Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana gangs

+22
Forum Gawd
FONTAxIE
N_Gang_Rep_10
SFxSTONER
on1y909
W.Devil
{~Vicente~}
lilbabyreece
CaliforniaRepublic
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
smooth909
B.G.Nutt YrDp
Drunky McThuggerton
dstrm300
BigBaller
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Yg tana
26 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 2 Empty Re: Fontana gangs

Post  BigBaller Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:51 am

yeah I seen it now thanks. I just found this site today

BigBaller
Wannabe

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:09 am

there also is cp nawgang,66nawgang, 2ndstreet nawgang. which are in ontario, rancho, and rialto. fohi(fontana highschool) is a nawgang school.

Naw gang has no numbers n Rialto what so ever my nigg. I never even heard of Naw until I kicced it n Rancho Cucamonga they is far away from Rialto. Maybe they have a nigga or 2 bangin out there but no kinda turf fa sho and they not makin ne type of noise at all.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:13 am

dstrm300 wrote:there also is cp nawgang,66nawgang, 2ndstreet nawgang. which are in ontario, rancho, and rialto. fohi(fontana highschool) is a nawgang school.

Naw gang has no numbers n Rialto what so ever my nigg. I never even heard of Naw until I kicced it n Rancho Cucamonga they is far away from Rialto. Maybe they have a nigga or 2 bangin out there but no kinda turf fa sho and they not makin ne type of noise at all.

THEY AINT GOT NO NUMBERS IN ONTERIO ETHER HOMIE...TO ME NAW IS A JOKE SAYING THEY CLAIM TWO HOODS N ALL THERE HOOD HOOPN SHIT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBaller Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 pm

Hey Cray u seem to know alot about Fonta hoods, do u know anything on CAK? r they just a tagging crew or r they trying to bang? I seen them cross out LK

BigBaller
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:53 pm

lol...cak. just sounds funny...lol "i gave her the cak last night"...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:55 pm

DontTrip.420gang.ie wrote:lol...cak. just sounds funny...lol "i gave her the cak last night"...lol

I knew this horny ass bitch in high school that would tag CAK everywhere, she wasnt from the crew CAK but she would write I Love CAK all over the school or just write CAK..it would often get confused with CAK the crew
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBaller Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:56 pm

So I take it that they r a joke.

BigBaller
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 pm

BigBaller wrote:Hey Cray u seem to know alot about Fonta hoods, do u know anything on CAK? r they just a tagging crew or r they trying to bang? I seen them cross out LK

I don't know a whole lot about them. but they been out for a while. Don't think they will ever be a gang, I think of them more as the farmleauge for IE gangs like SF..they're also in Rialto/SB border. Maybe they're one of the few "tagbangers" left...that dude that raps in the Dukes click with Payaso(wsv) thats name is Travieso is supposably from CAK. and he claims to be a Sureno gangster
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Whats CAK? LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBaller Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:05 pm

yeah they r one of the last tagging crews left. I c them hit up alot like the crews back in the 90's TDK, MBK, WEC, YGW, LAS, TFK, KRL, and STC.

BigBaller
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:22 pm

cray wrote:
DontTrip.420gang.ie wrote:lol...cak. just sounds funny...lol "i gave her the cak last night"...lol

I knew this horny ass bitch in high school that would tag CAK everywhere, she wasnt from the crew CAK but she would write I Love CAK all over the school or just write CAK..it would often get confused with CAK the crew

ya, she probably got CAK-ed down a lot...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:24 pm

^^she did...she fucked half of birch high school. until she got preg..she was fine too
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:27 pm

cray wrote:^^she did...she fucked half of birch high school. until she got preg..she was fine too

damn. i think i could use a fine ass hoe right about now.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:58 pm

LOL, me too. That would sound nice right about now
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

yea i miss high school for that reason!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm

cray wrote:yea i miss high school for that reason!

who says you gotta stop after high school...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:17 pm

you don't its just that in high school it was much easier you see different bitches every day...
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:20 pm

not mine, i saw the same bitches everyday. and it sucked cause their waqsnt really any straight whores at my school either. sad times man, sad times...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:55 pm

LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 2 Empty FonTana SHIT

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 pm

TO THIS STUPID YG TANA MUTHA FUCCA FOR 1 YOU DUMBK SON OF A BKITCH 4BLOCC JERMY IN ALL THE OTHER 4 BLOCC NICGAS IS FOM LONG BEACH YOU DUMBK BKITCH THERE NOT IN FONTANA THEY FROM LONG BEACH YOU STUPID BKITCH 4TH ST IS IN ONTARIO WE AINT WORRIED ABKOUT THEM THEY GOT THEY OWN PROBLEMS FOR 1 B-DOGG IS BUCC IN HE IS A FUCCIN HOOD HOPPER IN CLICC HOPPER IN THE MUTHA FUCCA WANTS TO BKE FROM DP AGAIN WE LOOKIN FOR HIM HE IN MOVAL HIDEN GET YO FUCCIN FACTS STR8 NAWK GANG AINT A GANG ITS A GROUP OF N.ICE A.SS W.INIES HOW THE FUCC THEY RUN US OUT OF FONTANA WHEN THEY DONT BKE IN FONTANA BKUT BKEHIND FO HI THEY DONT COM PASS JUNIPER ELEMENTRY...YOU DUMBK BKITCH YOU MUST BKE FROM THAT NAWK SHIT THE WAY YOU RIDEN THEY DICCZ FAGET DONT GET PREGNANT BKITCH BKOY IN HOW THE FUCC YOU GONE SO WHO GOT LEADERS IN WHO DONT THE WEST SIDE DOG POUND NICGAS IS ARE BKIG HOMIES IN THERE FROM THE GARDENZ BKITCH THE NORTH SIDE IS THE YOUNGER NICGAS...IN ITS DP YRG PUSCY SO KEEP RUNNIN YO MOUTH ARE HOOD IS IN MOVAL VICTORVILLE IN ON THE EAST SIDE OF SAN BERNARDINO IN IN LA WE FUCC WIT THE 89TH ST ECC TO...BKUT FROM LYNWOOD TO DATE IT AINT SAFE...JUNIPER TO WALNUT IN ON BKACC WE IN RIALTO TO....NICGA WE DONT WORRIE ABKOUT YOU NEW IE REJECTS ASS NICGAS WE JUS WANT YALL TO GET CAUGHT ON ARE SIDE WE AINT LOOKIN FOR BKEEF WE WAITN ON IT TO COM ARE WAY INTILL THAN GET $$$$$$$ YOU SOUND FUCCIN STUPID SAYIN NAW GANG RAN DP OUT OF FONTANA THEY DONT EVEN RUN ONTARIO MUTHA FUCCA OR RANCHO!!!!THE CUCA KINGS IS SHITIN ON THEM WANNA BKE LA IN BKEYOND NICGAS IN THEY REALLY FROM THE IEK I APOLOGIZE FORUM BKUT I HAD TO Cool IN YEA ITS FUCC BKUSTER SQUADK IN NAWK GANG FUCC ALC TO THEM TACOZK IS FINNA BKE WIPE OFF WE SHUT 3 MOBK DOWN IN THE NASTY YOUNGZ DONT WANT NO BKEEF WE CLEARED THAT UPJK ON THE EAST SIDE...DP YRG NORTH OR NOTHIN....WE FUCC WIT THE NS NO CUTZ IN MY SEX CASH NICGAS TO.....WEST HADDEN TO MY ROMONA BKLOCC 3TRAY GANG NICGAS....IN THE RIALTO LOCZ.....TO MY EAST SIDE DP BKLOCC BKOYZ MOVIN.....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:56 am

naw gang never got push out of da O we still there and 4k st yea rite nevern we smash on them even they og

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 2 Empty NORTH FonTana DPxYRG

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 pm

LIKE I SAID NAWK AINT NO FUCCIN GANG CUZ REAL NICGAS DONT SNITCH THERE SOME SNITCH'Z FROM NAWK REAL NICGAS DONT TALK ABOUT WHO SHOTIN AT WHO IN WOO WAP...THEY DO THATS DRY SNITCHN PUSCY FUCC THAT WEAK ASS CLICC THEY AINT IN THE O THE OVS RUN THAT SHIT THAN ITS THE C-9z THE RANCHO TACOzK IS WACCIN NICGAS YOU AINT HEARD ABKOUT NAWk PUTTIN IN NO WORK YOU HERE ABKOUT THE WORK BKEIN PUT ON THEM BKUSTER ASS NICGAS THE CUCA KINGS GONE SHUT YOU BKITCH ASS NICGAS DOWN....1nce again forum i apologize bkut these NAWk JOKES jus keep comin....

Last edited by B.G.Nutt YrDp on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't finish)

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:57 am

hey homie thats cool if u write like that, but i dont wanna have to read that shit all crazy..cant you write a lil normal??????????
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:10 am

B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:LIKE I SAID NAWK AINT NO FUCCIN GANG CUZ REAL NICGAS DONT SNITCH THERE SOME SNITCH'Z FROM NAWK REAL NICGAS DONT TALK ABOUT WHO SHOTIN AT WHO IN WOO WAP...THEY DO THATS DRY SNITCHN PUSCY FUCC THAT WEAK ASS CLICC THEY AINT IN THE O THE OVS RUN THAT SHIT THAN ITS THE C-9z THE RANCHO TACOzK IS WACCIN NICGAS YOU AINT HEARD ABKOUT NAWk PUTTIN IN NO WORK YOU HERE ABKOUT THE WORK BKEIN PUT ON THEM BKUSTER ASS NICGAS THE CUCA KINGS GONE SHUT YOU BKITCH ASS NICGAS DOWN....1nce again forum i apologize bkut these NAWk JOKES jus keep comin....
thats sum big talk homie shit aint no niggas smash on us cuca they get wat they askin for later and 4 snitchin shit wat the fuck u talkin about cuz

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 pm

smooth909 wrote:
B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:LIKE I SAID NAWK AINT NO FUCCIN GANG CUZ REAL NICGAS DONT SNITCH THERE SOME SNITCH'Z FROM NAWK REAL NICGAS DONT TALK ABOUT WHO SHOTIN AT WHO IN WOO WAP...THEY DO THATS DRY SNITCHN PUSCY FUCC THAT WEAK ASS CLICC THEY AINT IN THE O THE OVS RUN THAT SHIT THAN ITS THE C-9z THE RANCHO TACOzK IS WACCIN NICGAS YOU AINT HEARD ABKOUT NAWk PUTTIN IN NO WORK YOU HERE ABKOUT THE WORK BKEIN PUT ON THEM BKUSTER ASS NICGAS THE CUCA KINGS GONE SHUT YOU BKITCH ASS NICGAS DOWN....1nce again forum i apologize bkut these NAWk JOKES jus keep comin....
thats sum big talk homie shit aint no niggas smash on us cuca they get wat they askin for later and 4 snitchin shit wat the fuck u talkin about cuz

LOL DAMN HOW MUCH LATER HOMIE ?DIDNT YOUR BOY GET KILLED IN LIKE 2001/2002?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next