Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NORTH SIDE ONTARIO CALAVERAS GANG

+18
IXE
LOCO ANGELES
Mothra
O_U909
CaliforniaRepublic
RENO
Demon
JinkyRctongs
TumbleWeed
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
SURCALMEX
POMONASUR3CE
smooth909
Drop Out
P_LOKO
Drunky McThuggerton
American Zombie
CANICAS
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NORTH SIDE ONTARIO CALAVERAS GANG - Page 2 Empty Re: NORTH SIDE ONTARIO CALAVERAS GANG

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 pm

DICERxBMTLs wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:and calavergas only runs to G St. and Arrow... not foothill and d... like homie said... if u got up towards cuca... ur in CDPs hood

LOL RUN...THEY DONT RUN SHIT...ARROWS PUSHING IT HOMIE ONTERIO ENDS AT 8th STREET AND THOSE ARE THE NICER HOMES,NO MANS LAND.

LOL WHEN I MEANT RUNS... I MEANT THE ACTUAL STREET CALAVERGAS RUNS THAT FAR... NOT THEIR GANG LOL

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

NORTH SIDE ONTARIO CALAVERAS GANG - Page 2 Empty Re: NORTH SIDE ONTARIO CALAVERAS GANG

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 pm

smooth909 wrote:hey who is this cat wat r u talkin about naw gang aint with yal we aint tryin to take out ovs... naw 200 !! we like 500 plus

500 plus?! Suspect
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:11 pm

smooth909 wrote:hey who is this cat wat r u talkin about naw gang aint with yal we aint tryin to take out ovs... naw 200 !! we like 500 plus

please if that was the case u would be considered one of the biggest gangs in the inland empire... and your not

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:05 pm

I don't know how old that post was but nso ain't doing nothing big hommie they can't fuck and ain't got no respect yet no matter how long they been around

Demon
Wannabe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:52 am

man i lived in ontario my whole life and the first time i heard about nso was when i went to visit the homie off of g st a while back. i used to skateboard on calaveras (cul de sac) between g and flora and used to run around all times of the nite to 4st and back whether im taking grove, del norte or any street in between. nso cant really be too much a factor especially in regard to a varrio like OVS thats been around for decades and has ran out every other hood in ontario. OVS should just be VARRIO ONTA cuz theyve been running the city since before i was born. and i mean the entire city. i havent heard of a hood setting up shop in ontario without gettin dealt with. shit some LA fools used to live in my apartments with there parents, and got dealt with without setting up shop or nothing. all they seen was a tag on the the wall that said cvtf and another that said 4stFLATS and them fools got ran out of my apartments off of grove and elma in PARKSIDE MANOR APARTMENTS. if they really are a legitamate varrio, i aint trynna dis, im just stating the facts from my knowlege

RENO
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:49 pm

I've been up and all through this NSO turf and honestly, it looks like a nice little community to me. No bangers roaming around, in cars, bikes, walking, nothing.... Go to OVS turf and you'll SEE a gang presence, not just hear about one being there, and THAT's the difference. NSO being actively 200+ deep, doubt it..... Unless we got the hood boundaries for them WAAAAAY wrong.

One of the MAIN reasons why OVS is so lucky (gang wise) is because they hood is centered in the middle of the city, so it's hard to setup another hood/gang without conflict from them, because generally, anywhere you set up, you basically right next door to OVS hood and that shit dont fly if you from out of town. This is typically why ontario just has alot of cliques and no actual gangs with real stable turf, outside of OVS themselves. Apartments is about all you'll get, lol, and those never last. Most areas outside of OVS turf aint really financially structured to carry a gang anyway. So why bother....?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Ontario's all about the hustle. If you happen to move here, get'chu some work, push that shit, stack yo chips, and lounge homey....
I mean, unless you talking about me with a couple chicks, fuck gang-bangin! It's '09, be about'cho business! Financial security for the family! Invest! Save! Unify!
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 am

Jae wrote:I've been up and all through this NSO turf and honestly, it looks like a nice little community to me. No bangers roaming around, in cars, bikes, walking, nothing.... Go to OVS turf and you'll SEE a gang presence, not just hear about one being there, and THAT's the difference. NSO being actively 200+ deep, doubt it..... Unless we got the hood boundaries for them WAAAAAY wrong.

One of the MAIN reasons why OVS is so lucky (gang wise) is because they hood is centered in the middle of the city, so it's hard to setup another hood/gang without conflict from them, because generally, anywhere you set up, you basically right next door to OVS hood and that shit dont fly if you from out of town. This is typically why ontario just has alot of cliques and no actual gangs with real stable turf, outside of OVS themselves. Apartments is about all you'll get, lol, and those never last. Most areas outside of OVS turf aint really financially structured to carry a gang anyway. So why bother....?

Real Talk Homie
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 pm

DICER wrote:
CANICAS wrote:NORTH SIDE HAS BIN IN ONTARIO FOR 20 YEARS AND THER GETTING DEEPER BY THE DAY NAW THER 200 IN NUMBERS AND THER GOING TO POOT OUT OVS. IN TIME .. AND SOUTH SIDE ONTARIO DONT GOT NOTHING ON THEM NO MORE . THER COLOR IS RED .. THER DEEP ASS FUCK NAW . AND GETTING BIGER ANG BIGER . OVS AND SOUTH SIDE ARE GETTING BUGED OUT OF HOW BIG THEY ARE NAW AND TAKING OVER ONTARIO .THE CALAVERAS STREET GOWS FROM FOOT HILL DOWN TILL D-STEET. THEY OWN 35 BLOCKS FROM ONTARIO . I KNOW CUZ I LIVE IN THER VARIO.

DAMN YOU MUST BE ON A GOOD ONE ESE...
OH AND FOOTHILL IS UPLAND NOT ONTERIO...ALL YOU SAID IS A WHOLE LOT OF BULLSHIT...ONE OF THE FUNNIST THINGS I SEEN IN YEARS.
hahahahahaha lol

O_U909
Associate

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

NORTH SIDE ONTARIO CALAVERAS GANG - Page 2 Empty damn, I thought he meant NAW too...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:47 pm

But, thats the first time i've ever seen someone use NAW for Now!!! I used to deliver in the Calaveras area, I didn't really see too many of them, but it was all hit up like they were active. Have they been around for a long time?

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 pm

niners wrote:But, thats the first time i've ever seen someone use NAW for Now!!! I used to deliver in the Calaveras area, I didn't really see too many of them, but it was all hit up like they were active. Have they been around for a long time?

LOL. Yeah he hopped on the chat one time and we were confused as fuck. Though he was talking about NAW gang the whole time. Muthafuckas gotta work on they spelling man.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 pm

niners wrote:But, thats the first time i've ever seen someone use NAW for Now!!! I used to deliver in the Calaveras area, I didn't really see too many of them, but it was all hit up like they were active. Have they been around for a long time?

NSO BEEN "ACTIVE" SINCE THE EARLY 90s....SO THAT AINT MUCH IN THE CITY OF ONTERIO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:32 am

DICER wrote:

NSO BEEN "ACTIVE" SINCE THE EARLY 90s....SO THAT AINT MUCH IN THE CITY OF ONTERIO.

They barely came out in the 90s? I would of thought they went back further than that?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
DICER wrote:

They barely came out in the 90s? I would of thought they went back further than that?
yea same here

O_U909
Associate

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm

SOME CLAIM MID 80s,SOME SAY 90s...IM NOT SURE BUT THEY STARTED TO GET INTO IT WITH US AROUND 93/94 THATS WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF EM.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Mothra Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

They were around before 93/94 cause they used to fuck with YGW folks somewhere around 91/92 is when that all began..
Not sure how long they were around before but I always used to remember seeing NSO hitups here and there around the end of the 80s when I was still going to Imperial.. Started at Chaffey in 1989 and I know there was shit up then.

Course those guys wouldnt claim that down there the OVSers were way too deep even then.

Shit we used to run all around 4th from Chaffey all the way Vineyard and then some though.. If I was strolling through John Galvin or somewhere in that area late at night Id be more worried about south siders hitting me up then NSO.. Only time I ever heard them get anything done was when PLUS from YGW got stabbed at the park one night with a screwdriver that was like 92 or 93..

Mothra
Associate

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 am

DICER wrote:LOL OK VATO YOUR DUMB...IM FROM OVS BEEN LIVING IN ONTERIO FOR 26 YEARS AND EVEN HAD WAR WITH NSO THEY DONT SPORT RED N ARE NOT TAKING OVER NADA...SHIT THEY EVEN CLICKD UP WITH A LOS VARRIO TO TRY N GO AT US N LOOK HOW THAT WORKD OUT.

NSO CLICKED UP WITH A LOS VARRIO???? FO REAL??? WITCH ONE???

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:36 am

LOCO ANGELES wrote:
DICER wrote:LOL OK VATO YOUR DUMB...IM FROM OVS BEEN LIVING IN ONTERIO FOR 26 YEARS AND EVEN HAD WAR WITH NSO THEY DONT SPORT RED N ARE NOT TAKING OVER NADA...SHIT THEY EVEN CLICKD UP WITH A LOS VARRIO TO TRY N GO AT US N LOOK HOW THAT WORKD OUT.

CVTF.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  LOCO ANGELES Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 am

DICER wrote:
LOCO ANGELES wrote:

CVTF.

THATS ODD..DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE MAJORITY OF IE AND LA VARRIOS GOT AT IT

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 am

LOCO ANGELES wrote:
DICER wrote:
LOCO ANGELES wrote:

CVTF.

THATS ODD..DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE MAJORITY OF IE AND LA VARRIOS GOT AT IT

YEAH, THEY HAD TO CLICK UP THO TO HANDLE THEYRE BEEF THEY BOTH HAD WITH US...AND IT DIDNT LAST LONG TF FOR THE MOST PART IS OUT OF ONTA AND NSO IS VERY LOW IN NUMBERS OFF IN THEYRE OWN LIL WORLD WITH MORE HOMIES FROM OVS LIVING IN THEYRE HOOD THEN THEY HAVE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 am

[quote="Jae"]I've been up and all through this NSO turf and honestly, it looks like a nice little community to me. No bangers roaming around, in cars, bikes, walking, nothing.... Go to OVS turf and you'll SEE a gang presence, not just hear about one being there, and THAT's the difference. NSO being actively 200+ deep, doubt it..... Unless we got the hood boundaries for them WAAAAAY wrong.

One of the MAIN reasons why OVS is so lucky (gang wise) is because they hood is centered in the middle of the city, so it's hard to setup another hood/gang without conflict from them, because generally, anywhere you set up, you basically right next door to OVS hood and that shit dont fly if you from out of town. This is typically why ontario just has alot of cliques and no actual gangs with real stable turf, outside of OVS themselves. Apartments is about all you'll get, lol, and those never last. Most areas outside of OVS turf aint really financially structured to carry a gang anyway. So why bother....?[/quote]

AND THATS WHY I FIND THESE NEW GANGS FUNNY...WHATS THE POINT? THE CITY OF ONTERIO HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN OVS CITY AND I DONT SEE THAT CHANGING ANYTIME SOON.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 pm

nso goes back way past the ,80's, there a old varrio in onta not deep but they been around for a while, the homie bird from south onta, his dad and uncle from nso, they talked about the old days, them foos in there late 40's early 50's, uncle passed though, [ RIP MOE]......dicer from ovs, u should know ur onta history.......
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm

LIKE I SAID EITHER 80s OR 90s...LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A VARRIO DOING NADA LOL

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 pm

past 80's homie, u said u went to war with them so they where doing a little something, i dont know about u , dicer from ovs belmont..........
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 am

IF THATS WAT HE SAYS THEN WHATEVER, HOW COME A NSO OG SON IS FROM OVS? IM GUESSIN EVEN HIS SON KNOWS WHATS UP WITH THEM LOL...

WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT? I GOT PUT ON TO ONTA SUR IN LIKE 93/94 TELL THEN I DIDNT HEAR NADA FROM THAT SIDE OF TOWN THEN WHEN I STARTED TO HANG WITH THE HOMIES I FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM CUZ A HOMIE OF MINE LIVED OFF 6TH N GROVE, ABOUT THEM DOING NADA THEY DIDNT FOR THE MOST PART JUST WHEN THEY CLICKED UP WITH TF...BEFOR THAT NOT A PEEP...

ABOUT KNOWING ABOUT ME,YOU DONT GOTTA KNOW ABOUT ME CUZ I SURE DONT KNOW YOU...OTHER THEN SEEIN YOUR MYSPACE I NEVERRAN INTO YOU SO WHATS WITH THE BULLSHIT?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next