Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana gangs

+22
Forum Gawd
FONTAxIE
N_Gang_Rep_10
SFxSTONER
on1y909
W.Devil
{~Vicente~}
lilbabyreece
CaliforniaRepublic
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
smooth909
B.G.Nutt YrDp
Drunky McThuggerton
dstrm300
BigBaller
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Yg tana
26 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 6 Empty Re: Fontana gangs

Post  .... Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 am

Huero wrote:Yellow aint even LKs color anyway...

yea black n gold but sub. yellow 4 the gold. n if ur talking about the 1's in fonta i dont know an dont care what colors they rock.
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 am

LK's apparently is a small time gang from LA. Don't know if their is any relation to the Pasadena LK's. The ones in Fontana claim East Side LA. and claim to be the same as the Chicago ones at the same time which is laughable I would think sense they claim SUR 13 and LA.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 pm

well i saw an LK hit up on Corona and 5th in Ontario it had LA and then ESLK13 i guess they also claim sureno as well claiming 2 different things is lame as fuck this was last Friday
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:35 pm

fonta has gangs? clown
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 pm

wolfman wrote:fonta has gangs? clown

YEA FOO..
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

cray wrote:LK's apparently is a small time gang from LA. Don't know if their is any relation to the Pasadena LK's. The ones in Fontana claim East Side LA. and claim to be the same as the Chicago ones at the same time which is laughable I would think sense they claim SUR 13 and LA.

SOUND PRETTY WACK FOO.
BUT I GUES THEY GOTTA REP THE 13 4 REASONS..LIKE THE 13'S N 14'S THAT GO OUT TA CHI.TOWN PAY TAXES 2 THE LK'S 4 PROTECTION.
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 6 Empty SOUTH FONTANA

Post  holivas84 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 pm

SOUTH SIDE FONTANA...WATCH OUT THEIR GETTING FUCKING HUGE...

holivas84
Wannabe

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 am

holivas84 wrote:SOUTH SIDE FONTANA...WATCH OUT THEIR GETTING FUCKING HUGE...

Whatever happened with them kids from Latin Kings? They been more quiet lately or what.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 am

SS ONTA MOST BIGGEST GANGA, 40,000+ CROSS COUNTRY..........PUBLIC RECORD
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Theirs alot of KAM 13 hit ups on the westside wall banging with WS NHLS. I had thought it was just one person at first but now I'm seeing alot of names being hit up.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Tavius95 Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:41 am

Norfside BedroCC TraCC GaNGsTa CRIP #6700 Tokay Avenue

Avenue Ace Said It Look Me Up

Tavius95

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2021-01-20

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 6 Empty Norfside BedroCC Tho ????????????????

