Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Active City in the IE

+13
a-nyce909
DeLoco
compton v-tee*flats
all eyes on me
Ty
Drunky McThuggerton
Drop Out
ajax
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
P_LOKO
SURCALMEX
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Most Active City in the IE - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Active City in the IE

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:35 am

DeLoco wrote:Mo Val was where the ho's was in the 90's...

I agree, you can say that shit again!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:38 am

cray wrote:Crime wise, Moreno Valley isn't such a good place. new cheaper housing out in the desert and people moving in mixing up and causing problems. I don't think its right after SB though. I think Rialto is worse.

The reason why Moval don't see like that to some like me is because it has that "bedroom" city feel to it, which it is in my opinion. Alot of track homes, not alot of established neighborhoods with history etc.. I agree it's not a great place to raise a family especially in certain areas.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:44 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
cray wrote:Crime wise, Moreno Valley isn't such a good place. new cheaper housing out in the desert and people moving in mixing up and causing problems. I don't think its right after SB though. I think Rialto is worse.

The reason why Moval don't see like that to some like me is because it has that "bedroom" city feel to it, which it is in my opinion. Alot of track homes, not alot of established neighborhoods with history etc.. I agree it's not a great place to raise a family especially in certain areas.

Yea and part of why theirs problems is because it doesnt have established neighborhoods. Its mostly new and mixed up with people from all over.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:47 am

DeLoco wrote:Mo Val was where the ho's was in the 90's...

Haha, I always seen Mo Val that way too...even today. Banning was a pretty known for a lot of hoe's back then too. There was pretty much an official name that everyone would refer to them by..."Banning Hoes" LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  a-nyce909 Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

U STUPID ASS NIGGAZ FORGOT ABOUT POMONA! POMONA IS DEFINATELY A CLOSE SECOND AFTER SAN BERNARDINO. WAAAYYY GRIMIER THAN RIALTO OR RIVERSIDE.

a-nyce909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 pm

a-nyce909 wrote:U STUPID ASS NIGGAZ FORGOT ABOUT POMONA! POMONA IS DEFINATELY A CLOSE SECOND AFTER SAN BERNARDINO. WAAAYYY GRIMIER THAN RIALTO OR RIVERSIDE.
your jokin right...?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm

LOL at getting upset about this. I would have to disagree. I would actually say that seen by activity there is alot more going on in Rialto. Just based on the fact that in Rialto everything is so volatile. Every corner you hit in Rialto you can run into an enemy. In Pomona you know were everything is at.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Since when is Pomona the IE they always claim SGV or just P-Town
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Also like I mentioned earlier SB is in a different category than any other city around this area. Pomona is a varrio town, like Ontario, like Riverside, etc... The varrios have the run of most of the activity that goes on in those cities especially in Pomona. There is similarities in the fact that they both have surs and b's and c's, (Pomona and SB) but that's were it ends. Pomona blacks have really diminished. San Bernardino still has strong activity from both ends.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:45 pm

surcalmex wrote:Since when is Pomona the IE they always claim SGV or just P-Town

Exactly. Although Pomona is in this area, there gangs don't claim IE.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:51 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL at getting upset about this. I would have to disagree. I would actually say that seen by activity there is alot more going on in Rialto. Just based on the fact that in Rialto everything is so volatile. Every corner you hit in Rialto you can run into an enemy. In Pomona you know were everything is at.

Yea Pomona has older and more established gangs but that doesn't exactly mean its "more grimier"..Maybe it was at some point, I don't know. Certain blocks in Rialto have got really bad.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  a-nyce909 Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 pm

i stay in pomona now and from what i hear shit has died down. but its still active. Pomona is diffrent from a lot of IE cities. A lot of cities in the IE have nice parts and shit. Pretty much all of Pomona is hood and has deep gang history. And theres a lot of black people in Pomona ur trippin

a-nyce909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:59 pm

a-nyce909 wrote:i stay in pomona now and from what i hear shit has died down. but its still active. Pomona is diffrent from a lot of IE cities. A lot of cities in the IE have nice parts and shit. Pretty much all of Pomona is hood and has deep gang history. And theres a lot of black people in Pomona ur trippin

there not nearly as many blacks as there used to..anyone denying that is an idiot..same goes from montclair and ontario too...all those cities had more blacks then they do now..

and not all of pomona is ghetto...or hood...that isnt true...alot of north pomona is nice imo...and dont forget phillips ranch...its part of pomona..although if u ask someone from phillips ranch where there from they will rarely say pomona because of the reputation it has...they just say phillips ranch lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:02 pm

a-nyce909 wrote:i stay in pomona now and from what i hear shit has died down. but its still active. Pomona is diffrent from a lot of IE cities. A lot of cities in the IE have nice parts and shit. Pretty much all of Pomona is hood and has deep gang history. And theres a lot of black people in Pomona ur trippin

obviously there are still parts of pomona you havnt been to...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:04 pm

exactly..theres still many decent parts of pomona
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Nonsense, What are you talking about? So now the discussion is becoming whether cities have nice parts or not? How is Pomona different from other cities in that area? What's separating it from Ontario, Montclair or anything else around there? NOTHING. There all in the same exact land area. Pomona has older areas, this is the same for Ontario. I don't see much of a difference from Pomona's real varrio area, which is the southern portion and Ontario's varrio portion in it's core. They look similar. And to mention IE as a whole in there just doesn't make much sense at all, as most of IE's cities directly following Pomona are far from looking nice as you ignorantly describe. The areas starting around the latter portions of Fontana, Bloomington, Colton and San Bernardino look completely different from anything in that Ontario/Pomona area. And nothing over there looks as bad as San Bernardino hoods/varrios, South Colton, Rubidoux and Bloomington as well. The difference is automatically seen once you hit this section on the 10 freeway.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Huero wrote:exactly..theres still many decent parts of pomona

Pomona is "hood" and older looking mainly in the Southern portion of the city. Then you have the Phillips ranch area, and the areas around Clarimont/La verne. In Ontario you have the older section in and around Holt, you have the North end, which looks almost entirely the same as most Northern ends of Pomona. Much of Montclair has this same look (as the northsides of both of those cities/ Point being all those cities have alot of the same outwardly appearance. The dude speaks out of his neck obviously.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:13 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

Pomona is "hood" and older looking mainly in the Southern portion of the city. Then you have the Phillips ranch area, and the areas around Clarimont/La verne. In Ontario you have the older section in and around Holt, you have the North end, which looks almost entirely the same as most Northern ends of Pomona. Much of Montclair has this same look (as the northsides of both of those cities/ Point being all those cities have alot of the same outwardly appearance. The dude speaks out of his neck obviously.
not just in the the north or philips ranch euther... theres parts in the middle of the city that look nice ass fuck...the historical districts

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:13 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

lol...why u telling? i grew up around there im pretty familiar with all these cities...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Yeah, that area Just north of Holt before the freeway looks very well manicured.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Huero wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

lol...why u telling? i grew up around there im pretty familiar with all these cities...

Quoted the wrong post LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:15 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Yeah, that area Just north of Holt before the freeway looks very well manicured.
ya when you go up gibbs around between kinglsey and orange grove. by that one park... lincoln park i think...really nice lil area. i completely forgot about that park till recently.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Now Pomona as a whole does stand out a bit in that area, maybe that's what the dude was referring to? I don't know but the point being is he is wrong about much of what he said. And also yes there is blacks in Pomonawho's disputing this? how long have you been out there? Pomona used to have just as many blacks as SB does., blacks have become damn near obsolete now. This lets me know that you aren't even familiar with what your saying. Pomona barley has a 2% difference in black population compared to Ontario, being 7% for Ontario and 9.% for Pomona.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:22 pm

1.SAN BERNARDINO
2.RIALTO
3.RUBIDOUX
4.COLTON
5.ONTARIO/FONTANA

THATS PROBABLY TOP 5...

MAYBE ONTARIO TIED WITH FONTANA..EVEN THO ONTARIOS 'CRIME RATE' IS HIGHER..BUT FONTANA HAS MORE GANGS ETC
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Thats a good list

Last edited by surcalmex on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX