POMONA SUR TRECE

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  LOCO ANGELES on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 am

DOES ANY ONE HAVE PICTURE OF THE TAGING POMONA SUR TRECE DID ON THE MOBILE WALLS RIGHT NEXT 2 THE RIALTO FITNESS CENTER ON RIVERSIDE AVE AND SAN BENADINO AVE?

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Location : RIALTO

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:04 am

LOL at net bangers. Keep that shit on the streets. Handle your late nite spray paint missions outside of the internet.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL at net bangers. Keep that shit on the streets. Handle your late nite spray paint missions outside of the internet.


HERE U GO WTH THAT BULSHIT AINT NO ONE NET BANGIN

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  TumbleWeed on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 am

Rats is the diss yall use for Rialto rite? You said "fuck these rats" how is that not net banging when you said it over the net?
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:21 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Rats is the diss yall use for Rialto rite? You said "fuck these rats" how is that not net banging when you said it over the net?


LOOK I DONT HAVE TOO EXPLIN MY SELF TO NO ONE I KNO WAT IM ABOUT

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  IXE on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 am

lol..........late nite spray paint missions.....thats what exactly what these foos be doing.......
avatar
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  Drop Out on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:58 pm

POMONASUR3CE wrote:THATS ME AND MY DOGS FUCK THESE RATS

SO ARE YOU VATOS A 2 MAN GANG OVER IN RITO? WHY YOU FOOLS HATING ON RITO ANYWAYS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 37
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

* Reply with quote * * * * Re: POMONA SUR TRECE New post by DICERxBELMONT LOCOs Today at 1:58 am POMONASUR3CE wrote:THATS ME AND MY DOGS FUCK THESE RATS SO ARE YOU VATOS A 2 MAN GANG OVER IN RITO? WHY YOU FOOLS HATING ON RITO ANY

Post  RIALTO RIDER on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:42 am

there like 5 deep they hate on rito cuz sage st smoked 1 of there homies

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  American Zombie on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:38 am

DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:
POMONASUR3CE wrote:THATS ME AND MY DOGS FUCK THESE RATS

SO ARE YOU VATOS A 2 MAN GANG OVER IN RITO? WHY YOU FOOLS HATING ON RITO ANYWAYS?

theirs alot of outsiders in every IE city that have beef with the local hoods....sometimes they are 2 deep sometimes 20 deep . sometimes they are from the same hood sometimes its a mix.. this is nothing different.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5953
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  IXE on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00 am

[quote="POMONASUR3CE"]
S1ckmade909 wrote:lol..........late nite spray paint missions.....thats what exactly what these foos be doing.......


YA TRY GOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY BALLED HEADED,TATOOS ON UR HEAD WITHOUT GETING PULLD OVER.....SO OF COURSE U GOT TO GO AT NIGHT DUM MOTHERFUKRS U NEVER LIVE THE LIFE SO SHUT UP[/quote

stupid foo i was meaning that thats all u foos be doing, wallbanging, crossing ppl out, and vanishing into thin air to be never seen again, do u foos still exist in pomona..........
avatar
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  Drop Out on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:40 am

cray wrote:
DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:
POMONASUR3CE wrote:THATS ME AND MY DOGS FUCK THESE RATS

SO ARE YOU VATOS A 2 MAN GANG OVER IN RITO? WHY YOU FOOLS HATING ON RITO ANYWAYS?

theirs alot of outsiders in every IE city that have beef with the local hoods....sometimes they are 2 deep sometimes 20 deep . sometimes they are from the same hood sometimes its a mix.. this is nothing different.

YEAH THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT IM ON THE UP N UP WHEN IT COMES TO OUTSIDERS...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY THE POMONA HOMIE HAS BEEF WITH SAGE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 37
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  American Zombie on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:53 am

Well theirs your answer. Sage beefs it with all outsiders.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5953
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:29 pm

RIALTO RIDER wrote:there like 5 deep they hate on rito cuz sage st smoked 1 of there homies



FUCK THIS FOO WHOEVER SAID THAT SHIT AINT NOONE FRM SAGE EVER KILL NONE OF THE HOMIES AND FUK NYTERIDA U AINT NO RYDA ALWAYS DELETING POST POMONAS13 GANG I GO TOO BOB MURPHY COMMUNITY DAY SCHHOOL IN RATHOLE SEE ME IN THE STREETS BALLD HEAD WTH A BIG ASS PS13 CYCLONES TATTED ON MY HEAD