Post  Tavius95 Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 am

FONTAxIE wrote:
B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:TO THIS STUPID YG TANA MUTHA FUCCA FOR 1 YOU DUMBK SON OF A BKITCH 4BLOCC JERMY IN ALL THE OTHER 4 BLOCC NICGAS IS FOM LONG BEACH YOU DUMBK BKITCH THERE NOT IN FONTANA THEY FROM LONG BEACH YOU STUPID BKITCH 4TH ST IS IN ONTARIO WE AINT WORRIED ABKOUT THEM THEY GOT THEY OWN PROBLEMS FOR 1 B-DOGG IS BUCC IN HE IS A FUCCIN HOOD HOPPER IN CLICC HOPPER IN THE MUTHA FUCCA WANTS TO BKE FROM DP AGAIN WE LOOKIN FOR HIM HE IN MOVAL HIDEN GET YO FUCCIN FACTS STR8 NAWK GANG AINT A GANG ITS A GROUP OF N.ICE A.SS W.INIES HOW THE FUCC THEY RUN US OUT OF FONTANA WHEN THEY DONT BKE IN FONTANA BKUT BKEHIND FO HI THEY DONT COM PASS JUNIPER ELEMENTRY...YOU DUMBK BKITCH YOU MUST BKE FROM THAT NAWK SHIT THE WAY YOU RIDEN THEY DICCZ FAGET DONT GET PREGNANT BKITCH BKOY IN HOW THE FUCC YOU GONE SO WHO GOT LEADERS IN WHO DONT THE WEST SIDE DOG POUND NICGAS IS ARE BKIG HOMIES IN THERE FROM THE GARDENZ BKITCH THE NORTH SIDE IS THE YOUNGER NICGAS...IN ITS DP YRG PUSCY SO KEEP RUNNIN YO MOUTH ARE HOOD IS IN MOVAL VICTORVILLE IN ON THE EAST SIDE OF SAN BERNARDINO IN IN LA WE FUCC WIT THE 89TH ST ECC TO...BKUT FROM LYNWOOD TO DATE IT AINT SAFE...JUNIPER TO WALNUT IN ON BKACC WE IN RIALTO TO....NICGA WE DONT WORRIE ABKOUT YOU NEW IE REJECTS ASS NICGAS WE JUS WANT YALL TO GET CAUGHT ON ARE SIDE WE AINT LOOKIN FOR BKEEF WE WAITN ON IT TO COM ARE WAY INTILL THAN GET $$$$$$$ YOU SOUND FUCCIN STUPID SAYIN NAW GANG RAN DP OUT OF FONTANA THEY DONT EVEN RUN ONTARIO MUTHA FUCCA OR RANCHO!!!!THE CUCA KINGS IS SHITIN ON THEM WANNA BKE LA IN BKEYOND NICGAS IN THEY REALLY FROM THE IEK I APOLOGIZE FORUM BKUT I HAD TO Cool IN YEA ITS FUCC BKUSTER SQUADK IN NAWK GANG FUCC ALC TO THEM TACOZK IS FINNA BKE WIPE OFF WE SHUT 3 MOBK DOWN IN THE NASTY YOUNGZ DONT WANT NO BKEEF WE CLEARED THAT UPJK ON THE EAST SIDE...DP YRG NORTH OR NOTHIN....WE FUCC WIT THE NS NO CUTZ IN MY SEX CASH NICGAS TO.....WEST HADDEN TO MY ROMONA BKLOCC 3TRAY GANG NICGAS....IN THE RIALTO LOCZ.....TO MY EAST SIDE DP BKLOCC BKOYZ MOVIN.....

WTF?i live in adelanto now and go to skool in victorville and i never even heard of u foos bein up here or ran into u foos probably a 3 man gang cuz the only actual blak gangs up here are 4'5 and ghetto crowd...the rest are 3 man gangs

Tavius95

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 6 Empty BedroCC TraCC GaNGsta CRIP Only Crips In Fontana

Post  Tavius95 Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:18 am

Yg tana wrote:there is three main black gangs in Fontana. ws tukgang(tuk-3 nawgang), 4block, ns dpg(dogpound).
4block keep to themselves which have a small territory by almeria middle school. ns dpg had a area in the northside of fontana in walnut village. who shared there block with the young rida gang(yrgs). but the dogpounds where ran out of fontana by the nawgangs. which is a black rag gang. an just 1 set which is in fontana. there also is cp nawgang,66nawgang, 2ndstreet nawgang. which are in ontario, rancho, and rialto. fohi(fontana highschool) is a nawgang school. which lies in the heart of there territory. but the nawgangs mostly claim all of fontana that is south of a.b.miller highschool. they beef with the 4th street crips in ontario. who have claimed a park in fontana. jack bullick. an had a street date st. but where ran out of the street. 4block gets along with everyone. but there has been some hostility between the dpgs. dog pound beefs with nawgang, hustle squad in rialto, an my sources tell me they might beef with the 4st. im not sure. these gangs seem to have no leader an they feel as if they dont need one. because there members are going to do whatever they want to do an might overthrow a leader if they dont see eye to eye.

Tavius95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6