Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

+16
ajax
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SFxSTONER
kn9ner
CaliforniaRepublic
a-nyce909
Ty
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
P_LOKO
dstrm300
IXE
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
samdooby
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E - Page 8 Empty Re: SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  treasurechest Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:24 am

true.

treasurechest
Soldier

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E - Page 8 Empty Re: SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  American Zombie Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:54 am

treasurechest wrote:About 4 years ago at Fontana HS and AB Miller there was a group of white kids running around and would attack black and hispanic students. They called themselves Fontana Boyz, they comprised of all white males and one asian kid. Overtime, some of these kids would show up to school wearing shirts that had "wood unit" written on them. Reference to Peckerwoods. Anyways an adult named Bondiminian, or something like that, was killed when he and another Fontana Boy tried to do a drive-by on a black kids house. These guys were not skilled in the art of a driveby and the shooter shot the driver, Bondiminian, in the head with a K. There still around doing the same stuff. There are pockets of Peckerwoods around the eastside of San Bernardino towards Highland, but Ryder is right that you find them in areas where the white population is high (i.e. Yucaipa, the mountains and the desert regions). I don't think you should dismiss these areas because about 2 years ago two blackmen were attacked at a liquor store by 5 white supremist in the City of Claremont. Those 5 white guys came from the Crest Line area in the mountains and Joshua Tree in the desert.

Yea I remember when that dude killed his own homie. Forgot about that...I used to talk to one of them Fontana Boys some years ago. They never came off as straight up racist to me although they did have beef with a few blacks (mostly outsiders from LA) and a few chicano hoods.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8