Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER??

4 posters

Go down

DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER?? Empty DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER??

Post  E_14ST Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 am

IF SO POST IT

E_14ST
Associate

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER?? Empty Re: DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER??

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:43 am

I thought I already did post it somewhere...did I? I don't remember...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER?? Empty Re: DOES ANY1 HAVE THE ARTIVLE ABOUT CB AND THE CHOPPER??

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 pm

I think you can go to the library to find articles like that you just take a picture with a good camera and post that shit on the forums ive been looking for that article in the web but can never find it
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm

DDINT SOMEONE POST IT ON BK... GO LOOK FOR THAT CHET...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:59 pm

which one was it the one in the 70's or the one from the 90's
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:14 pm

surcalmex wrote:which one was it the one in the 70's or the one from the 90's
90'S I THINK...MAYBE BOTH.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:45 pm

surcalmex wrote:I think you can go to the library to find articles like that you just take a picture with a good camera and post that shit on the forums ive been looking for that article in the web but can never find it

I have them somewhere in my favorites. I got so much shit saved on there, I'll try to look for it later on and post it up. If yall find articles at the library, just use the copy machine, then scan it onto the computer. That we way is will actually be visible to readers.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
surcalmex wrote:I think you can go to the library to find articles like that you just take a picture with a good camera and post that shit on the forums ive been looking for that article in the web but can never find it

I have them somewhere in my favorites. I got so much shit saved on there, I'll try to look for it later on and post it up. If yall find articles at the library, just use the copy machine, then scan it onto the computer. That we way is will actually be visible to readers.

Yeah me too I got like over 100 different pages saved LOL
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down