Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS...

4 posters

Go down

MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS... Empty MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS...

Post  DeLoco Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 am

Not sure if this thread was started but fuck it. Name the clubs/parties/events that was off the hook.

1. Club "Meet-A-Hoe" Metro
2. Uncle DJ's Tootsie Roll's
3. SB MLK Day Parade

Can I get some help???

DeLoco

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS... Empty Re: MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS...

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:33 am

I don't remember the name of it, but it was one of those big ass raves they throw yearly...a few months back at the Orange Show...no bullshit, THOUSANDS of hoes in nothing but they underwear! It was 60 bucks a damn ticket.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS... Empty Re: MOST POPPIN CLUB OR PARTIES EVENTS...

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Isn't most of the people that go to those raves asians and mexicans?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Isn't most of the people that go to those raves asians and mexicans?

I would of thought so but I think that was more back then. I havn't really been "inside" the raves in ages, but this time when I went, it was mostly white people...Of course I saw some Asians, Mexicans, Blacks...a little bit of everything...but Whites for the most part. I always found that baby pacifier in the mouth shit and colorful beads to be hillarious. I don't even know how to do the any of the rave dancing shit, so I don't even want to embarass myself by trying, I'm mostly there to just kick it and try to get at the bitches LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:20 am

If anybody remembers the "Masterdome" in San Bernardino...that was a straight known hustle spot. Dudes were making mad money out there just standing around outside...don't even have to go in. There were always all types of schemes going on in there though...bitches would ALWAYS be rollin on extacy, so of course they are not all there in the head. Thieves would walk around asking them if they want massages (which most people rolling do), give them the massage against the wall, and pick the car keys and wallets right out their purses without them even noticing it. That wasn't even neccessary though, there were a lot of car jackers in the parking lot doing what they do. I even saw the security guard getting beat down for rolling up on one of the car jackers in the lot. One thing I do remember clearly is all the rumbles and stabbings that occurred in that joint...no wonder they had to shut it down.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Isn't most of the people that go to those raves asians and mexicans?

I would of thought so but I think that was more back then. I havn't really been "inside" the raves in ages, but this time when I went, it was mostly white people...Of course I saw some Asians, Mexicans, Blacks...a little bit of everything...but Whites for the most part. I always found that baby pacifier in the mouth shit and colorful beads to be hillarious. I don't even know how to do the any of the rave dancing shit, so I don't even want to embarass myself by trying, I'm mostly there to just kick it and try to get at the bitches LOL.

E IS A HELL OF A DRUG Very Happy

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down