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS FOO WHOEVER SAID THAT SHIT AINT NOONE FRM SAGE EVER KILL NONE OF THE HOMIES AND FUK NYTERIDA U AINT NO RYDA ALWAYS DELETING POST POMONAS13 GANG I GO TOO BOB MURPHY COMMUNITY DAY SCHHOOL IN RATHOLE SEE ME IN THE STREETS BALLD HEAD WTH A BIG ASS P

Post  RIALTO RIDER on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:51 am

some foo from pomona got smoked right in sage streets hood in front of norms liquor store

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 am

POMONASUR3CE wrote:
RIALTO RIDER wrote:there like 5 deep they hate on rito cuz sage st smoked 1 of there homies



FUCK THIS FOO WHOEVER SAID THAT SHIT AINT NOONE FRM SAGE EVER KILL NONE OF THE HOMIES AND FUK NYTERIDA U AINT NO RYDA ALWAYS DELETING POST POMONAS13 GANG I GO TOO BOB MURPHY COMMUNITY DAY SCHHOOL IN RATHOLE SEE ME IN THE STREETS BALLD HEAD WTH A BIG ASS PS13 CYCLONES TATTED ON MY HEAD

Delete what? It was nothing of importance, I delelted the net banging comments you had going on. Nothing worth having.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:02 am

RIALTO RIDER wrote:some foo from pomona got smoked right in sage streets hood in front of norms liquor store


THAT FOO WASNT FRM MY HOOD HE WAS FRM CVP CHERRIEVILLE POMONA GET UR SHIT STRAIGHT LIKE I SAID I GO TO COMMUNITYDAY SKOOL IN RIALTO FROM 8:00 TO 2:15 I GOT A BIG PS13 IN MY HEAD SEE ME

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

THAT FOO WASNT FRM MY HOOD HE WAS FRM CVP CHERRIEVILLE POMONA GET UR SHIT STRAIGHT LIKE I SAID I GO TO COMMUNITYDAY SKOOL IN RIALTO FROM 8:00 TO 2:15 I GOT A BIG PS13 IN MY HEAD SEE ME

Post  RIALTO RIDER on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:11 am

haha this foos a joke i never run into none of u foos in rialto u guys must b hiding

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 am

RIALTO RIDER wrote:haha this foos a joke i never run into none of u foos in rialto u guys must b hiding


I NEVER RAN INTO NO SAGE STREETSRS I JUST CRUISED DOWN SAGE AND MERRIL ST THIS MORNING ON MY WAY TO SKOO SO WERE U GUYS AT FOO IMA TAKE A PIC OF ME AND THAT BITCHASS SAGE ST SIGN WHEN I GO BACK THAT WAY AND PUT IT UP AND WHERE U SAPOSE TO BE FROM??NAH U AINT FRM NOWHERE UR JUST A SAGESTREET DICK RIDER HA?BITCHASS FOO

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

I NEVER RAN INTO NO SAGE STREETSRS I JUST CRUISED DOWN SAGE AND MERRIL ST THIS MORNING ON MY WAY TO SKOO SO WERE U GUYS AT FOO IMA TAKE A PIC OF ME AND THAT BITCHASS SAGE ST SIGN WHEN I GO BACK THAT WAY AND PUT IT UP AND WHERE U SAPOSE TO BE FROM??NAH U A

Post  RIALTO RIDER on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:36 am

driving through in the morning while everyones asleep sage streeters r in the hood all day lil homie if u wanna catch em

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:54 am

RIALTO RIDER wrote:driving through in the morning while everyones asleep sage streeters r in the hood all day lil homie if u wanna catch em

UR A BITCH SHUT UP ALREADY

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  .... on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 pm

AY PS13 U STAY IN RIALT0??
avatar
....
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:53 pm

y3a Ay3
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  POMONASUR3CE on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:46 pm

GUERO*909 wrote:AY PS13 U STAY IN RIALT0??


YA

POMONASUR3CE
Soldier

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-10-18
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  TumbleWeed on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:25 pm

S3Ri0 EY?
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7344
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  .... on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:01 am

U STILL BANGING 0UT THEIR F00?
avatar
....
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: POMONA SUR TRECE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum