thats real cuz i here you cuz if i run into any Donut holeK bkoy iam bkussen headz same as a RejectK or a dookie LaneK cuz on the gang CUz the East Coast niCGas bke on all on Date kiccn wit us Cuz we got a niCGa from 89ecc from Dp in a niCGa from 118ecc in 76ecc so we all funtion when you can call shots you cant make a whole lot of shit stop bkut nicgas is bkeefen than they bkeefn cant say shit abkout that lol....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:37 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:alot of these niggas thats out here that don't really go back they original hoods wouldn't reallly even know about it to much besides hearsay.

.....aint no sense in traveling to see the bullshit. I rather live and miss that shit, than die visiting.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:44 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL

Lol....

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Out here in the E, i've seen first hand, RIDERS from grape chillin wit RIDERS from the Coast. I've seen RIDERS from the groove chillin wit RIDERS from 6-0. I've seen some weird shit.... but i'm saying, out here, away from it all, niggas thass "sworn" enimigoes in the hood, will DEFINATELY clique up and kick it on the regular out here... All that shit is circumstance... Riders or not.... Especially when theres money to be made.

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

San Bkurna Dulow

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:15 pm

THIS GONE END IT ALL EVERYTHING YOU SAYN IS TRUE CUZ...IN THE REASON ITS LIKE THAT CUZ NICGAS START THE LIL CLICCZ IN TRYNA MAKE A NAME FOR THEY SELF SO BKFOR YOU NO IT ITS JUS EVERY BKODY JUS MAKEN THE OWN GANGS THAN THEY DIE OUT IN BKACC TO THEY ORIGINAL HOOD A CLICC THAT GOT SERIOUS IS THEM BKITCH ASS HUSTLE SQUADk NICGAS CUZ THATS REAL....IT WENT FROM FIGHTN TO A NICGA NAMED PEANUT KILLED THE LIL HOMIE T-DOGG FROM ROMONA BKLOCC HUSTLERS SO NOW YOU TURNED INTO SOME GANG SHIT...IN THATS HOW IT GO IN THE (909) YOU GONE C ALOT NICGAS WHO BKEEF KICC IT WIT EACH OTHER YOU WANT C US DINO NICGAS DOIN THAT CUZ WE IN ARE HOME TOWN THESE NICGAS IS GETN RAN OUT THE CITY....IN ALL MOVIN TO THE EAST SIDE OF THE DINO IN THATS REAL SHIT...IN THEY COME BKEEF WIT THE LOCAL (909) HOODS LOOK AT GRAPE IN THE HEIGHTzK GRAPE IN THE PJzK OR HOOVER IN DHBk YA FILL ME....THAT SHIT IS WEIRD HOMIE....US GARDEN NICGAS BKEEFN WIT SOME COMPTON NICGAS...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Jae wrote:Out here in the E, i've seen first hand, RIDERS from grape chillin wit RIDERS from the Coast. I've seen RIDERS from the groove chillin wit RIDERS from 6-0. I've seen some weird shit.... but i'm saying, out here, away from it all, niggas thass "sworn" enimigoes in the hood, will DEFINATELY clique up and kick it on the regular out here... All that shit is circumstance... Riders or not.... Especially when theres money to be made.

Thank you Jae for getting my point LOL. I've seen it happen to many times. Odd shit. But its usually out of necessity more than anything.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top