Glen Avon MC 51st St.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glen Avon MC 51st St.

Post  SURCALMEX on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:39 pm

Anybody heard of these foos? because I saw some shit talking about them in some other site but don't know who the fuck they are
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Glen Avon MC 51st St.

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:44 pm

surcalmex wrote:Anybody heard of these foos? because I saw some shit talking about them in some other site but don't know who the fuck they are
i think someone mentioned something about them on here. not sure were though

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  ajax on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Dude they are not even worth mentioning. bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. they go to Jurupa Valley High School and the surronding middle schools. MC supposed to mean Mexican Criminals ha ha ha ha ha thats a joke.

ajax
Soldier

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Yeah, when I think of MC...first thing that comes up is "Motorcycle Club". All outlaw motorcycle groups begin with MC.
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:09 pm

That whole area is too much going on there for me, i cant figure none of that out....
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Jae wrote:That whole area is too much going on there for me, i cant figure none of that out....

glen avon? ya, too many people trying to do there own thing.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  JAYZ OR DONT BKANG on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm

yea i moved out here to glen avon and we got some sgv hit-ups,nlk wsr, pjc, mlr,A's,F13,cf,nlk, and a lil more i guesswho ever put in work will take the area bkut dnt actually c ne other gangsta's around here

JAYZ OR DONT BKANG
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Decay-D2k on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:27 am

im right down the street from glen avon i aint seen shit from these niggaz just some youngsta caught up in the bs

Decay-D2k
Wannabe

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:02 pm

ajax wrote:Dude they are not even worth mentioning. bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. they go to Jurupa Valley High School and the surronding middle schools. MC supposed to mean Mexican Criminals ha ha ha ha ha thats a joke.

Thats usually how it starts...these 'newbie' hoods anyway. 11 and 12 yr olds with imagination gone awry. Ornery ass little kids and shit. Thats sad too because in reality, so many people have died over real gang shit. And in case of these new hoods...that just spring up out of nowhere...I believe thats the new trend...and that is scary. Because these new little niggaz don't even know why they are gangbanging. THey have no sense of direction with the shit. Its a waste of life and thats the saddest part. Because when you ponder over it-most of the little niglets and beanlets are going to get out of it next year and they'll be playing with the newest transformer toy. BUt there will be some who will get lost in the life and hood hop until they get locked up or killed...that comes from lack of parenting, and it comes from these bull shit ass never banged in their life rappers who set the influence abroad.

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:23 pm

niners wrote:
ajax wrote:Dude they are not even worth mentioning. bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. they go to Jurupa Valley High School and the surronding middle schools. MC supposed to mean Mexican Criminals ha ha ha ha ha thats a joke.

Thats usually how it starts...these 'newbie' hoods anyway. 11 and 12 yr olds with imagination gone awry. Ornery ass little kids and shit. Thats sad too because in reality, so many people have died over real gang shit. And in case of these new hoods...that just spring up out of nowhere...I believe thats the new trend...and that is scary. Because these new little niggaz don't even know why they are gangbanging. THey have no sense of direction with the shit. Its a waste of life and thats the saddest part. Because when you ponder over it-most of the little niglets and beanlets are going to get out of it next year and they'll be playing with the newest transformer toy. BUt there will be some who will get lost in the life and hood hop until they get locked up or killed...that comes from lack of parenting, and it comes from these bull shit ass never banged in their life rappers who set the influence abroad.

so true all these rapper who never banged and went to private schools and shit are making kids this age think that they are cool and these kids wanna be like them, cough cough... Lil Wayne
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Yeh, I absolutely feel that. Little Wayne...man its gotta be the drugs...you know...money?!! It always seems that in this society...the dastardly always prevail.

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:54 pm

I can't even understand what Lil Wayne says when he is supposely rapping, dude sounds like he has flem in his mouth when he talks while soumebody is chocking him
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:01 pm

LOL, I always wondered if that was the reason they call this dude "weazle" or weezy. Sounds like someones chocking a weazle.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7343
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL, I always wondered if that was the reason they call this dude "weazle" or weezy. Sounds like someones chocking a weazle.

LOL yeah that fool sounds like a weasel getting chocked and soulja boy sounds like he is getting an ass spanking when he screams yahh I don't even why these two are considered rappers
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:25 pm

LOL Lil Weasel sounds nerdy ass hell
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:26 pm

Fucking Lil Weeze always sounds like he's moaning in his songs LOL...maybe his "Baby" is hammering him in the studio while all this is going down...who knows?
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:30 pm

LOL! you definatley a fool for that one.
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm

LOL, and what's up with all this "East Side Blood" shit? Did he all of a sudden become a "East Side Blood" after he met Mack 10? I even recall him rocking Blue bandannas back when he first came out.
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Fucking Lil Weeze always sounds like he's moaning in his songs LOL...maybe his "Baby" is hammering him in the studio while all this is going down...who knows?

They problably are LOL Check This Out

LOL at 1:04

and yep he did use to rock the blue rag fake ass wannabe gangsta

SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:29 pm

surcalmex wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:Fucking Lil Weeze always sounds like he's moaning in his songs LOL...maybe his "Baby" is hammering him in the studio while all this is going down...who knows?

"Weezy fucking Baby with his fruit ass" LOL...at first I thought it was edited and someone mixed it in, but it does sound like his voice. Dudes can say what they want, but to me, yeah he's hella gay...I don't know of any men who likes to kiss other men on the lips...Weezy's excuse for that? "That's what mobsters do...mobsters do that...so do some basketball players" LOL. Mobsters are known to kiss eachother on the cheek, I don't know about locking lips and all of the above...
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:33 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
surcalmex wrote:

"Weezy fucking Baby with his fruit ass" LOL...at first I thought it was edited and someone mixed it in, but it does sound like his voice. Dudes can say what they want, but to me, yeah he's hella gay...I don't know of any men who likes to kiss other men on the lips...Weezy's excuse for that? "That's what mobsters do...mobsters do that...so do some basketball players" LOL. Mobsters are known to kiss eachother on the cheek, I don't know about locking lips and all of the above...

LOL I never heard about Al Capone kissing his brothers in the mouth, Weezy is straight up homo and his music or if you can call that music is garbage I don't look to see what others wear but with this fool it's just noticeable he dresses up like a fag
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:34 pm

And LOL at Eddie Murphy at the end of that other video with "Get the Fuck outta here!"
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:And LOL at Eddie Murphy at the end of that other video with "Get the Fuck outta here!"

LOL!!!
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top