Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana pt2

+28
yak.yak
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
geyez
dstrm300
CaliforniaRepublic
EVANS STR. GANG
D33PSIDE GC
W.Devil
Drunky McThuggerton
OnDaDeep
hello*out*there
latinkings13
.02 cents
vthls13
wesiderider
ANGEL DEL INFERNO
lonche08
FONTAxIE
THLGANG
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
P_LOKO
IE4LIFE
SFxSTONER
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fontana pt2 - Page 2 Empty HEAD HUNTERS AINT A REAL GANG THEIR NO GOOD IN LOS....WEST SIDE CRAZY'S RAN THEM OUT EVERY ONE THATS IN HEAD HUNTERS NOW IS FROM FONTANA

Post  THLGANG Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 pm

cray wrote:To me theirs a difference between gangs that came from LA and gangs that just claim LA

Head Hunters and MMV are gangs that come from LA and still are in LA. Gangs like Locos13 MB and TMK13 are gangs that started in Fontana and claim LA. Alot of the members of the gangs may have lived in LA but which ever way you look at it, theyre still Fontana gangs period.

THLGANG

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Fontana pt2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fontana pt2

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm

THLGANG wrote:HEAD HUNTERS AINT A REAL GANG THEIR NO GOOD IN LOS....WEST SIDE CRAZY'S RAN THEM OUT EVERY ONE THATS IN HEAD HUNTERS NOW IS FROM FONTANA

What's West Side Crazy's? Another Sur gang from Los? And you saying their ain't no more Head Hunters banging out in LA?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 pm

When I was chopping it up with that older HHS dude, he was telling me about how you can see their hit ups in the Training Day movie, guessed he was proud of it LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:50 pm

I don't think that HHS are completely gone from their original neighborhood they problably not as active as they use to be in LA so Crazy Riders is taking over their neighborhood it's not that easy to take out a whole gang from their neighborhood specially if they have some good amount of numbers but it's not impossible either and it's seems like the whole gang is out in Fontana problably because they are recruiting new members from Fontana that don't have nothing to do with LA HHS
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 am

The dude from THL is obviously biased about his enemies and I'm not mad at him for that. But honestly I been to their hood in LA, seen their little hit ups. I know their still there..whether or not they are a factor there is a different story. I would assume they are small time out there in LA, I know they beef with Diamond St which is one of the closest hoods out there. All and all HHS TMS click has been in Fontana recruting for years now and probably are more well known for their Fontana click than their original hood.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 am

Someone on the BrownKingdom forum was saying something about MCP13 beefing with F13 in LA. Thats probably where they claim SS, MCP13. Sounds like a clique from LA with some heads in Fontana.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:27 am

I NEVER HEARD OF THEM IN LOS, MY POPS LIVED IN F13 HOOD N HES NEVER HEARD OF THEM..YOU CRAY? BUT I KNOW LOS HAS TAGGER-VARRIO UP STARTS LIKE IxE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:47 am

DICER wrote:I NEVER HEARD OF THEM IN LOS, MY POPS LIVED IN F13 HOOD N HES NEVER HEARD OF THEM..YOU CRAY? BUT I KNOW LOS HAS TAGGER-VARRIO UP STARTS LIKE IxE.

No its most likely a newer recently made gang.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Fontana pt2 - Page 2 Empty fontana pt2

Post  FONTAxIE Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:02 pm

dman i didnt even know there was still blood and crip gangs in fontana i though they all got dropped
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 am

Does anybody know what v TMF is? Seen it hit up around for a while, mostly in the neighborhood between foothill and miller and between citrus and tokay, where Fontana Locos 13 used to be at. They hit up in NSF SLC hood and they wall bang with each other sometimes.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  lonche08 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:38 pm

cray wrote:Does anybody know what v TMF is? Seen it hit up around for a while, mostly in the neighborhood between foothill and miller and between citrus and tokay, where Fontana Locos 13 used to be at. They hit up in NSF SLC hood and they wall bang with each other sometimes.
IVE HEARD OF THEM BEFORE AND IT STANDS FOR TOKAY MANOR FAMILY

lonche08
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:47 pm

cray wrote:Some weird name like Mafiosos Con something with a P. Pretty much don't matter sense it was a crew turned gang, usually they switch it up into something that sounds better
IT STANDS FOR MEXICANS CAUSING PANIK

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:57 pm

THOSE FOO FROM MCP BECAME A HOOD OUT THERE IN LOS THEY BEEF IT WITH F13 AND MCP TOOK OUT ONE OF F13 CLICKS AND RAN THAT CLICK OUT THE TURF THEY HAD AND IT BECAME THIERS AND THEIR HOOD SOME OF THEM FROM MCP GOT LOCK UP IN THE PIN AND PUT IN WORK FROM LA MANO NEGRA THATS HOW THE GOT THE SUR 13 ON THEM. I DONT KNOW WHAT CLICK FROM F13 THEY TOOK OUT OR WHAT AREA THEY RAN THE REST OF THE CLICK OUT. I WENT TO FOHI WITH A COUPLE OF THEM FOOS THEY KICKED IT RITE THEERE AT THE LOS BENCH

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:35 pm

They got their own bench????

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:46 am

YEAH WHEN I WENT TO FOHI THEY DID THEY DONT NOW THOUGH MI CARNAL GOES NOW HE TOLD ME THEY REMOVED IT LAST YEAR I GUESS ALL THOSE FOOS FROM LOS TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LOS BENCH BUT THEY TOOK THAT SHIT DOWN TOO. THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING STUPID THOSE FOO FROM LK, ACP BRC 13,BBS AND SOME OTHER HOODS AND FOOS FROM LOS SAT THERE AND EVER TIME SOME ONE ELSE FROM LOS WANTED TO SIT THERE THEY HAD TO JUMP HIM IN IT JUST TO BE PART OF THE LOS BENCH DUMB RITE FUCKING LAMES

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:01 am

ANGEL DEL INFERNO wrote:YEAH WHEN I WENT TO FOHI THEY DID THEY DONT NOW THOUGH MI CARNAL GOES NOW HE TOLD ME THEY REMOVED IT LAST YEAR I GUESS ALL THOSE FOOS FROM LOS TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LOS BENCH BUT THEY TOOK THAT SHIT DOWN TOO. THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING STUPID THOSE FOO FROM LK, ACP BRC 13,BBS AND SOME OTHER HOODS AND FOOS FROM LOS SAT THERE AND EVER TIME SOME ONE ELSE FROM LOS WANTED TO SIT THERE THEY HAD TO JUMP HIM IN IT JUST TO BE PART OF THE LOS BENCH DUMB RITE FUCKING LAMES
MCP IS FONTANA NOW!!!!THEY BEEFIN WITH HHS!!!THEY HAAD TOO HAHAHAHAH!!!!!NO CHOICE!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 am

ANGEL DEL INFERNO wrote:YEAH WHEN I WENT TO FOHI THEY DID THEY DONT NOW THOUGH MI CARNAL GOES NOW HE TOLD ME THEY REMOVED IT LAST YEAR I GUESS ALL THOSE FOOS FROM LOS TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LOS BENCH BUT THEY TOOK THAT SHIT DOWN TOO. THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING STUPID THOSE FOO FROM LK, ACP BRC 13,BBS AND SOME OTHER HOODS AND FOOS FROM LOS SAT THERE AND EVER TIME SOME ONE ELSE FROM LOS WANTED TO SIT THERE THEY HAD TO JUMP HIM IN IT JUST TO BE PART OF THE LOS BENCH DUMB RITE FUCKING LAMES
That has got to be one of the stupidest most idiotic rights of passage or initiations I've ever heard of.....getting jumped into 'the bench gang'.....since they don't have a bench anymore do they get put on at their new spot....'the bathroom gang'....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 pm

HAHA IDK ABOUT THAT I PREETY SURE THATS THERE NEW SPOT THOU THEY ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LA REJECTS HAHA

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 pm

is BRC born ruthless crew
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  lonche08 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 pm

.02 cents wrote:is BRC born ruthless crew
brown riders clika

lonche08
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 pm

YEAH IT BROWN RIDERS CLICK BUT ALL THOSE FOO GOT IN TO SOUTH EAST AL CAPONE 13 AND BRC BECAME THEIR CLICK

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:37 pm

MCP beefs it with F13 in La. But now theirs some heads from F13 in Fontana. Whittram court, dosery ave and citrus. In the same neighborhood theirs also heads from ES TCS-East Side Treceros. Don't know what the relationship is between the two. Plus whatever is left of Hardtimes on Orange Court, and on Ivy Street.

Theirs too many small cliques starting up to keep up with. A few blocks west, around poplar, Elm and randall, theirs KAM 13 which is beefing it with NHLs. South of all that theirs MCP 13.... It looked like MCP was cool with HHS for a while but now HHS has been slashing them all over the place.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm

YEAH MCP IS BEEFING IT WITH HHS. EVENTUALLY HHS IS GOING TO START BEEFING WITH ALL FONTANA HOODS AND KREWS

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm

ANGEL DEL INFERNO wrote:YEAH MCP IS BEEFING IT WITH HHS. EVENTUALLY HHS IS GOING TO START BEEFING WITH ALL FONTANA HOODS AND KREWS
MCP IS FONTA!!!!!AND THEY HAD TO BEEF IT WITH HHS THEY HAD NO CHOICE!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm

vthls13 wrote:
ANGEL DEL INFERNO wrote:YEAH MCP IS BEEFING IT WITH HHS. EVENTUALLY HHS IS GOING TO START BEEFING WITH ALL FONTANA HOODS AND KREWS
MCP IS FONTA!!!!!AND THEY HAD TO BEEF IT WITH HHS THEY HAD NO CHOICE!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down