Fontana pt2

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 pm

every gang in Fontana that I ever heard of both active and inactive list.

North Side Fontana Locos
North Side Fontana Still Livin Crazy(SLC)
North Side Fontana Trac Gang BedRoc Crips
North Side Fontana Young Rider Gang / Dog Pound
Seville Park Gang
East Side Fontana Brown Pride
East Side Fontana Chicanos With Pride (CWP13)
Fontana Locos 13
West Side Fontana Neighborhood Locos(NHLs)
West Side Fontana Diablos (DBS, DBLs)
WestSide Fontana La Familia Loca (LFLX3)
Central IEF X3
South Side Fontana The Hood Locotes & Chingones (THLs and CGS)
South Side Fontana The Fontana Kings( SS TFK13)
Hard Times Fontana /Posse13 (HTF)(P13)
Varrio Looneys 13 (LX3)
Head Hunters (HHS)
Locos 13 Mas Bagos (LS13 MB)
Marinanna Maravilla Balas (MMV BLS)
AFH13 aka Metro 13 AFH
The Marijuanos Klique (TMK13)
Fontana Boys Gang (FBSG)
East Side Latin Kings 13
Tuk E NAW


Last edited by cray on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:15 pm

To me theirs a difference between gangs that came from LA and gangs that just claim LA

Head Hunters and MMV are gangs that come from LA and still are in LA. Gangs like Locos13 MB and TMK13 are gangs that started in Fontana and claim LA. Alot of the members of the gangs may have lived in LA but which ever way you look at it, theyre still Fontana gangs period.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  TumbleWeed on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:56 pm

I agree.
avatar
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  SFxSTONER on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm

I never understood that shit either. What areas are Locos13 MB and TMK13 in?
avatar
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05
Age : 42
Location : FONTA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  IE4LIFE on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:28 am

Add:
Big Bad Stoner (BBS 13)
Tracc Crips
Hustla gang (HG)
NAW
Latin Kings (LK 13)

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:44 am

IE4LIFE wrote:Add:
Big Bad Stoner (BBS 13)
Tracc Crips
Hustla gang (HG)
NAW
Latin Kings (LK 13)

oh yea, Forgot about the new ass ass shit. LK13 and NAW
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  P_LOKO on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:53 am

That Latin Kings 13 shit is just hilarious...I don't know why the hell would they take the name of a well known Chicago gang and run off with it.
avatar
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14
Age : 36
Location : IE, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:56 am

CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19
Age : 30
Location : I.E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:08 am

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:25 am

SFxSTONER wrote:I never understood that shit either. What areas are Locos13 MB and TMK13 in?

Locos13 MB were spread but mostly spread west of Citrus ave, south of Baseline and east of Beach ave. Near Alemeria Middle School. I don't know how active LS13 MB is now, they used to be one of Fontana's most active for years..They been hitting up walls in the passed few weeks, not sure if they're making a come back or its just one dude hitting up everywhere.TMK i think mostly west Fontana..
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:14 pm

cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
naw in talkin about the real 1600 blocks!! Nasty Young'n Mafia!!! They been around since 95

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19
Age : 30
Location : I.E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:44 pm

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
naw in talkin about the real 1600 blocks!! Nasty Young'n Mafia!!! They been around since 95

thats still Sevile Park right?
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 am

cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
naw in talkin about the real 1600 blocks!! Nasty Young'n Mafia!!! They been around since 95

thats still Sevile Park right?

NAW THEY OVER HERE BY CITRUS

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19
Age : 30
Location : I.E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 pm

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
naw in talkin about the real 1600 blocks!! Nasty Young'n Mafia!!! They been around since 95

thats still Sevile Park right?

NAW THEY OVER HERE BY CITRUS

citrus and what
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm

cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
naw in talkin about the real 1600 blocks!! Nasty Young'n Mafia!!! They been around since 95

thats still Sevile Park right?

NAW THEY OVER HERE BY CITRUS

citrus and what

MILLER

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19
Age : 30
Location : I.E.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  SURCALMEX on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:14 pm

cray wrote:
SFxSTONER wrote:I never understood that shit either. What areas are Locos13 MB and TMK13 in?

Locos13 MB were spread but mostly spread west of Citrus ave, south of Baseline and east of Beach ave. Near Alemeria Middle School. I don't know how active LS13 MB is now, they used to be one of Fontana's most active for years..They been hitting up walls in the passed few weeks, not sure if they're making a come back or its just one dude hitting up everywhere.TMK i think mostly west Fontana..

So is that the same shit as that Fontana Locos thing?
avatar
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11
Location : South Ontario

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:56 pm

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
cray wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:CANT 4 GET MY 1600BLOCK YOUNG'N MAFIA NIGGA!!

Seville Park
naw in talkin about the real 1600 blocks!! Nasty Young'n Mafia!!! They been around since 95

thats still Sevile Park right?

NAW THEY OVER HERE BY CITRUS

citrus and what

MILLER

Damn. I pass by there everyday, had no idea.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm

surcalmex wrote:
cray wrote:
SFxSTONER wrote:I never understood that shit either. What areas are Locos13 MB and TMK13 in?

Locos13 MB were spread but mostly spread west of Citrus ave, south of Baseline and east of Beach ave. Near Alemeria Middle School. I don't know how active LS13 MB is now, they used to be one of Fontana's most active for years..They been hitting up walls in the passed few weeks, not sure if they're making a come back or its just one dude hitting up everywhere.TMK i think mostly west Fontana..

So is that the same shit as that Fontana Locos thing?

nah. Locos 13 Mas Bagos claims L.A. and Fontana Locos 13 claims IE. their hoods were in the same area though. FLS to the east and south of Alermia middle and LS13 MB on the north and west of Almeria Middle school.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Looks like ES Latin Kings made it to the top of SSF's enemy list now. LK even gots hynas hitting up walls too (Latin Queens 13)

Another hood trying to start up called "SSMCP13"..Crew trying to turn gang. NHLS is slashing them out everywhere also. A shit load of crews beefing on the walls too. Pretty much Fontana crews vs LA claiming crews. On top of each is the actual gangs.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  Drop Out on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:27 pm

FUCK ANOTHER CREW TURN VARRIO IN FONTA Shocked
THE HOMIE FROM CGs SAYS THEY BEEN ON THERE SHIT LIST (LK)...GUESS LK ARE GETN DOWN IN FONTA OR ATLEAST WALLBANGING A GRIP.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 37
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  P_LOKO on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Whats MCP stand for?
avatar
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14
Age : 36
Location : IE, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Some weird name like Mafiosos Con something with a P. Pretty much don't matter sense it was a crew turned gang, usually they switch it up into something that sounds better
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:07 am

IE4LIFE wrote:Add:
Big Bad Stoner (BBS 13)
Tracc Crips
Hustla gang (HG)
NAW
Latin Kings (LK 13)


You happen to know anything about vIEFX3?
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  IE4LIFE on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:16 am

Nope. Never heard of em. Where have they hit up at?

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  American Zombie on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:26 am

IE4LIFE wrote:Nope. Never heard of em. Where have they hit up at?

Lately they been hitting up on Randel between Sierra and Juniper. But they used to mostly hit up on the west side between beach and citrus.
avatar
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5976
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Fontana pt2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum